Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Victoria A
Female / Single
26 - Roubaix / France

Slogan
Love and Honest
About Me
i am a good and nice looking young girl an easy going and open minded
Looking For
a good and honest man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 163
Weight(kg) 59
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests reading and cooking
Activities at home
Books Bible and novel
Movies comedy and advanture
Music gospel
TV Shows news and drama
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hi, My name is Vitoria, I saw your profile while searching here, truly is quiet interesting to me then, i decided to contact you. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you so contact me here ( vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com ) Hope to hear from you soon. after reading this massage kindly write directly to my email address ( vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com ) because i don't always be online in http://www.yagharami.com/ for for communication. i will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barrier to our friendship, bye for now. care from Vitoria.

( vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com )

victoria.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest
How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Victoria ABRAHAM i am a young girl of (25yrs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from 'Ivory coast' in Africa.. I am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country few years ago.
My late father Dr ABRAHAM HARRY NDUGBA was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries here in Ivory coast before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the UNITED NATION FOR REFUGEE HIGH COMMISSION and Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.
I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Victoria

Return-Path: vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com
Subject: FROM VICTORIA

Picture received with the email:

victoria.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:47 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest

Firstly I thank you for your response to my email. How are you today hope fine. Dear inline with the message I sent to you, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me please, Its just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me, I will really like us to have a relationship in spite of anything because I have this feeling that you are not going to betray me at the end.

I contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, I am the only daughter of my father back there in Ivory coast my country, I had my college certificate and I was admitted into the University there I did my one year subject in business management before the political crisis in my country began, My father was killed during the war, they accused my father of coup attempt, and so many of my family members our house was burnt down. I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the UN Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3, 500, 000.00) (three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading Banks in UK with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank in London and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face. We will invest the fund, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only, for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over once the fund has been transferred.

Meanwhile the name of the Reverend father that i am using his computer to send this messages to you is Rev PAUL EMMANUEL, his Telephone number is (00221-771-228-067) or (+221-771-228-067) you can call him today and tell him to call me so that you can talk to me please because i want to hear your voice but don't tell him anything about the money, for security reasons. Just tell him that you want to speak with. VICTORIA ABRAHAM from Ivory coast because there are so many other Nationalities who has one problem or the other in the camp here. Awaiting to hear from you soonest! God bless you.
Yours in Love VICTORIA.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT148-W61 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 02:32:40 -0700
X-TMN: [dvs4EayPq/plhI5HjHSwIc40doMDCe6X]
X-Originating-Email: [vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT148-W61CAABE309B31BF2D81A37C54D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_6017cd65-7b28-42ac-bcc4-ec6f718497a4_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dearest
How are you today hope fine. I thank you once again today and i will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that i have chosen you to help me out from this dungeon despite the little time we have communicated with each other, its now left for you and God who chooses you to be my deliverer from this predicament i found myself into.

My dear, I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice till i come over.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.5Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

(NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK) (NATWEST BANK). (Office:135 Bishopsgate, London).
Tel: +44-703-182-4896
Email address:-(costumerservicenatwest@yahoo.co.uk).
Email address:- (nnatwestlondon_nnatwestlondon@aol.com)
The name of the Director is Mr Oliver Stocken
Fax number 0044-8707379283.
Ac Number: 40063976 /QB/91/A
Depositor's Name: DR ABRAHAM HARRY NDUGBA from ('Ivory coast').

Contact them with this email address now on how to transfer the $3.5million Dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Thank you once again for your kindness God bless you and please try and send an email to the bank today.
Yours Faithfully
Victoria.

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Oh my beloved Darling
Honey good day my love,how are you doing today and how was your days over there more especially your health which is the most important thing to me,
i hope that you are good health and healthy, as for me ,honey am here thinking about you my love and God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am a little fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.
I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life in your country.

My love, I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer this money to your position and i have forwarded the mail to you.
Presently i have my Late Father's Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i will give to the lawyer as soon as you mail him ok
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a Lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign
my signature on it.
After reading your mail and the mail from the bank, i discussed it with Reverend Father PAUL EMMANUEL and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Mike Baye ,he is one of the lawyer's working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal.
Please, I will want you to contact him immediately on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.5 million dollars from NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status and i believe he will help us. Thank you once again for your concern.

