Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:46 am

Zorpia:

Hello dear, I saw your profile on zorpia.com, My name is Nabila, please i want you to reach me on my Email, not on this site, so that i will send my pictures to you for you to know who am, my Email nabilaabdel60 @hotmail.com

Nabila / Nabila2420
26, London, West Virginia, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 75‑80, in United States.

Picture used:

nabila.jpg

Same picture is used on LinkedIn by someone from Senegal...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Email:

Hello My dearest,
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Tambacounda Senegal.
My Name is (Nabila Abdel ) From Libya in North Africa, i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal where i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents , now you see i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make
my
way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. father john Anthony, who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah.
I don't have any relatives i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev. father john Anthony , who is our guardian here in this missionary home, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, Here in this missionary home I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this place.I will like to Hear Your Voice,please Call me through this Reverend Telephone Number, {+221 77-3366-836} ,Please I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition. Darling Please listen to this because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this,
when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US 6.7M (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's deposit certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWShttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to write me again like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out of here to join you to build a happy home together
Attached here is my pictures for you,Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Please Send your full Information so i will introduce you to the Bank.

1) Your Full Names:
2) Your Address:
3) Your Telephone Numbers:
4) Your Age:
5) Your occupation:
6) your country:

Thanks and remain blessed. with lot of love Yours.

Nabila Abdel,

Picture received with the email:

Return-Path: nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com
Subject: Greetings from Nabila, please i will like to know more about you with your current picture please

+221773366836

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

nabila.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:00 am

Email:

Dearest In Heart,
I'm happy and also sorry to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Steve Daniel. the Church Priest whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar,his name is Rev.Steve Daniel and his email address is as follows : ( rev.stevendaneil@yahoo.com ) his phone number is +221 77-3366-836. Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Steve Daniel and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Steve Daniel on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truly

Nabila
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:42 pm

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my love,
How are you today? hope you are doing great, Thank you so much for your response hoping that you will help me, one thing i promise you is that you will never regret coming in contact with me.

Dear, I contacted the bank where my father deposited the money to make the claim of my late fathers fund which is my inheritance so that I can use the money to start up a new life in another country but the bank did not want to grant me access to my fathers money which is my inheritance because of my refugee status, they said that i should present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to make the claims because of my present status and my age, my dear i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee to make the claims

I shall write the bank to introduce you on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. It is my intention to spend the rest of my life in your country to invest the money.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. And you will also help me to invest the remaining 70% into a good business that will profit us in future, Immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposited Fund so that you can contact the bank from your country on the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your care.

I am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i plead you not to disclose this issue to any one till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred to your care ,and from it you can send me some little money So that i will buy my air ticket to come over to your country for my new life, please send to me all these information's below here, which will enable me to introduce you to the bank for them to know whom you are to me before you can come to Senegal or make contact with them on how my inheritance will be claimed. I also have 50kg of pure gold deposited which you can also help me to clear, please keep this confidential and private until we succeed because my step mother is looking for ways to kill me at all cost so she can inherit the funds my late father left for me which is the only thing left for me after she has taken other of my late fathers properties

I will like to speak with you on phone please you can reach me through Rev father in charge of the camp office phone number +221-77-3366-836 please do not forget to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nabila Abdel From Libya in North Africa, and he will send me to come and answer your call.

Please Send me your full Information so i will introduce you to the Bank.

1) Your Full Names:
2) Your Address:
4) Your Age:
5) Your occupation:
6) your country:

My dear i do have to go now, i hope to hear from you soonest
With Love,
Nabila

HEADER:
Received: from COL127-W29 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 18:02:29 -0700
X-TMN: [RkZpXHXK3E6CxjtA4SLijyune3iM3zRT]
X-Originating-Email: [nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL127-W290B5083D0DFA772095F56AE4C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_65976023-1dda-4aed-a4e0-512d8f3c7e82_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dear,

How was your day hope all is well.I read the mail we received from bank demanding some documents before transferring my late father fund to your account.I have my late father death certificate and deposit certificate,What remain now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which they said it must be a Senegalese lawyer where i stay as a refugee so i can sign for it.

l told Reverend father about it,So he gave me this email contact address of this lawyer and his phone number so that we should contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association).I contact with the lawyer, he said you have to contact him and send your information to him, for the documents to be authentic as my foreign partner.

