Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Black

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Peter Black

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:59 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8157]

What name did the scammer use?*: David Durham Jnr .
Scammer's email address if you have it.: daviddurhamb3@yahoo.co.uk
How old did the scammer say they were?*: not mentioned
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... nref=story
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010240456103
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: His contact phone numbers, +447035900633 or +447549355912
How much money did they demand?: $4,560 U.S dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : ACCOUNT NAME: GOH MEI MEI
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: Phone: +60146251283
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: No
How were you to send the money ?: Doesn't send
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: 12032050_142572199427461_4084781933213594241_n.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Block the Facebook, email & don't pick up the call from unknown/ withheld number & no. 60146251283
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: 1) For any deal with a Company, DIPLOMATIC SECURED ORGANISATION, if it's an official company, the payment should be deposit to the ACCOUNT NAME: as the Company, i/o to a personal account.

2) If it's an official company, the email should not be a gmail account.

<diplomaticscorganization@gmail.com>
==

+447035900633
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
Redirected VOIP number.

or +447549355912
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+60146251283
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

https://www.facebook.com/people/David-D ... 0240456103
WORK

Seaspan Ship Management Ltd.
EDUCATION

Swansea University
Master of Engineering · Swansea, United Kingdom

Swanshurst School
Birmingham, United Kingdom
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN

Swansea, United Kingdom
Current city

Galway, Ireland
Hometown
Attachments
12032050_142572199427461_4084781933213594241_n.jpg
12032050_142572199427461_4084781933213594241_n.jpg (8.05 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
12032957_142568869427794_4369772362459400802_n.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: daviddurhamb3@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:53 am

Emails from the scammer.

daviddurhamb3@yahoo.co.uk
29 Sept

Hello xxx,

I was so excited when I saw your message on facebook, how are you today? Thank you for giving me your email address.

My dear xxx, to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My names are David Durham Jnr .  I am originally from Ireland but nationalised in United Kingdom. I am a Engineer by profession and also a contractor. I work with a shipping company here in the U.K.(Seaspan shipping management company) I have been with the company for 14 years as the operations manager.

I was married before, but lost my wife, she died of a heart disease. May her soul rest in peace. like I told you before, I work for a non-profit organisation as a supply chain manager, this is the reason why I choose to help the less privileged and cancer patients all over the world, I have a daughter, her name is Grace  and she is 8 years old now. I really looking for a long lasting friendship and someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Yours sincerely,
David

-

David Durham daviddurhamb3@yahoo.co.uk
30 Sept

Hello my dear xxx, 

Thank you so much for telling me more about yourself, I am happy that I am getting to know you more, my dear I will want us to be very close in life and get to know each other. I know distance age and language can never be the problem to us.  

For me life has not been easy without a woman in my life, all I have now is just my daughter she is so nice and dear to me I love her so much, my dear all I will need from you is trust, love and understanding, this is what will make a relationship grow faster and stronger, the day I wrote you i prayed, if he can make us so close, I will be the happiest person, that is why I took my time to email to you all about my life including the past and present,because I have a strong feelings that our friendship/Relationship will go far and lead to a very great thing in future, my dear I will wait to read from you, tell me how often you are always on computer? please take good care of yourself, do have a nice day my dear and stay out of trouble, I feel so happy that we are communicating now. 

Yours sincerely,
David

-

30 Sept

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write me,  how are you and how is work today, I just woke up from sleep now and I decided to send you this email..

As you may have known, the fountain of any friendship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

My job will be taking me to Australia today (Sailing for a month....and I will really like us to always keep close contact. Here are my contact phone  numbers, +447035900633 or +447549355912, I really would love to have yours so that I can always call you.. Please always call me on this number +447035900633, I hope to read from you soon...

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,

David

-
+447035900633
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
*) Number portability has not been taken into account
Redirected VOIP number.

+447549355912
-

1 Oct

Dear xxx,

How are you? I guess you must be sleeping by now? Do not worry about the distance, I will always keep a close contact with you, I will always call and send you emails. You will always be in my heart forever and always.

My dear, please feel free to write to me whenever you are free. Thank you so much for your emails, I shall be leaving for Australia later today, please always remember me and my crew members in your prayers, I will always pray for you and for us too. Once again here are my contact phone numbers, +447549355912 and +447035900633, Please always try to call me on this phone number +447035900633 and send me text messages on this number  +447549355912

I will call and send you an email later today, do have a wonderful day my dear G and stay blessed...

With love

-
This phone number leads to a report at SW, and name of scammer is David Andersen <davidands412@yahoo.co.uk>.
The emails sent are exactly the same, word for word. Of course, it is the same scammer.

+447549355912
-

3 Oct

My Dearest xxx,

I am always happy to receive your message on facebook and thank you so much for writing me in spite of your busy schedule,  Please always try to write to me whenever you are free.. I miss you these days

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart.  Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realise that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.

My Dear xxx, everyday I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.

