Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hanifagarang@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Hanifagarang@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Compliment of the day.

How was your day, I am Miss Hanifa, a nice and beautiful girl

I wish to be your friend, I need a true friend and I believe I can go with you, please if you

dont mind, you can contact me Directly to my private box (Hanifagarang@live.com) for further

Introduction and I will also send you my beautiful pictures as soon as I read your mail.

Hanifagarang@live.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Hanifagarang@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 am

My Additions:
hanifa Garang <hanifagarang@live.com> Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 5:07 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My love,
Thank you so much for this great opportunity you have given me once again. How are you doing,your health and also the situation of things over there. To God be glory for bring us together in one heart and one love. honey Hope you are fine. thanks for your reply I thank God for you. honey Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. In this camp,we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace with your help i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. Adam who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is(+221 7749 293 55) Feel free to call me through his number
So If you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Hanifa he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he had deposited the sum amount of 3.5 Million dollars(Three million,and five hundred thousand dollars) money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,there on the his will plan arrangement with the bank when he opened the account.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Beware that i have found so much love in you , and this is Why i am revealing you alone about this secret of mine life,and i hope that you will admit to assist me on these.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I have found on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me always for i am real for you forever.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks and remain blessed
Yours in love
Hanifa

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W71 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s23.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 02:07:31 -0800
X-TMN: [oXU2DVsknTwwAyrwDviK4z7zhtY2b4fT]
X-Originating-Email: [hanifagarang@live.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W7158C2B61E027C2068BA60B6960@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hanifagarang@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ba2315eb-889e-4e3f-b06b-84bddf56043d_"

CONTACT MY BANKER;
hanifa Garang <hanifagarang@live.com> Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:12 AM
Thanks so much for your letter, I hope you are fine and healthy for me? Please dear I will like you to contact the bank there in London for the immediate processing of the transfer. i have already inform them about you, so once the money is been transfer i will come over to your country for my study and other investment.

Remember that i have already written a Nomination letter to the bank, All you should do now first and foremost is to send this mail below to the bank now with their email address (standardchartaredbank@aol.com OR Standardcharteredbank.plc@scotlandmail.com) and update me me as soon as you here from them.

FILL YOUR INFORMATION AND SEND THE MAIL BELOW TO THE BANK OK.

Mr.Steve Bertamini
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
Address; 1, Basinghall Avenue London EC2V 5DD
United Kingdom.
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)is: Peter Sands.
The name of the transfer Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer,
Consumer Banking is Mr.Steve Bertamini.
Telephone: +442076073200 or +44-7024097093
E-mails: standardchartaredbank@aol.com OR Standardcharteredbank.plc@scotlandmail.com

My name is .........................
Nationality .............................
Home address .......................,
Occupation ...............................
Telephone number .....................................
Age.........................

I am the foreign partner of Miss Hanifa Philip, the daughter of Late Dr Garang Patrick your client. I want to know the possibility of representing her as the recipient of her inheritance in your bank. Below is the information of the account. Please i need a quick respond.

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr Garang Patrick .
Nationality: Republic of Sudan.
Next of kin : Miss Hanifa Garang.
Amount deposited:$3.5 USD
Account Number: 90015041.000.826/USD/L

Yours Sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W85 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s17.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 01:12:23 -0800
X-TMN: [g6XA0VFpsDfCRNwJGDp0ZkwkLldLzWtX]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W85C23946FF94A92BBC0F35B6900@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ec94689d-c985-43c1-8fc9-e8c23a77f4ee_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
hanifa Garang <hanifagarang@live.com> Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:32 AM
My Hope and My God sent,
I do not know how to express my feelings to you,how I wish you can see me from there to know how you have put smiles on my face today. I am very grateful to you my darling, I am proud of you, you have really brought back life in me.

Darling i have seen what the bank said and i have the last statement of account and the death certificate with me here which i thought is the only thing they needed.

Darling with the help of Rev Adam, he have given me the contact of this Lawyer who is a registered member of Senegalese bar association . So darling i will like you to contact him now on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name.

I love you my darling .I do not know how that day will be when i will see you face to face and be together as couple. God will protect you and guide you for me .
Below is his contact:

NAME. Barr.Martin Dennis

martindennis@consultant.com

PHONE. +221-776-294-103

You are my source of happiness and i love you
yours beloved wife
Hanifa

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W91 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s10.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:32:31 -0800
X-TMN: [IP0eJi1bVEkcPp6iICXPCn8FqeC6hQLo]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W91F91CB019043FCDCFE16DB6920@phx.gbl>
boundary="_24fa56a6-a964-4d67-aa98-299ca11529b7_"

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774929355
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442076073200
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+447024097093
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221776294103
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Hanifagarang@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Good day dearest,

How are you over there in your country today? I hope and believe in God Almighty you are fine and doing well as well. I hope my email meets you in a good health and bring joy in general to you. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then, i have a good news, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the co-operation of a new partner. I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out praise God and I am contacting you to let you know of my success and to say thanks.

I will be very busy at the moment due to the projects I have at hand with my new partners. I have left a cheque of ($450,000.00) four hundred and fifty thousand dollars with the Rev father in Senegal Dakar for you, Rev Fr Peter Adams

I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart to show appreciation to you for all your cares to me. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of ($450,000.00) in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were, I really appreciated your tremendous efforts and contribution and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue, Contact him immediately with this message via his email: ( rev.peteradam@hotmail.com ) and also contact him through his telephone number( +221-77 7-02-41-87) so that he can deliver and post the cheque to you immediately as you will direct him.

I have instructed Rev Fr Peter Adams to post the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay.

He is waiting to hear from you so that he can post the cheque to your house / mailing address or office address as you may direct him,

greetings.

Thanks and God blessing on you,

Miss Hanifa

HEADER:
Return-Path: <hanifagarang@live.com>
Received: from SNT149-W11 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 18 Oct 2015

PHONE:
+221777024187
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.