Please write to this lawyer today and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my foreign partner and trustee, That you want him to prepare and get it for us the power of attorney and the Affidavit of oath from Federal high court here in Dakar Senegal, that the documents will bear your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in Royal Bank Plc Scotland to your account be successful.

Please remember to send him your full information such as....

1.Your full name............

2.Your country and state......

3.Your occupation......

4.Phone No. with code........

5.Your full address.....

6. Your Bank Account information.

6.Scan your international passport or Driveling license or National-ID any one is this ok,

This information list is what the lawyer said you have to send to him so he can prepared the documents for us,That your information must attached with the documents.Please try to do this fast and send it to him for him to start the documents ok,

THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT.

RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:

BARRISTER RAWLINGS DIO (ESQ.)

COMPANY NAME: RAWLINGS CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES

ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE

POSTALE ;4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL

TELEPHONE: +221-77-2422-796

E-MAIL: Rawlingchamber@mail.com (or) Rawlingchamber@mail.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.

God bless you.

HEADER:
Received: from COL127-W41 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 3 Oct 2015 08:03:04 -0700
X-TMN: [+mr9IHyVKVkldCHeIf9OObZGENJmW5V9]
X-Originating-Email: [nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL127-W41E756B9BCDC6FDE22F8F6AE4A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_bd6ff902-1ac0-478b-a031-ad22e2ba15d1_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
CHAMBERS
RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:

BARR. RAWLINGS DIO (ESQ.)
CHAMBERS NAME: RAWLINGS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: 117 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
POSTALE 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL
EMAIL; rawlings_chamber@yahoo.com
TELEPHONE; +221-77-242-2796
DATE/ 5/10/2015

EQUAL RIGHT LEGAL LAW CHAMBERS

ATTN: Sir/CLIPPED

Sequel to the information that you pass across to me,And the mail you send to me, i have observed the authentication of these transfer and the need of the document required by the bank,Already,i make an inquire how to obtain the 2 documents.It happened that it will cost you a little amount of money to get it ready.

Be inform that am ready to give to you my best of service as i have been subjected to act on your behalf with the procurement of the documents from the High Court.

Firstly, i appreciate your choosing me to represent you in this matter in the High Court of justice. And be rest assured that i will give to you my best of service and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency from the moment our required mobilization materials is received.

You are hereby required to send immediately to me the fees as stated below to enable me get induce urgently as regarding the legal paper works from the high court.

To adequately mobilize me on this assignment You are hereby required to send to me a total sum of ($680.00) Dollar Only.

1) We will use the sum of ($130.00)Dollar to register the two certificates in the office of the court registrar.

2) We will use the sum of ( $120.00) Dollar to get the authentic stamp duty on the Certificate from the office of chief justice.

3) We will use the sum of ( $130..00)Dollar to secure a receipt of
Incorporation from the ministry of internal affairs here in Senegal
before the two Certificate can be approved.

4) We will use the sum of ( $150.00)Dollar as our mobilization fee.

5) Our service charge ($150.00)Dollar

( the total is $680.00) Dollar

Tell us your readiness of sending the required sum of ($680.00)Dollar. and we will tell you the means of payment.

Note,Upon the receipt of this fee ($680.00) Dollar, We shall
proceed immediately to procure the required documents for your transfer to your account and it will be my pleasure to represent you in other matters concerning your business in the future.
As soon as we received the required fee we promise to secure the
document for you as demanded in 2 working days.

Be informed that the receipt of this document are been given after the payment is made, If you have any question, contact us at +221-77-242-2796 or email me..
Send the fees through western union money transfer to enable us get it the same day and start up the work immediately.

You can send your mother bank account number after getting all the require documents ready and instruct the bank how you want the fund to be transfer.

Use this information bellow to send the fees.

Name ; Rawlings Dio
Country ; Dakar Senegal
Code ; 00221
Question; Good
Answer; Fine

Dont forget to send me the mtcn Control Number,Question and Answer to enable me to pick the money and start up the work immediately.

Barr.Rawlings Dio (ESQ.)

Rawlings Chambers And Associates

You are welcome

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.99.16] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 18:32:59 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-61b7e510-9a5c-43e9-be1c-93df655fae9d-1444062779033@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT LEGAL LAW CHAMBERS

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
CHAMBERS
RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:

DATE/ 5/10/2015

ATTN: Mr CLIPPED

On this note sir,
i have gone through your mail but bear it in mind that making the payment through our law firm account will take much time before it will reflect that was the reason i told you to make this payment through the western union or money Gram transfer service.
sir the law firm account is the one used in my lawyer chamber but i will advise you to make this payment via western union so i can receive this money in the next 30/1 hour time as soon you made the payment.
i want to clarify you well as my client so things can be very easy for both us because making this payment in my law firm account will take almost a week and some days before i can get this money to start the process of your document,
regarding this issue you know the right thing to do,
i am sending you the account information so kindly make the payment today as you said.

