Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.gilbertmensah@outlook.com Mr. Gilbert Mensah

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.gilbertmensah@outlook.com Mr. Gilbert Mensah

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:56 am

Gold Scam:
Hello CLIPPED,

My name is Mr. Gilbert Mensah. I am a director of field operation Ghana custom excise and preventative service. I am in searching for honest gold dealer or who knows anyone who deal on gold that I can trust to help me receive my 76 kilograms of gold I have here and sell it in his or her country. We shall conduct the business on mutual benefit of both of us. To be frank with you I seized the gold from the illegal exporter at the Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana when they were about to smuggle it into Airline and ship it out of the country without following the Ghana Government procedure on gold shipment but I have legalize the gold in my name as the owner.

I will be very glad if you can indicate your interest to help me sell the gold in your country. I am very happy when I saw your profile on line. Please all I need from you is a maximum Sincerity, Trust, Honesty and Love. Please before we start this business, I will like you to send me your personal contact details.

I wait for your respond.

Best regards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mr.gilbertmensah@outlook.com>
Received: from COL129-W1 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 18 Oct 2015
From: "Mr. Gilbert Mensah" < mr.gilbertmensah@outlook.com >
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello CLIPPED

Hello CLIPPED,

Many thanks for your email. The quantity of gold i have is more than $2,000,000.00 but if you wish to buy gold worth of $100,000.00 i can sell it to you. The total quantity of gold i have is 76 kilograms. my terms are as follows.

The price of gold at international market per a kilogram is $37, 817.96 but i will sell it to you $28,000.00 to enable you make profit when you resale it. As you want to buy gold worth of $100,000.00, that means the quantity of gold your are buying is 3.57 kilograms.

Full payment for 3.57 kilogram you wish to purchase must be paid before export to enable me use part of the money and pay for the export duty tax of the gold to your destination. i can only grant credit to you if you can buy 10 kilograms. You shall pay for 5 kilograms and i will grant 5 kilograms to you on credit for you to pay for it when you receive the gold and resale it.

what is your thought? i wait for your respond. find the attached photo of the gold i have in stock for sale.

Regards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah

Hello CLIPPED,

Many thanks for your email.

Here is my phone number +233 265 913 241. i will be waiting for your call.

Rewards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah

PHONE:
+233265913241
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

PHOTO USED:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mr.gilbertmensah@outlook.com Mr. Gilbert Mensah

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:52 am

Skype Profiles:
gilbert7550

Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (115.16 KiB) Viewed 902 times

live:mr.gilbertmensah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:45 am

Hello ,

Many thanks for your email. The quantity of gold i have is more than $2,000,000.00 but if you wish to buy gold worth of $100,000.00 i can sell it to you. The total quantity of gold i have is 76 kilograms. my terms are as follows.

The price of gold at international market per a kilogram is $37, 817.96 but i will sell it to you $28,000.00 to enable you make profit when you resale it. As you want to buy gold worth of $100,000.00, that means the quantity of gold your are buying is 3.57 kilograms.

Full payment for 3.57 kilogram you wish to purchase must be paid before export to enable me use part of the money and pay for the export duty tax of the gold to your destination. i can only grant credit to you if you can buy 10 kilograms. You shall pay for 5 kilograms and i will grant 5 kilograms to you on credit for you to pay for it when you receive the gold and resale it.

what is your thought? i wait for your respond. find the attached photo of the gold i have in stock for sale.

Regards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah

Hello ,

Many thanks for your email.

Here is my phone number +233 265 913 241. i will be waiting for your call.

Rewards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah

Dear ,

Yes i still have the 76 kilograms of gold for sale. I thought you told me that your mother has had a stroke and money is needed to take care of her. That when she gets better that you shall get back to me for us to do the gold business. Since then i keep on waiting you an email asking about the condition of her stroke and also telling you that i am still awaiting for you as we agreed. So if you are through now and want us to execute the gold business, kindly tell me how me how many kilos you want to buy and how much you can buy it per a kilo. i wait for your reply.

Regards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah
Tel: +233265913241

Dear ,

Sorry for my late signing of the agreement and return it to you. Please find the dully signed copies of the agreement. I do not have USD account that i shall use to receive the payment and the only person i know who can give me his USD bank account traveled to village for burial of his uncle. He came back last night and gave the USD bank account to me this morning. Find below the USD bank account that you shall use to make the payment for cost of the 4 kilos. When you transfer the said amount into the USD bank account, ensure to send me by email the transfer slip so that i can give it him as proof of the payment into his bank account. Also inform me the date whereby you can transfer the said amount of money into the bank account.

BANK NAME- STANBIC BANK
BANK ADDRESS - EAST LEGON STREET, CT 2344 ACCRA GHANA

ACCOUNT NAME - YHF GHANA
ADDRESS -NYAMEKYERE STREET.
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 9040005230726
SWIFT CODE - SBICGHAC
PURPOSE OF TRANSFER - FOR PROJECT.

I will be waiting for your respond.

Regards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah
Attachments
20160306023148-ab766a91-me.png
20160306023849-6c4db775-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Account still Active:
Dear ,

That is great. i will be waiting to receive the transfer slip from you. Ensure to transfer the money to below bank account.

BANK NAME- STANBIC BANK
BANK ADDRESS - EAST LEGON STREET, CT 2344 ACCRA GHANA

ACCOUNT NAME - YHF GHANA
ADDRESS -NYAMEKYERE STREET.
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 9040005230726
SWIFT CODE - SBICGHAC
PURPOSE OF TRANSFER - FOR PROJECT.

Regards,

Mr. Gilbert Mensah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.