From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

About my country......Ireland is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. Half the size of Arkansas, it occupies the entire island except for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. Historically, in the those days, Ireland was inhabited by Picts in the north and a people called the Erainn in the south. Around the 4th century B.C. red-haired Celts arrived from Galicia. They subdued and assimilated the inhabitants and established a Gaelic civilization. By the beginning of the Christian Era, Ireland was divided into five kingdoms—Ulster, Connacht, Leinster, Meath, and Munster. Saint Patrick introduced Christianity in 432, and the country developed into a center of Gaelic and Latin learning. Irish monasteries, the equivalent of universities, attracted intellectuals as well as the pious and sent out missionaries to many parts of Europe and, some believe, to North America. Today, the greatest achievement of my people is in the area of missionary work all over the world. Naturally, our major  language is English and Latin and we are understandably.......a peace loving people.

I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have  sailed out and now I need to go get some rest before going back to work, please always remembers me and my crew members in your prayers.
Hug and kisses,
David
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:59 am

Subject: Dearest XXX,

5 Oct

My dear xxx, 

I am so glad to hear from you today, how are you? and how is work over there, I hope everything is moving on smoothly., thank you so much for all your emails and good wishes. I am in the Mediterranean sea now.

Considering every word I have written to you, I am moved with passion. I know that it is no easy to blend both ends up but the earlier the better. Our feelings should not be set aside from our friendship. I need a woman just like you in my life and you need some one like me to make you realise some things again. I just want to let you know that distance will never be a problem to our friendship, I will always try my best to always keep in touch with you.

I am happy to meet you and that is my utmost dream after the death of my late wife- to be a happy man again no matter the time it may take but having it with the right person like you is what matters most. The future is near and here, let make our moves and plans, I see you sleeping off in my arms after sweet night stories, play around like kids again,look at the dark sky and count the stars together. I have every single feeling that you have but we have to understand that believe will make it work out. Trust your heart. I told my daughter about you and she can't wait to meet with you, like I told you before I will be having a 2 weeks break when I arrive Australia and I will use this 2 weeks to come and visit you in Hong Kong

Do have a splendid day my dearest xxx and remain blessed as always. God bless you

Yours sincerely,
David

-
first "disaster."

8 Oct

Dearest xxxxxx, [scammer used wrong name here, a different victim.]

I am happy to always hear from you, how is your mother? Please make sure you always take good care of her my dear xxx.. 

Today, I want to tell you about how much I think about you: my days and nights are now brighter than anything 'cause I have my Moon on my lap. You make me feel extraordinary. I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place now. Thank you so much for your love and your care which you give me every second of my life, and thank you so much for  your prayers and your love for me.

I never wanted to to tell you my present situation now, I felt it is important you know all what is happening to me, we noticed a technical problem with the engine of the ship this morning and we have been so busy trying to fix things and I am very sorry for telling you this now because I felt I do not want to bother you, please always pray for me and my crew, I love and miss you so much....

I need to get back to work now, I always look forward to hear from you

Love always,
David

-
Scammer lies about the name mistake in previous email.

8 Oct
xxx, I just finished sending a mail to my daughter before i sent you the email, my late's wife name is xxxxx, she gave our daughter xxxxx also, I am really sorry for confusing you, the email is met for you.... with love David

-

9 Oct

My dearest xxx,

How was your night, I hope you slept well and how is work going today, I hope all is going well with you.. You make my life so meaningful once again and thank you so much for coming into my life, you will forever be in my heart, I love and care for you so much.

I am glad to know that your mother is fine, mothers are very important in our lives, they support us, if mine was alive she would have been the one to help take care of my daughter when I go for work. Please do take good care of your mother.

You said you want know more about xxxxx my late wife, she was such a good woman, she had a very kind and caring heart, She was so supportive, she was such a  good woman but unfortunately I lost her due to heart disease 6 years ago, my whole was down those periods but now I am ready to let go and move on with life, I have to let her soul rest, may her perfect and gentle soul rest in peace. As for my work, I am the head engineer and my duty is to handle all the daily maintenance concerning the engine of the ship till we get to our expected destination, as for friends, I do not have much friends, my friends now are my colleagues at work. I hope you understand my boring life??

We are still trying our best to fix the problem in the engine, I need to get back to work now, I will give you a call later when I am free, please do good care of yourself for me and work less, do not over stress yourself. You will always be in my heart. Always pray for me and my crew members.

Love & miss you so much,
David

-

Subject: Dearest G please pray for me and my crew members
10 Oct

Dearest xxx,

please do not be angry with me, I am so sorry for replying you now, I just found your email now. I did not want to tell you what is happening here in the ship, the problem is getting worse now here in the ship and I am so worried now, The brain box of the ship has been damaged...so right now we are waiting for rescue team to come and help us My dear, I just want you to keep me in your prayers because right now is your prayers and care I need most, I don't have much time now... do not be disturbed with my situation and do not tell anyone, I don't want you to disturb you or your family with my current situation, I believe with prayers all will be well soon. I need to get back to engine room now, I will talk to you later.

With love,
David

-

Subject: Dearest xxx please I need your urgent help

11 Oct

My  dear xxx,

What ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God. Please I need your prayers. We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention.The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here. As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.

