Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeofthepresidencys@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeofthepresidencys@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:42 pm

RE: OVER-DUE INHERITANCE/CONTRACT PAYMENT.
People
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY SECETARY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF N <officeofthepresidencys@yahoo.com> Today at 9:56 AM
To
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FCT -ABUJA

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

LAST QUOTA PAYMENT 20015:

Attn:Sir,

We the entire members of Federal executive council, House of Senate, The office of Presidency, Directors of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian under the auspices of the Civilian Head of State, PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARRI (GCFR) have unanimously approved your Inheritance /contract payment completely in your favor.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $15.5 million dollars (fifteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars). With due respect sir, do re-confirm to me if this is not inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings

1) your full name.(2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address. (4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of your int’l passport.

You are advice immediate to Contact The Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. C.B.N. Dr.Godwin Emefiele Tel: +2348174055825, or Email: (goveroncentralbankofnigeriacbn@Safe-mail.net) OR (goveroncentralbankofnigeria@yahoo.co.uk) for the immediate transfer of your long overdue payment within the next 72 Banking Hours.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in the past.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Yemi Osinbajo.
Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lemodrtunde549@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:23 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
People
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA <lemodrtunde549@gmail.com> Today at 9:09 PM
To
BCC
Message body
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FCT -ABUJA

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

LAST QUOTA PAYMENT 2015:

Attn: Sir,

We the entire members of Federal executive council, House of Senate,
The office of Presidency, Directors of Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian
under the auspices of the Civilian Head of State, PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU
BUHARRI (GCFR) have unanimously approved your Inheritance /contract
payment completely in your favor.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be
released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that
from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $15.5
million dollars (fifteen million five hundred thousand united states
dollars). With due respect sir, do re-confirm to me if this is not
inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the
followings

You are advice immediate to Contact The Executive Governor Central
Bank of Nigeria. C.B.N. Dr.Godwin Emefiele Tel: +2348174055825, or
Email: (goveroncentralbankofnigeriacbn@Safe-mail.net) OR
(goveroncentralbankofnigeria@yahoo.co.uk) for the immediate transfer
of your long overdue payment within the next 72 Banking Hours.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize
for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in
the past.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Yemi Osinbajo.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: officeofthepresidencys@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:59 am

On FB:

Emmanuel Ministryint - private profile
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Lagos, Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nnnpc@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:39 pm

RE: NNPC OVER-DUE INHERITANCE/CONTRACT PAYMENT
People
Nigerian National Petroleum Corp Nnpc <nnnpc@yahoo.com> Today at 18:14
Message body
RE: NNPC OVER-DUE INHERITANCE/CONTRACT PAYMENT.

FIRST QUOTA PAYMENT 2017:

Attn: HONORABLE BENEFICIARY.

I have being directed by The office of Presidency, Federal Minister of Finance Nigeria (FMF) and Directors of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in respect of your payment of US$10.5million.

Because of my vested interest on this matter, I decided to involve the two office in the Federal Executive of Nigeria government to make sure it is succeeded positively.

And to my happiness and sanctification, a notice of payment mandate was issued by the Office of Minister of Finance in favor of your transfer payment, to be deducted from our government account with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

By this development today, you have to contact Alhaji Suleiman Barau The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria.

Thanks for your confidence on me and now, i will be happy to see that this matter have succeeded here and finally to be settled from our CBN account, You are advice immediate TO CONTACT Alhaji Suleiman Barau The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria. On his office Email:deputygovernoroperationscbn@Safe-mail.net Office number:+2348174055825.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in the past.

Get back to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Best Regards,

Mr. Bernard O.N. Otti
Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts NNPC)

Phone:
+2348174055825
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 pm

STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY.
People
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY SECETARY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF N <officeofthepresidencys@yahoo.com> Today at 22:51
Message body
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
SECRETARY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FCT - ABUJA

STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY.

ATTN:NONBURNABLE FUND BENEFICIARY,

I am Babachir David Lawal ; secretary federal government of Nigeria of Office of the Presidency. I have being directed by His Excellency, The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammed Buhari (GCFR) to bring to your notice that this Government understands your Plight, the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your Contract /inheritance fund paid to you. Due to what we described as selective Payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and
corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of Foreign Contract/inheritance payment in the past. we are sorry for what you have gone through in the hands of fake Government officials that have been cheating you
fraudulently, do not worry your problems now is solved, so treat with urgency.