His contact information's are as follows,

Dr Mike Baye E-mail address barristmikebaye@yahoo.com

Office telephone number +221-768-484-975

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours in Love.

Miss Victoria

Honey this is mail you will send to the lawyer

My love, i have composed this Mail for you to forward it to our Lawyer in cases or
you could write on your own just tell him that we need it so urgent ok...

My name is Mr CLIPPED and am Miss Victoria Abraham foreign partner.
i have applied to you requesting for your legal assistance to prepare a power of Attorney and Affidavit of support as we were directed by our Bank to enable the release of money into my Bank account safely.
We are having the support of the refugees Camp Reverend Pastor who directed us to you for this assistance please. Sir help us with those funds transfer documents,
Thanks.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY:

BAYE LAW CHAMBER AND SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

NO 25 VILLA 10 PLOT PARCEL ASSAINE DAKAR

TEL; +221778110633.

For Your Attention; CLIPPED,

We have acknowledged the receipt of your information as Our Noble Chamber Policy directed

Our efforts and final verification cost procedures through the Office of the Chief Justice of the Federal High Court here in Senegal today 8th of October 2015 had a fair approval

We shall establish a legal back up to enable you stand proxy on the claim of your partner Miss Victoria Abraham inheritance kept in a financial institution.

We commend your honest understanding and readiness to oblige with our legal directives to effect a successful procurement of those Funds Transfer Documents immediately.

Sequel to your request, below are the analysis of the cost of the procurement of those Documents:

COST

1.Our Chamber Consultation Fees------ $250 Dollars

2.A Power of Attorney---- $300 Dollars

3.Affidavit/Oath ------ $350 Dollars

4.Stamps, Authentication and registration of all documents----- $170 Dollars

Total Fund Transfer Fees for the Procurement of these Documents in your favor as had been directed by the Bank is $1,070 Dollars ( One Thousand Seventy Dollars only).

Be informed that this payment will effect a firm beginning during the legality and authentication of all these Documents from the Federal High Court through the Office of the Chief Justice for equity and fairness in your favor.

You are hereby notified that every payment passes through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram through Our Chamber Secretary as the recipient . If you require our Law Firm Revenue Collection Bank Account, We shall as well make it available to enable payment direct delivery safely.

Follow our payment schedule below ;

SECRETARY' NAME:...... DEMBE MARKY
COUNTRY;............ SENEGAL
CITY;.................... DAKAR
QUESTION;..........TO WHO
ANSWER;............ MIKE.

Do forward every details accordingly as soon as payment is concluded. We shall commence the procurement of those immediately we receive the Payment. Official copies will be sent to you and the Bank for reference purposes.

Yours Sincerely,

Hon.Barr.Dr Mike Baye
No 25 Villa 10 plot Assaine
Dakar Senegal

Tel;+221-778110633

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:

BAYE LAW CHAMBER AND SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

NO 25 VILLA 10 PLOT PARCEL ASSAINE DAKAR

TEL; +221778110633.

Attention ,

A compliment of the day Mr CLIPPED, This is to informed you that I am in receipt of your mail which i saw all you said based on the registration and preparation of these legal Documents which seems as the only things that is holding the transfer of the young lady late fathers total deposit into your Account over there in your country based on my finding and observation so far.

As you are requesting Bank Account wire the Money,i told you to make the Payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM so that i can Cash the Money the same day you make the Payment because it will be more Faster and Easy ,I'm assuring you that there will be no problem while sending the Fund.

Follow our payment schedule below ;

SECRETARY' NAME:...... DEMBE MARKY
COUNTRY;............ SENEGAL
CITY;.................... DAKAR
QUESTION;..........TO WHO
ANSWER;............ MIKE.

AMOUNT;.............$1070 Dollars

Here are the Account Information in case you preferred it

RECEIVER NAME:........EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP

ACCOUNT NUMBER:.....301010026616

IBAN NO:............SN153 01301 301010026616 82

SWIFT CODE: ......UNAFSNDA

BANK NAME:.......UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)

ADDRESS:.....ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

We shall commence the procurement of these Documents immediately we receive the Payment and it will take only two working days for these Documents to be ready.

