Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brainmooore@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: brainmooore@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 am

Email:

good morning my sweetheart how was your night?i really missed you message honey. a day without your message is like a day without sunshine. your sweet message always give me joy in this war zone i am looking at your picture right now,your smile lighting system of the face, cooling system of the brain,healing system of the heart.Keep smiling always.Have a Nice Day hope to read from you soon
your husband
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Email:

hello my love how are you doing and how was your night?i really miss you honey i can wait to make love to you,you are all i think about every day and night.i can just wait to kiss you.you the woman i want to spend the rest of my life i want to feel love again.hope to read from you soon
your Husband
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:43 am

Email:

hello honey how are you doing and how was your day?i can really wait to be with you honey i miss you more than the word can say.you are my wife, nothing any body can say or do that can make me to disappoint you okay.honey i we soon retire and the UN want to pay my gratuity for my well serve as a UN soldier. can i trust you?i we really want them to send the money to you, once i am done hear i am coming over to your country, to come and see you. so that we can start a new life together.hope to read from you soon.
your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:06 am

Email:

Hello honey how are you and how is the weekend going my pretty one?I can not wait to be with you.you really make me fell love again you all I want to spend the rest of my life with.I can not really give you the actual date.but is going to be very soon,once my entitlement is be collect from the UN that is when I can collect my retirement letter but is going to be this next month okay
Honey you mean you can not help me to collect my entitlement before I come over?that is the major thing that is holding down here so that once I am done here I can over to your country.you are all I have that can do this for me.hope to read from you soon
Your Husband

Return-Path: brainmooore@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.190.3.83]
X-Mailer: YahooMailMobile/0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.817

Originating IP: 41.190.3.83
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:07 am

Email:

hello pretty,how are you and how is the weekend going?i really miss you honey.i can wait to see you,you are all i think about both day and night.honey i do not know the actual date i am retiring but i know is withing next month.the major reason i don't know is because i have not collected my entitlement.and once you have not collected your entitlement from the UN, they may think you are not ready to retire yet.that is why i wanted you to collected it on behalf,once i am done here i am coming over to your country to come and see you.once i come over we start a new life and start living a lovely and happy couple which we always dream to be.hope to read from you
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:15 am

Email:

hello honey how are you doing and how was your night?i really miss you my pretty one, i can wait to have you by my side.honey i we give the UN agents your email, so that they can give it to the payout bank to contact you and tell you what to do okay.wait to hear from you soon
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info_avivaonline@avivabk.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:31 am

Email:

GOOD DAY AND WELCOME TO AVIVA BANK.

My name is Steve Porter and I am writing you from AVIVA BANK Plc. This is to
inform you that Our client Mr Brian Moore has forwarded to us directives to
transfer the total some of $667,000 (six hundred and sixty seven thousand us
dollars) Being part of Entitlement and Gratuity fund which is due to be paid.
You are required to fill the form below which will enable us to open an account
for you where the funds will be transferred into..
Note: The bank can not transfer money into your other bank accounts without you
having an account with us.
In accordance with the bank of England as a Non resident of United Kingdom, You
are advice to open an account with us for a smooth transfer from your online
account in our bank to your desired bank account across the Globe.

You are required to filled the account opening form below.

( AVIVA BANK TRANSFER-FORM HLP) BENEFICIARY/CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME______________________________
MOTHERS NAME: __________________
NEXT OF KIN: __________________
SEX _____________
OFFICIAL AGE__________
CONTACT ADDRESS:_____________
OCCUPATION________________________
OFFICE ADDRESS:__________________
OFFICE TEL NUMBER:__________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER:__________________
COPY OF VALID ID CARD:____________________

We look forward to your prompt response. Should you have any questions, do not
hesitate to contact us. Thanks

Very Respectful,
Mr. Steve Porter
Accounts Officer/International Remittance Director
Office Direct Tel: +44-750-954-6199

Return-Path: info_avivaonline@avivabk.com
Received: from us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.198.28])
Received: from 172.16.214.18 (unknown [199.79.62.98])
Reply-To: Aviva Bank <info_avivaonline@avivabk.com>
Message-ID: <1279255926.124173.1443517037023.JavaMail.open-xchange@172.16.214.18>
Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU FROM AVIVA BANK
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.6.2-Rev32

Originating IP: 199.79.62.98 - 208.91.198.28
Originating ISP: Confluence Networks
Country of Origin: United States

+447509546199
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

The fake bank used in this scam is located in Lagos, Nigeria, see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39118.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Email:

hello pretty how are you doing today and how was your weekend?i really miss you honey, and i can wait to be with you,i spoke to the bank and they told me that, they have email you before, and you did not reply them. i told them you did not receive any email.they said they are going to send you mail you today. that in case you did not see it in your inbox, that you should check your spam or junk.honey the name of the bank is Aviva bank okay.hope to read from you soon
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:10 pm

Email:

email me this morning. and told me that, they cant email you for now, due to so technical error they are having with the bank.i then now told my superior about the new development.he told me that he we tell another bank to start the transaction.by tomorrow i we know the bank that is going to wired the money to you okay.please try and reply me if you see this email, for me to give your detail to the Bank that we transfer it.
Your Husband
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Email:

hello pretty how are you doing and how is everything with you?pretty my retirement purpose to be this month but my superior said i should wait till February,but i can wait pretty.because of that, they have put my retirement entitlement on pending till February,i really want to be with you in this Xmas pretty.right now i don't know what to do.and i can't access my bank account from here because they said i need to verified my account because i am accessing it from a war zone.once i have money for my flight now i we come over to your country to come and see you, by February i we go back for my entitlement,that is the major problem i am face now.pretty message me once you see my message hope to read from you soon
your Husband

Return-Path: brainmooore@yahoo.com
Reply-To: mooore brain <brainmooore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: GOOD MORNING PRETTY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.