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002

BANK CODE : SN100

OFFICE CODE : 01010

CLE RIB : 82

IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282

SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX

BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

as soon you made this payment kindly scan and send me the payment slip so we can comfirm your payment in other to start up the process of the document.
Barr.Rawlings Dio (ESQ.)

You are welcome

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.107.134] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:29:28 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-00af7e2b-c7ce-4d8a-9dab-1ac3b8dc6b4d-1444127367756@3capp-mailcom-lxa12>
To: "CLIPPED>

PICS AND DOCS:

nabila.jpg

Mr.Ross1.jpg

ADDED PHONE NUMBERS:
FAX: +448447743831
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location

+447977237390
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447043080685
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+221772422796
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
CHAMBERS
RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:

DATE/11/10/2015

ATTN: Mr CLIPPED

Sequel to your mail received, I want you to send the money through this account informatiom bellow, And forget remitting into the first account that i initially send to you, Make sure that you scan the payment slip and attarch to me immediately you send the money for confirmation.

ACCOUNT NAME............. SAN HASSAN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04511250002

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

IBAN .................... IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 1545 SWIFT AFRISNDAXXX

CIE RIB ................. 84

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.34.100] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:58:31 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-8db3dbc5-813a-4f21-8140-18fc0cc486f3-1444607911474@3capp-mailcom-lxa10>
To: CLIPPED>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:28 am

Dearest In Heart,
I'm happy and also sorry to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Steve Daniel. the Church Priest whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar,his name is Rev.Steve Daniel and his email address is as follows : ( rev.steven_daneil@yahoo.com ) his phone number is +221768495667. Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Steve Daniel and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.Steve Daniel on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truly

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W50 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 9 Nov 2015

PHONE:
+221768495667
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Nabila Escaped the Camp:
Dearest In Heart,

Now you will need to contact the Rev.Steve Daniel. the Church Priest whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar,his name is Rev.Steve Daniel and his email address is as follows : ( rev.steven_daneil@yahoo.com ) his phone number is +221768495667 . Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Steve Daniel and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Yours truly

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nabilaabdel60@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL127-W19 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 20 Nov 2015

ETA: Nabila's Skype ID:
live:nabilaabdel60
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Profile Elements:
Active 12-31-15:
Onyekachi Agwu / lynette.loui
Studied at Abia State University

Lives in Gosford, New South Wales
From Perth, Australia

Interested In: Men and Women
Languages: English

my name is Onyekachi Agwu, am from Ebonyi State from Nigeria,,
am single and never married before , and seeking for a good woman with understanding love and caring for a relationship with so please if you dont mind, you can contact me for you to know more about me,
thanks to you all and be bess
OTHER NAMES
Star boy
Nickname

MUGU FACE:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nabilaabdel50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:41 am

Zorpia:

Hello dear, My name is nabila I came across your profile on zorpia.com and find out you are nice person, please Kindly contact me with this email ( nabilaabdel50@ hotmail.com )not on this site,please so i can introduce myself with my photos and more details. here on nabilaabdel50@ hotmail.com

Screen name: nabila / nabilaabde
25, Warsaw, Poland

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nabilaabdel50@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:23 am

Skype ID for Nabila:
live:nabilaabdel50

Hello My dearest,
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Tambacounda Senegal.
My Name is (Nabila Abdel ) From Libya in North Africa, i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal where i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents , now you see i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make
my
way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. father Steve Daniel, who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah.
I don't have any relatives i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev. father Steve Daniel , who is our guardian here in this missionary home, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, Here in this missionary home I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this place.I will like to Hear Your Voice,please Call me through this Reverend Telephone Number, { +221708561362 } ,Please I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition. Darling Please listen to this because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this,
when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US 6.7M (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's deposit certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWShttp:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122 So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all
this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to write me again like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out of here to join you to build a happy home together
Attached here is my pictures for you,Awaiting to hear from you soonest

1) Your Full Names:
2) Your Address:
4) Your Age:
5) Your occupation:
6) your country:

Thanks and remain blessed. with lot of love Yours.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nabilaabdel50@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU176-W37 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 8 Feb 2016

Hello Dear love,
How are you today? hope you are doing great, Thank you so much for your response hoping that you will help me, one thing i promise you is that you will never regret coming in contact with me.