CONTACT Alhaji Suleiman Barau. The Deputy Governor Of Operations DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.AT:Email:deputygovernoroperationscbn@Safe-mail.net view of the determination and
commitment of this Government to Ensure that every outstanding contract/inheritance debts are settled, But to our greatest dismay, despite all the effort made last year to ensure that most beneficiary receive their payment, record still show that a lot of Contractors/inheritance beneficiaries did not receive their payment due To their inability to settle some outstanding up-front obligation to the Federal Government.
Based on this, the President,MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR) has approved the sum of US$1.8Billion Dollars in this year’s budget for the settlement of These outstanding debts and also announced the Introduction of WAVERS CERTIFICATE Application Form and made it mandatory that any contractor/inheritance Beneficiary that is unable to settle up-front Charges, Taxes, fee or Levies arising from his or her contract/inheritance payment receive Their payments.

Re-confirm to him the followings.
1) Your full name. (2) Phone, and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Your Bank Account Details .

YOU SHOULD CONTACT Alhaji Suleiman Barau Tel:+234-8174055825 for the immediate release of your Overdue Contract/inheritance payment. However, we wish to inform you that you have been short-listed among The TEN contractors/beneficiaries that will benefit from the US$1.8 Billion Dollars Approved by the president, all you need to do is to contact the director Computer/telex dept to inform you how you
will receive your fund Immediately. Do whatever you are told to do to enable you receive your money; we are Sorry for the delay you might experience.

Sincerely Yours,

Babachir David Lawal
SECRETARY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:09 pm

People
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY SECETARY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF N <officeofthepresidencys@yahoo.com> Today at 11:31
Message body
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FCT -ABUJA

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attn:Fund Beneficiary

Sir,

We the entire members of Federal executive council, House of Senate, The office of Presidency, Directors of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian under the auspices of the Civilian Head of State, PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARRI (GCFR) have unanimously approved your Inheritance /contract payment completely in your favor.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $10.5 million dollars (ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars). With due respect sir, do re-confirm to me if this is not inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings,

You are advice immediate to Contact The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria. C.B.N.Alhaji Suleiman Barau.Tel: +234-8174055825, or Email: (deputygovernoroperationscbn@Safe-mail.net) OR (deputygovernoroperationscbn@yahoo.com) for the immediate transfer of your long overdue payment within the next 72 Banking Hours.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Yemi Osinbajo.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 pm

The Presidency.
People
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo <prof.yemiosibanjo@outlook.com> Today at 11:07
Message body

PRESIDENCY
PRESIDENCY
Federal Republic of Nigeria
OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCE
VICE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rack villa
Abuja.

Attention dear fund beneficiary,

Sir/Madam,

Hope this mail meets you in good health.

Acting for and on behalf of the President of Nigeria who is currently recuperating after medical attention from UK hospital.

Based on contradictory report in my desk, please, kindly confirm if your payment has been credited into your Bank account, the reason why I am sending this letter, is to establish the true fact, for records purposes.

Our government is taking foreign debts settlement as a top priority and a significant efforts is currently being made.

Please, if you're not paid as I was told, kindly act fast and get back to me.

I expect your full trust, confidence on me please feel free and talk to me, together we shall find a lasting and positive solution on your funds transfer, through a legitimate means Bank to Bank. I am taking my time in this subject matter based on series of complaint I receive on daily bases.

Please, am committed for justice and fairness, do not allow anybody or Bank to mislead you, the payment is through the approved international funds transfer, Bank to Bank transfer only and we have engaged services of reputed, trusted and customer friend Bank to handle this process. I am sincerely sorry for the delay in transfer.

Please, if you're not paid as I was told, kindly act fast and get back to me with your full Banking details, your name, personal address and Mobile number. I am indeed very sorry for the delay in payment. I am committed to justice and fairness, and I am committed to restore lost hope.

I anticipate your speed response.

Full Banking details,
Your full names,
Personal address
Mobile number.

Upon receipt of these information's I will personally submit it to the paying Bank and monitor the transfer process.

Stop all forms of previous communication with anyone, office, Bank or government agency henceforth, it is invalid.

I anticipate your speed response.

Happy new year 2018.

Thanks,

Yours truly,
His Excellency,
Prof. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo ri-GCON, GCFR, BNER, GCON
Vice President,,-Federal Republic of Nigeria.
FRN.

