Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

VICTORIA KIM victoriakim8080@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

VICTORIA KIM victoriakim8080@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Reply to: vcck_kim11@yahoo.co.jp

Can you help the people of God? I wish to establish a charity fondation to help the poor in your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your country?I am willing to donate my late husband's funds to the less privileges for the help of mankind. All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds to do this project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and orphanage homes, We are the one who will make the world a better place when we help the needies,Let me read from you today and know your your opinion in doing this project for the benefit of mankind in your country,Remain blessed,

HEADER:
Received: from web101502.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (web101502.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.150.61])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id fm8si1019443pab.89.2015.09.30.06.53.14
for <CLIPPED>;
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:53:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning victoriakim8080@gmail.com does not designate 183.79.150.61 as permitted sender) client-ip=183.79.150.61;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning victoriakim8080@gmail.com does not designate 183.79.150.61 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=victoriakim8080@gmail.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: (qmail 75720 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Sep 2015 13:53:11 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=UUK6Wi/Iz4crSKdxraEogQUt+Pgcd81/H1S2NNJ+RrgdCOGDlZt2gMFSPhO42mRFwJIOSH79jRobfPE0QOKW7KCG08eQekYDDlMKBcnsj9/yR60DS434Qka5lLsOoUN+ ;
Message-ID: <584802.72181.qm@web101502.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: from [197.148.107.244] by web101502.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Wed, 30 Sep 2015 22:53:11 JST
X-RocketYMMF: ms_marygeorge3
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_67
X-YMail-JAS: _QAxrtAVM1kU8a.Je3jpttpj2w9kQt.l5lO.hsPiG.5mLDvc_n7nrJ97aAPaU1Kd8I3EPJLegd8wZcr3y4IMKJ0Uyh.WTsA065QxJd..WCKF8cUGT5dHoGN6_mmBhHWuwx3i
Sender: ms_marygeorge3@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 22:53:11 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: VICTORIA KIM < vcck_kim11@yahoo.co.jp >
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: VICTORIA KIM victoriakim8080@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 pm

Second Reply from yet another E-mail address: victoriakim2020@outlook.fr

My Dear ,

I am from france and married to an african here in togo west africa, i am suffering from cancer of the breast and am taking treatment in one of the best hospital here in Togo,

My doctor told me that i may not last for few months due to the stage of my cancer illhealth that is why i decided to use my late husband funds $3,000,000,00 (Three Million United States Dollars) to help the poor through your sincere help before my death,

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive this funds you use it to open a charity organisation to help the poor, widows, orphans and the helpless people in your country and you use my name as the donor VICTORIA KIM FOUNDATIONS, all i need from you is your sincerity to handle this project from your good heart,

I want you to know that i can not write by my self due to my bad health but i am always writing you through the help of my good trusted nursing sister whom is always near my sickbed while i tell her what to write you,i told her to search for someone who have God's mind to help this project before she came up with your contacts.

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive this funds you use it to establish a charity project to help the poor and the helpless people in your country no matter their religions,

I have decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor in the world through your good help so that my late husband will be happy in his grave for the good use of his hard earned money and i sincerely believe that you will distribute this funds and also make sure that the poor and helpless people benefited from the fund and as you do this project from you good heart may our almighty bless you for this noble work for mankind,

Hence you receive the funds in your account you have to take 20% from the total sum as compensations for helping me while you use the remaining 80% for charity works as i instructed,

I am very happy to see that God Almight will use you and do a great thing in the life of some people. So try to make sure that use the money to do things of God so that his protection and his mercy increase will be upon you all the days of your life according to the book of Psalm 115 vs 14 and Matthew chapter 10 vs 42. He that gives a cup of water to a prophet shall never ever loose his reward this is the word of God. Please keep it very secret until you receive the money to your account.

This is the contact of the Ecobank for the transfer of the money into your account. Feel free in concting the bank because i don't have much time to live based on what my doctor told me.But i know God is able to heal me as at appointed time. Beside Dr GILBERT is a Faithful christain and i believe that he will transfer the money into your account without any problem...Please you call him on phone for more details.

