Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Komla Dumor

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Komla Dumor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Email address used: jpierreo26@outlook.com

Zorpia:

Greetings,

Please, I'm very sorry to distract you, I'm Jean-Pierre Owaoma, A personal attorney to late Mr. P.A, a citizen of your country who
died here in my country Republic of Togo and left some huge amount of money with a Bank here in my country. The amount of US$5.7 Million
Dollars. If you are interested to help me get this money out please get back me through this email : jpierreo26 @outlook.com

Thanks.
Jean-Pierre Owaoma.

Screen name: JeanPierre / JeanPierre76582
57, Lome, Togo

Picture used - stolen image of Komla Dumor, Ghanaian Journalist, dead since 2014.

jean.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jpierreo26@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Email:

Greeting xxx,

I got your response. It is absolutely important for me to give you further details regarding to this transaction, so that you will know more and what you will do in order to help out in this transaction. However, I know a letter of this magnitude will make anyone worried, but believe me sincerely, contacting you on this issue wasn't by mistake,this is real and there is no risk attached to it and also it is only based on trust.

Note, you may or may not be a relation to my deceased client Late (Mr P.A XXX - name "tailored" to fit with the victim's family name), who was a nationality of your Country, but I want you to understand that I have made several prayers to God of who to co-handle this transaction with me and when i came in contact with you my mind was at peace, Also, I contacted you into this transaction personally for the fact that you are sharing the same last name with my deceased client, with that and my position here and well known to the Bank as his personal Attorney, we are to perfect this transaction without any mistake, bridge of law and delay. I also knew that it was not by mistake that I contacted you because I was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that I have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late clients relative or next of kin as no will was drawn before his untimely death and the final deadline given by the bank is just few weeks away.

In a nut shell I will like to let you know that my deceased Client, Late (Mr P.A XXX) who was a Civil Engineer and Contractor who had handled so many projects here in Africa. He was a big customer of a Bank here (UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE UTB, TOGO), and operated a coded account. He had a wife and Child of course all of them were on the same Car accident that claimed their lives as they were going on vacation. He has a registered Company here in Togo but folded up after his demise.

Therefore,You are to be presented to the Bank as the legal next of kin whom this fund is accrued to. I have worked very hard all these years and will not just seat by and watch the money disappear like a thin wind. Due to my cordial relationship with my late client I am opportune to be in possession of the deposit certificate of the account, and the account secret numbers.

Bear in mind that you are going to go through normal and legal inheritance claim procedure so that the claim will be fully legalized and/or notarized. This is why I have to guide you appropriately till we finally have the fund wired into any account of your choice for our sharing according to a proposed sharing ratio of 45:45: i.e. 45% for me and 45% for you. while the rest 10% will be use to re-pay back any expenses you and me might have encored during this transaction process and also to assist orphanage homes. Do you understand? As soon as I have your sincere assurance to keep my share on trust without denying me of my share as soon as this fund is transferred to you.

I will have to let you know that we need to confidentially and maturely handle this project because of the amount involved. The amount can easily elicit eyebrow from anybody and that is why it must be handled between us and keep it confidential.

I will provide all the necessary legally informations to back up the claim we make regarding this process, and will just require your understanding and cooperation as well as financial assistance and also maintaining a very high sense of confidentiality until we confirm our fund transfer into your nominated Bank account to enable us achieve success within a legitimate arrangement, eliminating any liability resulting from any breach of the prevalent laws.

So the important step to take at this point is to send an Application to the Bank as the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client (Mr P.A XXX) to demand for the release/transfer of this fund to your bank account because we are only few weeks away from the final deadline given by the Bank for the legal next of kin to forward an application.

I will appreciate your swift response or call so that we can commence this project officially and you have to keep this transaction very confidential, Just hold it within you to avoid eyebrows, you can see that the fund ($5.7 Million Dollars) we are talking about is not a small amount of money.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

With Kind Regards,

Barrister Jean-Pierre Owaoma.

Senior Advocate, Financial Legal Practitioner
Chamber Address: Block 2, Flat 5,blvard Road,
PMB 441, Lome
Republic of Togo.
Tel : +22892512764

+22892512764
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:13 pm

Email:

Greeting xxx,

Thanks for your response.

It is a great pleasure for me seizing this time to reform your mind and put you through in some certain clarifications regarding this transaction which i know will be of immense benefit to both of us upon concluding.