Seal of the Vice President of Nigeria.svg
Seal of the Vice President of Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:44 pm

People
Deputy-Governor Operations CBN <deputygovernoroperationscbn@yahoo.com> Today at 14:46
Reply-To:
Deputy-Governor Operations CBN <deputygovernoroperationscbn@Safe-mail.net>
Message body
From the desk of:Alhaji Suleiman Barau.
The Deputy Governor Operations,CBN.

Attn:Sir,

After my personal meeting with the Board and Management of (CBN,in Abuja,this morning concerning your part fund $10.5M (TEN

MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS), it was concluded that your funds should be paid to you through our affiliate bank

which is nearest to you in London, The BCC BANK UK ,They have all the legal rights and back up to transfer your funds into

your bank account without any delays or questions from any body or governments of any Nations.

So please return back to me so I can forward to you immediately the contact information of the paying bank there in London

UK, and request how best you would wish to receive your fund that is currently deposited in their STRONG ROOM for easy and

on-wards remittance into your account co-ordinates. You may also request for an account online opening with the bank to

enable you obtain the ( BCC BANK UK EAZY CARD transaction with ATM.

With due respect sir, do re-confirm to me if this is not inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me

the followings,

1) Your full name.(2) Phone,and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address. (4) Your bank account details.

NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU FOR THE ACCOUNT OPENING FROM BCC BANK THERE IN LONDON UK.

I await your urgent response.
Best Regards,

Alhaji Suleiman Barau.
The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria.
Wayne

thedeputygovernoroperationscbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:29 pm

LAST QUOTA PAYMENT FOR 2022:

Attn:

I have being directed by The office of Presidency, Federal Minister of
Finance Nigeria (FMF) and Directors of Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) in respect of your pat payment of US$10.5million.

Because of my vested interest on this matter, I decided to involve the
two office in the Federal Executive of Nigeria government to make sure
it is succeeded positively.

And to my happiness and sanctification, a notice of payment mandate
was issued by the Office of Minister of Finance in favor of your
transfer payment, to be deducted from our government account with
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

By this development today, you have to contact Mr. Edward Lametek
Adamu. The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria.

Thanks for your confidence on me and now, i will be happy to see that
this matter have succeeded here and finally to be settled from our CBN
account, You are advice immediate TO CONTACT Mr. Edward Lametek Adamu.
The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria. On his
office Email: thedeputygovernoroperationscbn@gmail.com

With due respect sir, do re-confirm to me if this is not inline with
what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings,

1) Your full name.(2) Phone and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address. (4) Your bank account details.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize
for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in
the past.

Get back to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Best Regards,

Abdullahi Kallamu
General Manager, Finance and Accounts Division,(NNPC.

Header:

Return-Path: <wwoclaimcenter@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Received: by 2002:a17:522:f78f:b0:497:fe65:59e1 with HTTP; Tue, 8 Nov 2022 02:02:52 -0800 (PST)
From: LONDON UK RECOVERY FUNDS <wwoclaimcenter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 11:02:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEB0-uAYNdr6=4d5FVGJA3LF6T4vS6HdxhnKdQ3zF9RS5suRVQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thedeputygovernoroperationscbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:33 pm

From the desk of:Mr.Edward Lametek Adamu.
The Deputy Governor Operations,CBN.

Attention:

Sir,
We confirm the receipt of your email response from the office of Vice
President of Nigeria Mr. Abdullahi Kallamu which speaks volume of your
personality.

In accordance to your email we held a meeting with the Presidency,
Federal Minister of Finance Nigeria (FMF) and Directors of Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on payment of US$10.5million.
because your payment is number four in the payment last quarter
payments of this year 2022.

In the case of your part payment of USD$10.5million,As a beneficiary
of this fund, you are expected to come to Nigeria to sign the Fund
Release Order of your payment or an Accredited attorney with CBN to be
appoint to sign on your behalf which will not cost you much.

Therefore if you want this pending matter to receive the necessary
attention, to a successful conclusion, then you need to abide by the
laid regulation.

With due respect, I want to advise you, to make good use of the great
opportunity as offered by this present regime, for a positive lasting
result to your own benefit.

THIS IS THE DETAILS OF OUR DUE PROCESS PROCEDURE FOR LEGAL
REPRESENTATIVE, AND FINAL RELEASE OF OVERDUE PAYMENT CLAIMS WITH
IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

PLEASE CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE THROUGH MY DIRECT OFFICE
TELEPHONE NUMBER +234-8174055825, OR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY.

Waiting for your response with a good understanding.

Best regards,

Mr.Edward Adamu.
The Deputy Governor Of Operations Central Bank of Nigeria.

Phone: +2348174055825
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.