Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

apexexpresscompany11@yahoo.fr - fbi_fib@rediffmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: filleoffice3@yeah.net

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:03 pm

filleoffice3@yeah.net

X-Originating-IP: [41.79.217.157, 41.79.217.157, 176.34.63.150]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.79.217.157<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 176.34.63.150<br>Originating ISP: Cdg4 Ec<br> City: Tokyo<br>Country of Origin: Japan<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 11:37:46 +0800 (CST)
Subject: FUND TRANSFER OF $15,500,000.00 STILL AVAILABLE000

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

GOOD DAY TO YOU.

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS MRS. JANET NAPOLITANO,THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA.
I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.

BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$40 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIR-TEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION.

BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION.
I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $39.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT,BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG.

AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:.................................
ADDRESS:...................................................
TEL PHONE:................................................
COUNTRY:...................................................
SEX:..............................................................

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC.

I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE .

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER’S NAME:............ERIC OKOLO
CITY:.................COTONOU
AMOUNT:..........$39.00
QUESTION:........IN GOD
ANSWER:.............WETRUST
MTCN:........
SENDER's NAME:.........
SENDER'S ADDRESS:......

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT , MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
JANET NAPOLITANO
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: avtomir@dinet.ru

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:57 am

filleoffice3@yeah.net

X-Originating-IP: [41.79.217.115, 41.79.217.115, 176.34.63.150]

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:18:20 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Dear Owner.

Dear Owner.

Good morning to you and your family I am here to inform you about my successful journey concerning your consignment box of $7.5million usa dollars. I have arrived this morning to Miami International Airport united state of America. Time of my arrival 7:30 am click here to see order where I am. http://www.visitingdc.com/airports/miam ... ddress.asp  I have settled the customs for all my papers as they have searched me the security men here did not allow me to pass on to complete delivery of your consignment they are saying that I need to present to them the air way bill papers before I will pass. So now you advice to send the little amount of $75.00 you will send it down to Nigeria be the origination of the consignment .Email:offi.ce@hotmail.com

Here is the information to send the $75.00 through western union . To enable me complete your consignment box

Receivers name…. NWEKE SIMEON
City…….Lagos
Country…..Nigeria
Text Q……….only
Answer………Yes.
amount:...........$75.00
Mtcn……..
Sender Name....
Sender City......

Please be fast about sending the fees so that I can come over as soon as you send the fees and I will get the air way bill ready to them it will even help me till I reach your home. Do not forget that I am from Dhl Courier Company and my name is Mr. Williams Goodman.Thanks get back with the fees mtcn once you are through with the western union
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

fbidirector69@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 pm

fbidirector69@yahoo.com
officce786@gmail.com

Reply-To: fbidirector69@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:06:29 -0700
Subject: Website: http://www.fbi.gov

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and Robert S. Mueller IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535

Attention:
Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today
and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world. We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Nigeria, Benin, Vietnam and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Nigeria Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Nigeria Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The Vietnam man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in Nigeria at the sum of $1590 Usd. (One Thousand Five Hundred And Ninty United States Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $15Million Usd which was offered to you by the Nigeria Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 4 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the document.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $15Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

TheVietnam business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Vietnam and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Nigeria within 4days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $$1,590 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: 

MONDAY ONYIBOR

City: COTONOU
Text Question: In God
Text Answer:  We trust
Amount: $1590 Usd.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $15Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Nigeria Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $15,000,000 Usd.

Thanks as I wait for your response

Respectively

FBI MR JAMES WILLIAMS
FBI SPECIAL AGENT

FBI DIRECTOR
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:11 pm

filleoffice3@yeah.net

+22968674355
X-Originating-IP: [41.79.217.121, 41.79.217.121, 176.34.63.150]
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.79.217.121<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 09:07:04 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Urgent Attention:

(INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNITS)
UNITED NATIONS REGIONAL FINANCIAL CLEARING HOUSE.
UNITED KINGDOM.UK.
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

Urgent Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary

OFFICIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that I came to Benin yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South Erica and the United States of America  Respectively, against the Federal Government of Benin and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations, I have met with the New President of Federal Republic of Benin President Good luck Ebere Jonathan who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account since he was elected as president, I want you to get back to me for more details.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Benin Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Benin to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay, The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund into your account is your Notarization fee, which will cost you only but $55.00 united state dollars only, to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Benin and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Benin here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Benin today: +229 686 743 55

File the information below:

(1). YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS:
(2). YOUR CONFIDENTIAL TELL, CELL AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASIER AND FASTER COMMUNICATION:
(3). YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRESS:
(4). YOUR A/C NAME AND NUMBERS:
(5). YOUR SWIFT CODE / ROUTING NUMBERS:
(6). OCCUPATION / MARITAL STATUS:
(7). I.D CARD/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY:

Meanwhile i wish to tell you that since the little days I have spent in this country Benin, there are a lot of people who are interested in confiscating your fund into their personal account because they know too well that you can't be able to come to Benin to claim your USD$10.5 Million Approved payment. This Thief, Richard Graves with his Cohorts came to the Central Bank Head office, with a Funeral picture saying that you died of Car Accident and before you died, you made him your rightful Next of Kin. A picture photograph was taking to this man with his cohorts.