Laurent Koffi DOH
Département Audit Interne
Tel: +228 22 03 16 44
VOIP : 8373744
Fax: + 228 22 20 42 37
Email: ldoih@ecbank.com or ecoecobank1930@gmail.com
ECOBANK-TOGO
20, Avenue SYLVANUS OLYMPI

Thank's. Person to Contact
Dr Gilbert Gita Director
Email, ecoecobank1930@gmail.com
Telephone + 228 9325 8378

From Mrs Victoria Kim

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC4S28.hotmail.com (snt004-omc4s28.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.231])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j8si2540206obz.28.2015.10.01.01.40.59
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 01 Oct 2015 01:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of victoriakim2020@outlook.fr designates 65.55.90.231 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.231;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of victoriakim2020@outlook.fr designates 65.55.90.231 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=victoriakim2020@outlook.fr
Received: from SNT148-W67 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 01:39:58 -0700
X-TMN: [hS7UX90M3tGw9c2UMbbo2TMvxUQZxR888fsltV0DRcc=]
X-Originating-Email: [victoriakim2020@outlook.fr]
Message-ID: <SNT148-W67412313AC3025F3411F8EDB4C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: victoriakim2020@outlook.fr

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22822031644
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Lomé

Fax: +22822204237
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lomé
Original network provider* Togo Télécom

+22893258378
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 pm

Subject Line:
My Dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently i here in india where i am taking my treatments and i am better than before but the doctor here assured me that i wil be fine within one week, Let all the glory and honour be unto our lord Jesus Amen and Amen!! Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me to receive the funds for the good work of God despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my Pastor in Togo his name is Joshua EMAIL pastorjoshua0@gmail.com , and ask him to send you the total Cheque of $200,000 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me at that time when i was criticaly ill in Africa. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Pastor and instruct him where to send the amount of cheque to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Pastor on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Pastor , he will send the cheque to you without any delay. Remain blessed my dear, Always put your trust and faith in our lord Jesus, Madam Victoria kim
To: undisclosed recipients

Added E-mail Address:
Reply-To: VICTORIA KIM < vcck_kim11@yahoo.co.jp

My Dear ,

I am from france and married to an african here in togo west africa, i am suffering from cancer of the breast and am taking treatment in one of the best hospital here in Togo,

My doctor told me that i may not last for few months due to the stage of my cancer illhealth that is why i decided to use my late husband funds $3,000,000,00 (Three Million United States Dollars) to help the poor through your sincere help before my death,

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive this funds you use it to open a charity organisation to help the poor, widows, orphans and the helpless people in your country and you use my name as the donor VICTORIA KIM FOUNDATIONS, all i need from you is your sincerity to handle this project from your good heart,

I want you to know that i can not write by my self due to my bad health but i am always writing you through the help of my good trusted nursing sister whom is always near my sickbed while i tell her what to write you,i told her to search for someone who have God's mind to help this project before she came up with your contacts.

I want you to make sure that as soon as you receive this funds you use it to establish a charity project to help the poor and the helpless people in your country no matter their religions,

I have decided to use my late husband wealth to help the poor in the world through your good help so that my late husband will be happy in his grave for the good use of his hard earned money and i sincerely believe that you will distribute this funds and also make sure that the poor and helpless people benefited from the fund and as you do this project from you good heart may our almighty bless you for this noble work for mankind,

Hence you receive the funds in your account you have to take 20% from the total sum as compensations for helping me while you use the remaining 80% for charity works as i instructed,

I am very happy to see that God Almight will use you and do a great thing in the life of some people. So try to make sure that use the money to do things of God so that his protection and his mercy increase will be upon you all the days of your life according to the book of Psalm 115 vs 14 and Matthew chapter 10 vs 42. He that gives a cup of water to a prophet shall never ever loose his reward this is the word of God. Please keep it very secret until you receive the money to your account.