My Dear xxx, I want you to know that you are dealing with a man that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. I am not in any way trying to implicate into something that is illegal. Be rest assured that this transaction is going to be executed under a legitmate process. Do you understand? God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. I equally pray that the almighty God will see us through in this transaction.

I repeat, Please bear in mind that I am not in any way trying to implicate you into anything that is illegal. Though i am not in any way blaming you for your question,but i only want you to know that some times we do fall aside of divine grace due to being skeptic and ignorant of the whole issue.

Also, regarding to what your question about the cost involved in this transaction. I think the bank will be in better position to decide on that, but I am very sure the cost wont be much. also, you and I will split into two and pay whatever advanced cost that will be required by the bank. This means you pay half of any cost and I pay half. Do you understand?

Now to enable us proceed further please kindly provide the below information to enable me draft an Application Letter of claim in your name which i shall personally submit to the bank on your behalf making your request open to them as the beneficiary next of kin.

1. Your complete full name
2. Your complete address
3. Country .
4. Your telephone and fax number
5. Your age.
6. Sex.
7 Your Occupation
8. Your Private e-mail address

Please, mind you that once the bank receive your application of claim this transaction will commence immediately.

With Kind Regards,

Senior Advocate, International Legal Practitioner
PMB 441, Lome
Republic of Togo.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Email:

Greeting xxx,

Thanks for your response.

I have received your message and informations. Now to enable us proceed further in this transaction I have prepared the Application Letter with your information as you have provided. Therefore, I shall visit the bank tomorrow morning on your behalf to submit a copy of the Application letter to management of the bank to enable them commence the necessary approval procedures. Do you understand?

Meanwhile, note that once i submit a copy of the Application letter on your behalf, the bank management will now officially open comminucation with you concerning this claim process. So, you must let me know immediately you get any correspondence from the bank. Do you understand?

I will keep you informed by tomorrow after I have sent the Application Letter to the bank.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Also, remember to include your telephone number while replying me back.

With Kind Regards,

PMB 441, Lome
Republic of Togo.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Email:

Greeting xxx,

I am going today to the bank this afternoon to submit a copy of the Application Letter of claim to the bank management on your behalf so that they will officially commence the necessary claim process.

Meanwhile, see attach for a copy of the same Application Letter i will be submitting to the bank today.

I will inform you once I have submitted the Application to the bank.

With Kind Regards,

PMB 441, Lome
Republic of Togo.

Fake document used in scam:

application letter.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tb.foreign.remittance@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Email:

Bank Mail Notification To xxx.
UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE UTB <utb.foreign.remittance@accountant.com> 26 October 2015
To: xxx
Monday 26th October 2015

UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE UTB, TOGO
Foreign Remittance Department.

To :

Attention: xxx.
Address: xxx
Email: xxx

Subject : Bank Official Acknowledgement.

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF DEPOSIT, VALUED AT {$5,700,000.00 DOLLARS} FIVE MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

To Whom it May Concern.

On behalf of the bank management. I am directed to refer to your Application letter of Claim submitted by your associate Attorney Jean-Pierre Owaoma, dated on the 23/10/2015 on the subject noted above and convey the permission of the UTB BANK under Section 7(2A) of the Foreign Remittance (Regulation) Act, 1987 to you for accepting late MR P.A xxx, fund amounting to $5,700,000.00 Dollars.

Your Application latter has been tendered to our entire foreign remittance directors for thorough scrutiny and subsequent approval, soon you will be intimated on other procedures involved in having the late MR P.A xxx, fund officially transferred to your account as requested.

Furthermore, you are hereby requested to present a copy of your Identification passport or driver's license upon the receipt of this message to enhance the ongoing process of your claim Approval procedures.

Yours in service.
Mr.Komi VOVOR.
Director UTB / Foreign Remittance Department.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are strictly confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Direct access

Tel/Fax: 228-2230-2712
Head Office : UTB Circulaire
Bd. du 13 janvier - Nyekonakpoè
BP 359 LOME
Contact us
Email : utb.foreign.remittance@accountant.com
© Union Togolaise de Banque · SWIFT UNTBTGTG · Legal information

Return-Path: utb.foreign.remittance@accountant.com
Received: from [197.148.107.231]
<utb.foreign.remittance@accountant.com>
Subject: Bank Mail Notification To xxx.