Dear, I contacted the bank where my father deposited the money to make the claim of my late fathers fund which is my inheritance so that I can use the money to start up a new life in another country but the bank did not want to grant me access to my fathers money which is my inheritance because of my refugee status, they said that i should present a trustee who will stand on my behalf to make the claims because of my present status and my age, my dear i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee to make the claims

I shall write the bank to introduce you on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. It is my intention to spend the rest of my life in your country to invest the money.

Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. And you will also help me to invest the remaining 70% into a good business that will profit us in future, Immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposited Fund so that you can contact the bank from your country on the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your care.

I am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i plead you not to disclose this issue to any one till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred to your care ,and from it you can send me some little money So that i will buy my air ticket to come over to your country for my new life, please send to me all these information's below here, which will enable me to introduce you to the bank for them to know whom you are to me before you can come to Senegal or make contact with them on how my inheritance will be claimed. I also have 50kg of pure gold deposited which you can also help me to clear, please keep this confidential and private until we succeed because my step mother is looking for ways to kill me at all cost so she can inherit the funds my late father left for me which is the only thing left for me after she has taken other of my late fathers properties

I will like to speak with you on phone but please you can reach me through Rev father
Steve Daniel, in charge of the camp office phone number (+221708561362 )please do not forget to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nabila Abdel From Libya in North Africa and he will send me to come and answer your call Attached here is my new pictures for you.

1) Your Full Names:
2) Your Address:
4) Your Age:
5) Your occupation:
6) your country:

My dear i do have to go now, i hope to hear from you soonest
With Love,
Nabila

TO THE
BANK.

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE BANK.

please write to the transfer department of Royal bank of Scotland.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mr.Ross McEwan
with this mail address
royal.scotland20@yandex.com (or) scotland.royal@yandex.com

Telephone Number ,+447418478226

I write on behalf of the next of Kin Nabila Abdel Dunga,

I have been asked by her to act as her foreign partner/Trustee to intercede on her behalf in proceedings related to the account details below. Miss Nabila Abdel Dunga,the daughter of late Dr Abdel Dunga, who is the beneficiary to the account information given below.Due to her current conditions she is unable to claim the funds and has supplied the information in order for me to assist her in doing so.

In respect to the Authorization and fund transfer request letter sent to your bank by Miss Nabila Abdel Dunga with regards to me standing in as her foreign partner/Trustee. I will like to know the legal procedure and the possibility of transferring this fund into my account in my country.

She is now in the refugee camp and she will not be able to reach you.Please advise of the procedures to be undertaken to take possession of the funds which are being held in the account.

Here is My Information:

Please Note the following account information

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOW:

Name of the depositor......Dr. Abdel Dunga.
Next of kin..............Miss Nabila Abdel.
Account Number ......2029-56165301.
Swift code Number.....RBS8849+56885/QB4/K57.
Deposit code Number....RBS/TF/HG/5665.

Thank you
Yours Sincerely,

Hello honey,
How was your day hope all is well.I read the mail we received from bank demanding some documents before transferring my late father fund to your account.I have my late father death certificate and deposit certificate,What remain now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which they said it must be a Senegalese lawyer where i stay as a refugee so i can sign for it.

l told Reverend father about it,So he gave me this email contact address of this lawyer and his phone number so that we should contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association).I contact with the lawyer, he said you have to contact him and send your information to him, for the documents to be authentic as my foreign partner.

Please write to this lawyer today and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my foreign partner and trustee, That you want him to prepare and get it for us the power of attorney and the Affidavit of oath from Federal high court here in Dakar Senegal, that the documents will bear your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in Royal Bank Plc Scotland to your account be successful.

Please remember to send him your full information such as....

1.Your full name............
2.Your country and state......
3.Your occupation......
4.Phone No. with code........
5.Your full address.....
6. Your Bank Account information.
6.Scan your international passport or Driveling license or National-ID any one is this ok,

This information list is what the lawyer said you have to send to him so he can prepared the documents for us,That your information must attached with the documents.Please try to do this fast and send it to him for him to start the documents ok,

THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT.

RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:
BARRISTER RAWLINGS DIO (ESQ.)
COMPANY NAME: RAWLINGS CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE
POSTALE ;4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL
TELEPHONE: +221772422796
E-MAIL: rawlingschamber612@yahoo.com (or) rawlingschamber612@yahoo.com

Dear please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling documents of which he told me that he will render any service to us.
God bless you.

CHAMBERS
RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:

EMAIL; rawlingschamber612@yahoo.com
DATE/ 15/02/2016

ATTN:Mr

Sequel to the information that you pass across to me,And the mail you send to me, We have observed the authentication of these transfer and the need of the document required by the bank,Already,i make an inquire how to obtain the 2 documents.It happened that it will cost you a little amount of money to get it ready.

Be inform that am ready to give to you our best of service as we have been subjected to act on your behalf with the procurement of the documents from the High Court.

THE COST OF GETTING THE DOCUMENT'S.Note: Here are the information that they requested that you should provide for them and i want you to file in your information correct and send it back to me together with the courier charge so that i will proceed to do the needful immediately

To adequately mobilize us on this assignment You are hereby required to send to me a total sum of (880.00) Dollar Only.

1) We will use the sum of (280.00)Dollar to register the two certificates in the office of the court registrar.

2) We will use the sum of ( 170.00) Dollar to get the authentic stamp duty on the Certificate from the office of chief justice.

3) We will use the sum of ( 130..00)Dollar to secure a receipt of
Incorporation from the ministry of internal affairs here in Senegal
before the two Certificate can be approved.

4) We will use the sum of ( 150.00)Dollar as our mobilization fee.

5) Our service charge (150.00)Dollar

( the total is 880.00) Dollars

You have to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer which remains the fastest means to send money and furnish me with the western union money transfer information's that is the (MTCN Number) ( Test question )and the( Test Answer ).

You have to make the payment through my Accountants information as listed below.

Receivers Name: -------------Rawlings Dio
Destination Country--------------Dakar Senegal
Code ---------------------------- 00221
Question: ----------------------------Good
Answer--------------------------------Ok ( the total is 880.00) Dollars

Furthermore as soon as you make the payment you have to scan and send to my mail box the western union money transfer slip and inform me immediately via my mail or call me through my phone immediately. As soon as I received the fund will proceed to do the needful immediately. In next 3 days from today you will be receiving all the original documents including detail instructions on how to sign the documents so that you can send them to the bank immediately for the transfer of the fund to your bank account in your country.

This is an important case you must stick to all my legal advice for a positive conclusive end. My legal strength is a plus.

I believe my services will meet your legal demands.Please you may wish to call me if you need any clarifications.
Dont forget to send me the mtcn Control Number,Question and Answer to enable me to pick the money
Faithfully yours,

Barr.Rawlings Dio (ESQ.)

You are welcome

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rawlingschamber612@yahoo.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Feb 2016 09:30:46 -0000
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016
Reply-To: Rawlings chamber < rawlingschamber612@yahoo.com >
Cc: "nabilaabdel50@hotmail.com" <nabilaabdel50@hotmail.com>

CHAMBERS
RAWLINGS LEGAL LAW FIRM:

EMAIL; rawlingschamber612@yahoo.com
DATE/ 18/02/2016

ATTN:Mr
Here are the bank account information as you requested
Now you have to go ahead and try all you can to send me the money without delay, please go ahead and send me the money so that i can prepared the documents,then you can send the original copy to the Royal bank of Scotland for enable them carry out the transfer immediately .

use this bank account information bellow here to send the money

Bank: Bank Of Africa Senegal
Branch Address: Hann Maristes
Beneficiary: Kagbo Gregory
IBAN:SN08 SN10 0010 1200 3818 1500 1909
Bank Code: SN100
Code Guichet:01012
Account Number: 03818150019
Swift Code: AFRISNDAXXX
Rib Key: 09
( the total is 880.00) Dollars

Furthermore as soon as you make the payment you have to scan and send to my mail box the payment slip and inform me immediately
I believe my services will meet your legal demands.Please you may wish to call me if you need any clarifications.
Faithfully yours,

Barr.Rawlings Dio (ESQ.)

You are welcome

PHOTOS AND REPEAT ID:
20160219020206-db1b9003-th.png
20160219020206-db1b9003-th.png (24.07 KiB) Viewed 8605 times

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221708561362

+447418478226
Original network provider* Manx Telecom

+221772422796 (Listed Above)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.