Honey, my problem now is my valuable documents which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me. I want to quickly send you the documents so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest.  I will discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this valuable documents and I don't want to loose the valuable to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it. I trust you on this my dear.

xxx quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the documents to you immediately through the security company:

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number:
Email Address:

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
David

-
The first money request.

11 Oct

My dear xxx,

Thanks so much for your support and prayers. I so much trust you and I know you will never disappoint me. my dear pray for me as the situation is getting worst and we are still waiting to hear from the rescue team. I have sent you the documents with some amount of money inside the safe box through the Security company in Asia. This is an independent security company in the sea shore here who are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments. They told me they will contact you for the delivery when they arrive Malaysia by tomorrow morning in xxx,  because they have no office in xxx except Malaysia. Please honey always be with your phone tomorrow because they will call you when they arrive your country, I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such in his/her hand, but I so much trust you. Honey, be careful with the items. I sent it to you as my wife family personal effect and so the company is not aware of what is inside the shipment and so do not even tell them because i don't trust anybody except you,is only you that can open it as you received it. I have my valuables inside, my cash, documents and some other important items.

xxx, I have attached the Air way bill and the deposit certificate because they will demand it from you when they get to xxx before delivery to you. I have paid the International charges here in the ship to send the shipment  to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it,but they told me you are only going to pay for local charges to enable their office in Malaysia deliver the shipment to you in your Address. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it has to be paid to their office in Malaysia because they don't know the exact amount because their office in Malaysia have to pay for Malaysia government tax and local bills.

xxx, the Unlock code number is 721430  please keep it secret.

I will join you very soon as soon as I am through with this problem and get to Australia. God helping us and please pray for me. I have not slept since yesterday  and we are still working in the engine room. Please dearest, as soon as they deliver to you,open the box and remove whatever you must have spent and keep the rest in your account till I come over. My love please copy the shipment code number and keep it secret for safety reasons. Scan and Photostat the Air Way Bill receipt. They will need it from you also to prove you are the rightful recipient of the box. Honey pray for my safety so that I can overcome this problem by his grace. We are still working very hard now to keep the ship floating until rescue team arrive.

xxx, it is only me and you that knows what is inside the vault box please keep it to yourself alone as a secret, because you do not know who is who, so be careful and keep it to yourself until you are able to help me to secure it and make sure nobody knows about it including your friends and family I am not saying they are bad people, we just have to do this for our safety. 
God bless you.

In pains and in worries,

Yours sincerely,
David
2 Attachments

AIRWAY BILL. (1).jpg
DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE.. (1) (1).jpg
Attachments
airwaybilledit.jpg
DEPOSIT CERTIRCATEedit.jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

diplomaticsecorganization@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:12 pm

The fake "Security company" arrives. Actually, it is the same scammer, playing another fake character.

DIPLOMATIC ORGANIZATION <diplomaticscorganization@gmail.com>
12 Oct

DIPLOMATIC SECURED ORGANISATION     

DIPLOMATIC SECURED ORGANISATION
140 jalan cerdas, taman 56000, Cheras
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia.
E-mail: diplomaticsecorganization@gmail.com
Phone: +60146251283

Attention: xxx
Please be informed that your shipment has just arrived from the Indian ocean to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instruction, we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our security company.
Please note that before two of our delivery officers proceed to Hong Kong for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of $4,560 U.S dollars (Four thousand five hundred and sixty United states dollars) to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat and local bills and delivery charges. As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us a scan copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable our delivery officers proceed immediately to your address for the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep. However, and since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person,you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office scan copy of any of the following: International passport or any valid I.D card for proof of identification. For quick delivery and payment,You are therefore advice to quickly make the payment into this account and get back to us with the evidence of payment and below is the details:
BANK NAME: HONG LEONG BANK BERHAD
ACCOUNT NAME: G. M. M.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3135005xxxx
ACCONT ADDRESS: 38, JALAN 7/108C, TAMAN SUNGAI BESI, 51700, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
SWIFT CODE: HLBBMYKL

Note: If in any case you are been asked at the Bank  the reason/purpose of sending this money, kindly tell them is for family issues, this will help reduce the bank tax/sending charges. As we await your response, we anticipate a long and meaningful services to you.

Yours at your service services Mrs Connie Tan (c.s.o) 
For: DIPLOMATIC SECURITY ORGANISATION 

-
+60146251283
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
-

12 Oct

Dearest xxx,

how are you? are you at work now, have the company contacted you yet? I just left the engine room to send you this email and I am going back to work now, please let me know the situation

Love, 
-
END.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:06 am

The scammer is using stolen images of Peter Black, Welsh politician.

Additional stolen pictures used on the fake profile on FB:

david.jpg
david.jpg (18.36 KiB) Viewed 2146 times

david1.jpg

david2.PNG
david2.PNG (183.97 KiB) Viewed 2146 times

david3.jpg

david4.jpg

Pictures from the same gallery are used on LavaPlace by someone claiming to be from Antakya, Turkey.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.