This is the contact of the Ecobank for the transfer of the money into your account. Feel free in concting the bank because i don't have much time to live based on what my doctor told me.But i know God is able to heal me as at appointed time. Beside Dr GILBERT is a Faithful christain and i believe that he will transfer the money into your account without any problem...Please you call him on phone for more details.

Laurent Koffi DOH
Département Audit Interne
Tel: +228 22 03 16 44
Fax: + 228 22 20 42 37
Email: ldoih@ecbank.com or ecoecobank1930@gmail.com
ECOBANK-TOGO
20, Avenue SYLVANUS OLYMPI

Thank's. Person to Contact
Dr Gilbert Gita Director
Email, ecoecobank1930@gmail.com
Telephone + 228 9325 8378

From Mrs Victoria Kim

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

ldoih@ecbank.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:47 am

FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2015/11/30
Wire transfer

ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

LETTER FROM THE DESK OF MANAGER ECO BANK LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA

ATTENTION SIR,

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND MRS VICTORIA KIM YOUR SICK PARTNER
HAS INTRODUCED YOU TO OUR BANK AND SHE HAS INSTRUCTED OUR BANK TO MAKE
YOU THE BENEFICIARY OF HER LATE HUSBAND FUND $3,000.000.00 AND
TRANSFER IT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,

BUT AFTER OUR EXECUTIVE METTRE ABOUT EVERY INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER WE
HAVE DECIDED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO ATM CARD AND SEND IT TO YOU
THROUGT DHL BECAUSE GOVENMENT IS MONITORING EVERY INTRNATIONAL
TRANSFER BECAUSE OF TERRORIST AND IT MAKE'S INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TO
COST BIG MONEY SO TO AVOID ANY INCONVIENCES FOR TRANSFERING THE MONEY
INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, WE HAVE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO ATM CARD AND
SEND IT TO YOU THROUGT DHL

SO SEND US YOUR ADDRESS INFOMATION

YOUR; NAME

YOUR; COUNTRY

YOUR; CITY COLD NUMBER

YOUR; PHONE

YOUR; AGE

YOUR; OCCUPATION

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS,

(Dr Gilbert Gita)
DIRECTOR GENERAL
(RAUDU IBRAHIM)
(FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR)
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE LOME TOGO

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ecoecobank1930@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x241.google.com (mail-oi0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241])
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015
Subject: FROM ECO BANK

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2015/12/01
Wire transfer

ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION SIR,

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGED AND BEFORE WE TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO
YOUR ATM CARD AND SEND IT TO YOU THROUGT DHL WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT
OUR BANK, BEFORE YOU CAN BE THE BENEFICIARY OF MRS VICTORIA KIM LATE
HUSBAND FUND OF $3,000.000.00 AND WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND
$3,000.000.00 TO YOUR ATM CARD AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE OUR REQUIREMENTS
FROM YOU,

BEFORE THE TRANSFER WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT OUR BANK HERE AND OBTAIN A
FUND TRANSFER APPROVAL DOCUMENTS THROUGH OUR BANK LAWYER HERE IN OUR
COUNTRY BUT IF YOU WILL NOT COME TO OUR COUNTRY I CAN GET YOU OUR BANK
LAWYER FOR THE JOB HE WILL OBTAIN THE LEGAL DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF
WHICH WILL COST YOU $2,500.00 TO GET OUR BANK LAWYER FOR THE JOB AND
DOCUMENTS FEE AND DHL FEE ONLY.

BUT WE WILL LIKE YOU TO COME BY YOUSELF AND GET US THE DOCUMENTS HERE
IN OUR COUNTRY COURT BUT IF YOU CANNOT COME OUR BANK LAWYER IS HERE
FOR THE JOB ON YOUR BEHELF BECAUSE THIS MONEY IS NOT DEPOSITED BY MRS
VICTORIA KIM OR YOU BUT BY HER LATE HUSBAND THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO GET
THE DOCUMENTS IS (CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE )BY YOUR NAME.