We just received information from the FBI Washington DC to make sure that you confirm your fund into your bank account before I return back to New York by Friday next week. We do not want anything that will jeopardize your chances of receiving your fund, so you are urgently required to get back to me and reconfirm your full banking details.

Urgently reply back with your full banking details so that I will forward it to the Central Bank of Benin Computer Telex Transfer Room for urgent transfer of your approved USD$10.5 Million in your bank account.

Lastly, if you really wish to receive your fund, you have to follow my directives and STOP every communication you are doing with any offices so that you will not be confuse until the funds hit into your account.

The only fee Approved by the Federal Government of Benin and the United Nations Organization for you to pay before you receive your approved payment is only the Notarization fee which is the UN Clearance Certificate Fee of $55.00 USD ONLY.

You are required to urgently rush to Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram, and send the Notarization with the name of my partner that came to Benin with me as below:

RECEIVERS NAME: FRED OBINNA
CITY : COTONOU
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: $55
M.T.C.N NUMBER:
TEXT QUESTION: GOOD
TEXT ANSWER: GOD

Urgently send the payment information along with your full banking details so that your fund will be wired into your bank account once you send the money today or tomorrow. The funds have been approved by the new president of Benin Good Lucky Jonathan and it is now ready to be transfer into your account immediately the money is received from you without any more delay.

Your immediate response will be required.

Your understanding and compliance is highly anticipated. 
Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe Young
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:50 am

ubabankplc@inbox.lv
toripy31@abeam.ocn.ne.jp

+22968674355

Received: from mzcstore071.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hcb008 [118.23.100.201])
by mv-osn-hcb008.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6202A3EC40B;
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:53:10 +0900 (JST)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 118.23.100.201<br>Originating ISP: Open Computer Network<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Japan<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:53:10 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Rev Dr CHRIS Skinner <ubabankplc@inbox.lv>
Message-ID: <1609772684.15481411408758790264.JavaMail.root@mz-cb071p.noc-chibaminato.ocn.ad.jp>
Subject: Contact Uba Bank Director Rev DR CHRIS Skinner

Hello dear beneficiary,

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Rev Dr CHRIS Skinner  the new director officer of UBA BANK Benin Republic Plc West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued US$4.8,Million USA Dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the office of IMF Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that  former director of     UBA BANK  Favour Janas was the one that curse all this he collected money from peoples and then refuse to wired their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account
immediately ok without wasting time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me.

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately, E-MAIL ADDESS ( ubabankplc@inbox.lv )

Your account number........
Name of bank..............
Bank address..............
Bank user name............
Routing number............
Home address .............
Copy of id................
Your phone number.........
Your occupation
Your country.......

Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to receive your fund with 48hrs ok, if your are able to call me am free call this line +229 686 743 55.
Thanks and remain bless, my regards to your family.
Rev DR CHRIS Skinner
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

file3@barid.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:02 pm

file3@barid.com
james.ugo1@yahoo.com.ph

Received: from [41.216.50.34] by web192505.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 06 Sep 2014 18:25:08 SGT
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.216.50.34<br>Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 18:25:08 +0800
Reply-To: file3@barid.com
Subject: CONTACT FBI SPECIAL AGENT MR.GARRY WALKER

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and Robert S. Mueller IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601  Street, NW Washington, DC 20535

Attention: Beneficiary,

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER  representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world....  We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $100Usd.( Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $12Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $12Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE from Benin.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of  both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin Republic within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $100Usd.through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of  Justice.

Receivers Name:  JOHN MMABIA
City: Cotonou
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount: $100Usd.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $12Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of  Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $12,000,000 Usd.

Respectively
AGENT GARRY WALKER
FBI SPECIAL AGENT

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
CONTACT FBI SPECIAL AGENT MR.GARRY WALKER
Respectively
AGENT GARRY WALKER
FBI SPECIAL AGENT

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

teruyoki30@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Received: from [41.79.217.148] by web101102.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Mon, 03 Nov 2014 12:44:43 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_56
X-YMail-JAS: bk51l8oVM1mpCcllQoRSfKQRII6sByIjCY9nM8gvQN882fAF_Hsr.lXXFxJl81mc9U9jYy4UB8vHT4jWvf5KajJygdvOMhJgjKamKGzqUP2qxX6HtwHMEjjVJBRlOiSEpE4l
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 12:44:43 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "U.S. OFFICIAL AGENT" <services_department@admin.in.th>
Subject: VERY URGENT AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE.

FROM THE DESK OF MR. CHRISTIAN W. DAVIS
SENIOR OFFICIAL AGENT U.S EMBASSY COTONOU

GOOD MORNING
MY NAME IS MR. CHRISTIAN DAVIS, I WORKED AS AN OFFICIAL AGENT TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY FOR 15 YEARS AND STILL ON DUTY FOR PROTECTION OF GOOD CITIZEN. BUT IT SEEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IN REGARD TO THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR ATM ENERGY CARD PACKAGE ANYMORE AS I JUST RECEIVED AN UPDATE FROM THE AIRPORT CUSTOM DEPARTMENT CONCERNING DELAY THAT HAVE OCCURRED AND THEY WILL RETURN YOUR PACKAGE WITH ITS BACK-UP DOCUMENTS TO THE FEDERAL FINANCE DEPARTMENT AS UNCLAIMED INHERITANCE IF ANY SIGN OF SERIOUSNESS IS NOT SHOWN FROM YOUR SIDE.

