Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lewisharry44@gmail.com demarchiaugusto@speedy.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lewisharry44@gmail.com demarchiaugusto@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:18 pm

* 41.86.230.174 Isocel Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <demarchiaugusto@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: lewisharry44@gmail.com
date: Fri, 09 Oct 15 09:11:04 +0000
subject:
x-origin: 41.86.230.174

Good day,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of One Million, five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$1,500,000.00), but I did not hear from you for a couple of months now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting to expire and Mr. Mike Morgan the Director of the Bank told me that before the Draft will get to your hand that it will expire. I told him to convert the US$1.5 Million Dollars to ATM Master Card payment to avoid you loosing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for 8 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of July 2016.

What you have to do now is to contact FedEx Courier Service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your ATM Master Card to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge and Insurance premium. The only money you will send to FedEx Courier Service to deliver your ATM Master Card direct to your postal Address in your country is $155.00 (One Hundred & Fifty Five US Dollars only) being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact FedEx Courier Service now for the delivery of your ATM Master Card (your money) with this information bellow;

Company's Name: FedEx Courier Service
The Director's name is Dr.Lewis Harry.
International Shipment Director
Email Address :( lewisharry44@gmail.com)

Telephone: +229 98370956

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery.Endeavor to indicate this CODE (CD0081) which will prove that you are the owner of the package deposited in their company.

Remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Blake Lopez
=
+22998370956
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.