Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goexq@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

goexq@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:36 pm

YOUR LAST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND OFFICE
People
CHRISTINE LAGARDE <goexq@outlook.com> Oct 17 at 1:07 PM
To
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND OFFICE
(IMF) SEATTLE WASHINGTON, USA.
Phone: +14154841018
Email: goexq@outlook.com

RE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS

Attention: Sir,

in Response to your previous mail, It was well noted and understood so It is in this light I advise that you listen carefully and adhere to my instruction because this is the best and only shot you have at getting your long waited funds.

I have taken the time to go through your payment file and have discovered a lot of irregularities as this is the more reason I want you upon receipt of this remittance update to change the password to your email address for security reasons.

We have just intercepted a Parcel in your name containing an ATM Card of ($US$10.500, 000,00) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars from the Federal Bureau of Investigation drafted from the ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC as it was supposed to be delivered to your address but based on our Investigations we discovered an attempt in the change of the destination address.

Now your ATM card is being deposited in our vault ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC and we had to setup an account in which you have the details and the total money moved into our account, the total sum of ($US$10.500, 000,00) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars on our account details

Above information is your account statement with us presently and before you can withdraw any amount from this account with immediate transfer, you will have to make payment of the sum of $400 usd only so that the account can run immediately to enable you gain full access or better yet you come down to NIGERIA office So we can have you identified and complete the transfer process more also I want you to understand that at this point there is absolutely nothing the Federal Bureau of Investigation can do about this, so it is better you adhere to my instructions or forget about your funds.

Get back to us with a copy of your International Passport or any valid Identification card so that information on how you’re to send the money will be provided to you as this whole process should not take more than 24 hours if you assent to my directives.

Bear in mind that nobody is asking you for money, as you will be making payment for this fees to the (ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC ( sepako@hotmail.com ) where your fund was originated for full activation and immediate withdrawal at your convenient time.

The $400 usd will be credited into your account with the($us$10.500, 000,00)Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in your account already.

NOTE: if you know that you will not complete this transaction, don’t reply back and don’t contact the ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC please

The contact information of ACCESS BANK NIGERIA PLC
The transaction manager
Mr Chidu Ubani
sepako@hotmail.com

Thank you and God Bless You.

Sincerely yours,

MRS.CHRISTINE LAGARDE
MANAGING DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) SEATTLE WASHINGTON, USA.
Phone: +14154841018
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.