Note that you are to send the Payment Slip or MTN Code both the Question and the Answer to enable Cash the Money the same day you send the Money or Payment Slip .

Yours Sincerely,

Hon.Barr.Dr Mike Baye
No 25 Villa 10 plot Assaine
Dakar Senegal

Tel;+221-778110633

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Oct 2015 20:48:53 -0000
Reply-To: MIKE BAYE <barristmikebaye@yahoo.com>

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771228067
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031824896
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448707379283
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom

+221768484975
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221778110633
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:40 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:

Here is my wife Account,you can make the Payment through it

Adresse De Uba Senegal Route des almadies Zone 12 lot D

Account Name ;............MUSA CUTHIA SCOH

Bank Name :..................UBA Code banque

Sn153 Code guichet :......01301

Account Number:............301010021956

Rib :...94

Code swift :......UNAFSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vitoriaabraham@hotmail.com rev_paulemmanuel20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:33 am

Skype ID for Vitoria:
live:vitoriaabraham

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay living in UK. Presently I am in UK for investment projects with my partner.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me .Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Emmanuel Paul and his email address is as follows:( rev_paulemmanuel20@yahoo.com )
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and concern, please don't be offended maybe it how God want it, for me i am not happy to leave you but you know everything, it is that time you were having fear in you but the bank disturbed me a lot, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Emmanuel Paul and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Emmanuel Paul on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Victoria.

Hola,
Estoy muy feliz de informarle acerca de mi éxito en conseguir el fondo transferido bajo la cooperación de un nuevo socio de Paraguay que viven en Reino Unido. Actualmente estoy en el Reino Unido para los proyectos de inversión con mi pareja.
Mientras tanto, no me olvido de tus esfuerzos pasados ​​y los intentos para que me ayude .Now tendrá que ponerse en contacto con el Padre Rev quien solía ser un Dios-padre para mí cuando yo estaba en Dakar, su nombre es Rev Emmanuel Paul y su correo electrónico dirección es la siguiente: (rev Paul Emmanuel 20@yahoo.com)
Pídale que le envíe un proyecto de cheque bancario certificado de $ 300.000.00 cual se preparan y mantienen para su compensación por todos los esfuerzos realizados y la inquietud, por favor no se ofenda tal vez es como Dios quiere, para mí que no soy feliz de te dejan pero ya se sabe todo, es que el tiempo que tenías miedo en ti, pero el banco me molestó mucho, he apreciado sus esfuerzos en ese momento mucho. así que no dude y ponerse en tocado con Rev Emmanuel Paul y le instruirá en que le envíe el proyecto de verificación.
Por favor, hágamelo saber inmediatamente lo reciba para que podamos compartir nuestra alegría y felicidad después de todos los sufrimientos en ese momento.
En este momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión que yo y la nueva pareja tienen a la mano, por último, recuerdo que había remitido a la instrucción Rev Emmanuel Paul en su nombre para recibir ese dinero. Por lo tanto, no dude en ponerse en contacto con él y le enviará el cheque a usted sin demora.
Tenga cuidado y adiós por ahora.
El suyo Victoria.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:31 am

Another recovery scam attempt:

Hello dear, how are you? Hope all is well with you?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you, though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself, that even if you fail to complete the transaction, that i must surely compensate you. And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Germany, where i am living now with my new partner, who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains, i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred, Thousand US Dollars). Please, accept this little gift, because it is a gift from my heart. I issued a Cheque, and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card, for security reason. You can use the ATM card, to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide, with a maximum of US$5,000 daily. This vow i made to myself about compensating you, has been in my mind and i want to fulfill it to you, though i did not tell you what was in my mind. The bank said that you can receive the card, and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the Global ATM Alliance, direct with this information below.

Name: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Office Address: ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL).

Email Address: ..... (visa-card-service-senegal@consultant.com).

Telephone: ........... (+221) 709449387.