Originating IP: 197.148.107.231
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo

+22822302712
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Lomé
Original network provider* Togo Télécom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:10 am

Email:

Greeting xxx,

I got your message.

It is a great pleasure for me seizing this time to reform your mind and put you through in some certain clarifications. I firmly believe that if i were to be on your shoes same skeptic motives will be in me, but i am giving you every assurance regarding this issue which i know will be of immense benefit to both of us upon concluding.

However, I was baffled after going through your mail, as a matter of fact i feel so unsettled as if I am withholding my ID regarding this matter. In the other way round,it is posing a suspicious threat to my sit of office. I don't like such suspiciousness.

My Dear xxx, I want you to know that you are dealing with a man and a bank that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. Listen and Listen real good, I am not in any way trying to make a fool of you, God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. I equally pray that the almighty God will see us through in this transaction. I have attached a copy of my passport ID for you to know me. I will also to have your telephone number and can call me on my number +228-9251-2764

Please also bear in mind that there is nothing wrong in sending a copy of your ID to the bank, it's only for identification purpose, the bank only need your ID to know you as the beneficiary of the inheritance fund. Do you understand? so kindly go ahead and send a copy of your ID to the bank as they requested to enable them proceed further with the process of approving this claim in your name. Do you understand?

I am waiting to hear from you

With Kind Regards,

PMB 441, Lome
Republic of Togo.

Fake document used in scams:

passwort.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:50 pm

The recovery scam:

Greeting xxx,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from America. Presently I'm in Miami Florida for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past attempts to help despite it failed somehow. This is why I am giving you this compensation of $150,000.00 Dollars.

Now you should contact this courier agency: TOP CHRONO MAIL EXPRESS DELIVERY in Lome-Togo.
Find below their contact information.
TOP CHRONO MAIL EXPRESS LOME TOGO
Contact person : Mr. Felix Kwami Otteh
E-mail: info.tcde.togo@gmail.com

Ask them to send you a certified ATM VISA CARD valued $150,000.00 Dollars, which I raised in your favor for your compensation for all the past attempt in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with The Agent and give them your address where to send the ATM VISA CARD to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM VISA CARD to enable us share the joy together. In the moment,I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and me are having at hand,finally, remember the card is in your name and i have told them you are the receiver.

So feel free to get in touch with them.

With Kind Regards,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info.tcde.togo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Email:

FROM TOP CHRONO MAIL EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES DISPATCH LTD.
E-mail: info.tcde.togo@gmail.com
Our Ref No: 57800TG
FILE NUMBER: A0781
Release/Notice : ATM VISA BANK CARD.

Mr xxx

You are welcome to TOP CHRONO MAIL EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES DISPATCH LTD. affiliated Courier service with FEDEX,UPS,DHL Services.

We are pleased to be at your service as we hereby confirm the receipt of your tendered message confirming the delivery of an ATM VISA CARD kept in your name by Barrister Mr Jean-Pierre Owaoma.
attach file is a copy of your ATM VISA CARD.

Meanwhile, before we commence further implementation on the delivery of the original card to you destination address. Please be advice to see our courier delivery fee on the below table.

Logo of TOP CHRONO MAIL EXPRESS

COURIER CHARGES $170.00
INSURANCE $110.00
VAT $80.00
TOTAL $360.00
TOP CHRONO DELIVERS UNDER 72 HRS ---TOP CHRONO DELIVERS UNDER 72 HRS---TOP CHRO DELIVERS UNDER 72 HRS

Upon your acceptance of our shipment fee please be advised to quickly proceed to MoneyGram or Western Union to pay the required shipment fee shown on the table above, then we shall immediately deliver your package to your address with immediate effect.

Please pay directly to the name of the officer as appears below. Pay via MoneyGram or Western Union then send the payment receipt to us and your full address.

Information for payment.

Receivers Name: FELIX KWAMI
Receivers Country: Togo.
City: Lome
Amount sent :
Money Transfer Code:
Sender Name:
Sender Address:
Please send your response to this email address.
EMAIL: info.tcde.togo@gmail.com
Regards,
Mr. Felix Kwami Otteh.
© 2015 TOP CHRONO MAIL EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICES DISPATCH LIMITED
Affiliated Courier Service
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info.tcde.togo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:37 pm

20151130173625-d5880dc2-me.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.