I SENT AN UPDATE TO THE F.B.I FRAUD DEPARTMENT AGENT MR. GARRY WALKER AND TO THE HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY OFFICE AND HAVE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO THEM.

THEY PROMISED TO ASSIST AND MAKE SURE YOUR PACKAGE IS SHIPPED AND DELIVERED TO YOU THIS TIME ONCE THE REQUIRED NON-INSPECTION CLEARANCE CHARGE/FEE DELAYING THE SHIPMENT IS PAID WHICH IS $205.00 AND SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE THAT SAME DAY THROUGH COURIER COMPANY SIGNED TO CARRY OUT WITHIN 24-32HRS.

THE SHIPPING FLIGHT SUPPOSELY TAKE OFF TOMORROW AT 9:30PM SO YOU NEED TO ACT FAST SO THAT YOUR PACKAGE CAN BE SHIPPED TOMORROW.

NOTE: YOUR ATM CARD VALUED $15.5 MILLION USD AND IS AVAILABLE TO ACCESS AND WITHDRAW AT ANY ATM MACHINE AROUND THE WORLD AND THE 4DIGIT SECURITY PIN NUMBERS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ON PHONE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE TO START USING IMMEDIATELY.

I KNOW YOU HAVE SPENT A LOT IN THE COURSE OF RECEIVING THIS FUNDS, BUT YOU NEED TO ACT FAST SO YOU CAN REGAIN ALL YOU HAVE SPENT, MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO TRY YOUR BEST AND COME UP WITH THIS $205.00 SO THAT EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE FAST TO ENABLE YOUR PACKAGE SHIPMENT TOMORROW AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST FEE AND I ASSURE AND PROVE IT ONCE YOU COMPLY.

SO USE DETAILS BELOW TO SEND THE NEEDED NON-INSPECTION CLEARANCE CHARGES OF $205.00 VIA MONEY GRAM WESTERN UNION TRANSFER TO ENABLE YOUR PACKAGE SHIPMENT TOMORROW AT 9:30PM.

RECEIVER NAME: MICHAEL ALAGWUVA
CITY: COTONOU
ZIPCODE: 229
QUESTION: GOOD
ANSWER: NEWS
AMOUNT: $205.00

ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE GET BACK TO ME WITH THE CONFIRMATION DETAILS LISTED BELOW.

SENDER NAME:....?
MTCN NUMBER.....?
SENDER ADDRESS....?
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/WORKING ID CARD

REMEMBER THIS IS THE ONLY FEE REQUIRED AND YOU NEED TO TRY YOUR BEST TO SEND THE FEE TO ENABLE SHIPMENT TOMORROW OK.

AWAITING YOUR REPLY WITH THE REQUIRED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION DETAILS OR CALL ME ON 0022961513416 (HOTLINE) FOR URGENT ATTENTION.

MR. CHRISTIAN W. DAVIS
SENIOR OFFICIAL AGENT U.S EMBASSY COTONOU
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

garrywfbi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 pm

THE OUT COME OF THE MEETING ON YOUR PAYMENT
People
Federal Bureau of Investigation <garrywfbi@hotmail.com> Today at 2:38 AM

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 06/10/2015

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am compelled to write you in respect of your fund remittance, which transfer has remained unsuccessful. I am very sure that you must have lost hope of ever getting your fund transfer released especially after all the frustrations, endless disappointment and broken promises in the hands of some officials in Africa and Europe.

The reason why you have not received your out standing payment after all approvals and confirmation,is with our findings so far is because you did not channel your claims to the appropriate quarter rather you prefer dealing with the representatives whom their primary objective is what they stand to benefit than your own personal interest .

Now a special commission has been set up to look into such activities and anomalies and make the culprits face the consequences and also submit the payment analysis report for us to verify and contact the concerned beneficiaries for update and further credit of their account as outlined.

FBI together with IMF and other international security agent have come to agreement that you should contact the Nigeria Financial Council for immediate release of your funds with immediate effect. He is in charge of foreign payment in Nigeria.

Contact Person
Executive Director Nigeria Financial Council

Dr. Williams Ojoma
Email; nigfincouncil@gmail.com
Office Phone +23412915566
Cell Phone: +2348121279444

Regards

Garry Walker
FBI Officer in charge.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

SMS from (618) 800-0618

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and James C.
Mueller Antin-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535

Attention: Dear.

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world. We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $85Usd.( Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $2.5Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $2.5Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $85 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: peter emena
City: Cotonou
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount: $85Usd.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $12Million Usd will be
transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $12,000,000 Usd.

Respectively
AGENT GARRY WALKER
FBI SPECIAL AGENT

FBI Director
MR frank kennedy
johnkennedy

+16188000618
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Edwardsville, IL
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-illinois, Llc - Il