Officer In charge: Mrs. Marshal Ebrima. / Mr. Fedrick Johnson

Ask them to send you the ATM card, and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation. Feel free and get in touched with the ATM office, and instruct them where to send you the ATM card, so that you can start to withdraw the money. Please, do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand, because i want to finalize everything before the end of the year. I have given instruction to the ATM card office on your behalf, to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card, for you to withdraw the money without delay. Thanks for everything, and may God bless you the more.

Your happy friend.
Victoria

Hola querida, ¿cómo estás? ¿Espero que todo está bien con usted?
Es una cosa muy alegre para romper estas buenas noticias para usted, aunque realmente echado de menos, porque usted me dio la fe para llevar a cabo, que realmente trajo esperanza a mis situaciones sin esperanza, así que hice una promesa a mí mismo, que incluso si no puede terminar la transacción, que sin duda le debe compensar. Y quiero informarles que he avanzar con éxito a Alemania, donde estoy viviendo ahora con mi nuevo compañero, que fue capaz de ayudar, pero debido a la buena voluntad y la aceptación que mostró durante el curso de mis dolores, he compensado usted y mostrar mi agradecimiento a usted con la suma de $ 300.000 (trescientos, mil dólares de EE.UU.). Por favor, acepte este pequeño regalo, porque es un regalo de mi corazón. Emití un cheque, y di instrucciones al banco a fondo el papel de la tarjeta de cajero automático, por razones de seguridad. Puede utilizar la tarjeta de cajero automático, para retirar dinero de cualquier cajero automático del mundo de ancho, con un máximo de US $ 5,000 al día. Este voto que hice a mí mismo acerca de compensación a usted, ha estado en mi mente y quiero cumplirlo a ti, aunque yo no te dije lo que estaba en mi mente. El banco dijo que puede recibir la tarjeta, y utilizarlo en cualquier lugar del mundo. Póngase en contacto con el cajero automático Alianza Global, directa con esta información a continuación.

Nombre: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA TARJETA DE SERVICIO DE DEPARTAMENTO.

Dirección de oficina: ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zona 12 lote D (Senegal).

Dirección de correo electrónico: ..... (visa-card-service-senegal@consultant.com).

Teléfono: ........... (+221) 709 449 387.

Oficial a Cargo: Sra. Mariscal Ebrima. / Mr. Johnson Fedrick

Pídales que le envíe la tarjeta de cajero automático, y el código PIN de la tarjeta de cajero automático que he dado a usted como compensación. No dude en ponerse en tocado y con la oficina de ATM, e instruirlos en el que le envíe la tarjeta de cajero automático, por lo que se puede empezar a retirar el dinero. Por favor, hágamelo saber de inmediato que lo reciba, para que podamos compartir la alegría después de todos los sufrimientos en ese momento. Por el momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión que yo y mi nueva pareja tienen a la mano, porque quiero terminar todo antes de que finalice el año. He dado instrucciones a la oficina de tarjeta de cajero automático en su nombre, para liberar la tarjeta ATM que he dado a usted como compensación. Por lo tanto, no dude en ponerse en contacto con ellos y se le enviará la tarjeta de cajero automático, para que usted pueda retirar el dinero sin demora. Gracias por todo y que Dios los bendiga más.

Su amigo feliz.
Victoria

+221709449387 - same phone number and format are also reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =6&t=48530.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Hello dear, how are you? Hope all is well with you?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you, though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself, that even if you fail to complete the transaction, that i must surely compensate you. And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Germany, where i am living now with my new partner, who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains, i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred, Thousand US Dollars). Please, accept this little gift, because it is a gift from my heart. I issued a Cheque, and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card, for security reason. You can use the ATM card, to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide, with a maximum of US$5,000 daily. This vow i made to myself about compensating you, has been in my mind and i want to fulfill it to you, though i did not tell you what was in my mind. The bank said that you can receive the card, and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the Global ATM Alliance, direct with this information below.

Email Address: ..... (visa-card-service-senegal@consultant.com).

Telephone: ........... (+221) 709449387.

Ask them to send you the ATM card, and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation. Feel free and get in touched with the ATM office, and instruct them where to send you the ATM card, so that you can start to withdraw the money. Please, do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand, because i want to finalize everything before the end of the year. I have given instruction to the ATM card office on your behalf, to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card, for you to withdraw the money without delay. Thanks for everything, and may God bless you the more.

Your happy friend.
Victoria

Hola querida, ¿cómo estás? ¿Espero que todo está bien con usted?
Es una cosa muy alegre para romper estas buenas noticias para usted, aunque realmente echado de menos, porque usted me dio la fe para llevar a cabo, que realmente trajo esperanza a mis situaciones sin esperanza, así que hice una promesa a mí mismo, que incluso si no puede terminar la transacción, que sin duda le debe compensar. Y quiero informarles que he avanzar con éxito a Alemania, donde estoy viviendo ahora con mi nuevo compañero, que fue capaz de ayudar, pero debido a la buena voluntad y la aceptación que mostró durante el curso de mis dolores, he compensado usted y mostrar mi agradecimiento a usted con la suma de $ 300.000 (trescientos, mil dólares de EE.UU.). Por favor, acepte este pequeño regalo, porque es un regalo de mi corazón. Emití un cheque, y di instrucciones al banco a fondo el papel de la tarjeta de cajero automático, por razones de seguridad. Puede utilizar la tarjeta de cajero automático, para retirar dinero de cualquier cajero automático del mundo de ancho, con un máximo de US $ 5,000 al día. Este voto que hice a mí mismo acerca de compensación a usted, ha estado en mi mente y quiero cumplirlo a ti, aunque yo no te dije lo que estaba en mi mente. El banco dijo que puede recibir la tarjeta, y utilizarlo en cualquier lugar del mundo. Póngase en contacto con el cajero automático Alianza Global, directa con esta información a continuación.

Nombre: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA TARJETA DE SERVICIO DE DEPARTAMENTO.

Dirección de oficina: ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zona 12 lote D (Senegal).

Dirección de correo electrónico: ..... ( visa-card-service-senegal@consultant.com ).

Teléfono: ........... (+221) 709 449 387.

Oficial a Cargo: Sra. Mariscal Ebrima. / Mr. Johnson Fedrick

Pídales que le envíe la tarjeta de cajero automático, y el código PIN de la tarjeta de cajero automático que he dado a usted como compensación. No dude en ponerse en tocado y con la oficina de ATM, e instruirlos en el que le envíe la tarjeta de cajero automático, por lo que se puede empezar a retirar el dinero. Por favor, hágamelo saber de inmediato que lo reciba, para que podamos compartir la alegría después de todos los sufrimientos en ese momento. Por el momento, estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a los proyectos de inversión que yo y mi nueva pareja tienen a la mano, porque quiero terminar todo antes de que finalice el año. He dado instrucciones a la oficina de tarjeta de cajero automático en su nombre, para liberar la tarjeta ATM que he dado a usted como compensación. Por lo tanto, no dude en ponerse en contacto con ellos y se le enviará la tarjeta de cajero automático, para que usted pueda retirar el dinero sin demora. Gracias por todo y que Dios los bendiga más.

Su amigo feliz.
Victoria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.fathergabriel@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Same phone number:

May the peace of God be with you.
My son,how are you doing and everything around you i hope
that the God almighty is with you, i have been waiting for
about the Cheque that your ex-partner lift for you here in
my office i was advised by the post office to go to the UBA
bank here in Senegal, to convert the Cheque into an ATM VISA
CARD, so that they can be able to post to you the ATM VISA
CARD.

I have issued the Cheque to the UBA bank Senegal, and
i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card, for
security reason. You can use the ATM card to withdraw money
from any ATM machine worldwide, with a maximum of US$5,000
daily. The bank said that you can receive the card, and use
it anywhere in the world. Contact the Global ATM Alliance,
direct with this information below.

Email Address: ..... (global-atm-visa-card-senegal@consultant.com).

Telephone: ........... +221-70-944-93-87.

Feel free and get in touched with the ATM office, and direct
them where to send you the ATM card, so that you can start
to withdraw the money. Please, do let me know immediately
you receive it. I have given instruction to the ATM card
office on your behalf, to release the ATM card, therefore
feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the
ATM card, for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Thanks for understanding, and may God be with you.
Rev Father Gabriel Odontu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.