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE REAL DEPOSITOR OF THE FUND, SO IT HAVE TO BE
CHANGE TO YOUR NAME TO AVOID ANY INCONVIENCES OF TRANSFERING THE MONEY
TO YOU OUR BANK LAWYER WILL OBTAIN AND SIGN THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS ON
YOUR BEHALF FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ATM CARD AS SOON AS
WE RECEIVE OUR REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU,

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE REQUIREMENTS FROM YOU WE WILL COMPLETE THE
PROCESS AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR ATM CARD AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER
THE TRANSFER WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU THROUGT DHL

2015/12/02
Wire transfer

ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION ,

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGED AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU
CANNOT COME TO OUR COUNTRY HERE IN TOGO THERE IS NO PROBLEM OUR LAWYER
CAN GO TO THE COURT ON YOUR BEHALF AND GET THIS CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME BEFORE THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU
WHICH YOU WILL PAY $2,500.00 TO OUR LAWYER BEFORE HE CAN TO THE COURT
AND GET YOU THE DOCUMENTS SO AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY THE LAWYER
WILL GET THIS DOCUMENTS THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU I HOPE YOU
UNDERSTAND ME THANKS GOD BLESS YOU

THIS IS WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY BY MONEYGRAM OR BY WESTERN UNION
ANYONE SO THAT WE WILL GET THE MONEY FAST.

NAME....... IBEGBUI CHIDOZIE STEPHEN.
COUNTRY......... TOGO
CITY....... LOME
ADDRESS.......RUE 128 ADAMAVO RAMBLAISE LOME TOGO

ROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA
2015/12/03
Wire transfer

ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION ,

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGED AND THIS IS THE ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WILL
MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT OUR LAWYER CAN GET THE MONEY AND PROCESS WITH
YOUR JOB AND GET US THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF
AND WITH YOUR NAME AFTER MAKEING THE PAYMENT YOU SEND US THE PAYMENT
SLIP

BANK: UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE
ACCUONT NAME : JOHNSON KALU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 36310204020000
IBAN,TG53 TG009 01036 310204 02000091
SWIFT: UNTBTGTG
ADDEESS: KPEHEN DU
BRANCH: LOME TOGO

BUT IF YOU NEED THIS TRANSFER TO BE MORE FASTER YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY
TO US BY MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION SO THAT WE CAN GET THE MONEY THE
SAME DAY BECAUSE ACCOUNT WILL GET SOME TIME BEFORE THE MONEY WILL
ENTER INTO OUR COUNTRY. AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS MONEY FROM YOU THEN
YOUR MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER AND SEND TO YOU OK.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS,

(Dr Gilbert Gita)
DIRECTOR GENERAL
(RAUDU IBRAHIM)
(FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR)
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE LOME TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

VICTORIA KIM mygoodgod11@gmail.com vcck_kim11@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Added E-mail address:
Can you help the people of God? I wish to establish a charity fondation to help the poor in your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your country?I am willing to donate my late husband's funds to the less privileges for the help of mankind. All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds to do this project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and orphanage homes, We are the one who will make the world a better place when we help the needies,Let me read from you today and know your your opinion in doing this project for the benefit of mankind in your country,Remain blessed,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mygoodgod11@gmail.com>
Received: from [197.148.97.81] by web101320.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Fri, 27 Nov 2015 23:36:31 JST
Sender: msgbensn1070@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015
Reply-To: Victoria Kim < vcck_kim11@yahoo.co.jp >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

victoriakim8080@gmail.com victoriakim11@yeah.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:05 am

My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently i here in india where i am taking my treatments and i am
better than before but the doctor here assured me that i wil be fine within one week,

Let all the glory and honour be unto our lord Jesus Amen and Amen!! Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me to receive the funds for the good work of God despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my Pastor in Togo his name is Joshua His Email is pastorjoshua0@gmail.com , and ask him to send you the total Cheque of $200,000 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts
and attempts to assist me at that time when i was criticaly ill in Africa. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my Pastor and instruct him where to send the amount of cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that i will know that you have get the cheque ok.
God Bless you
From Mrs Victoria Kim

HEADER:
Return-Path: <victoriakim11@yeah.net>
Received: from victoriakim11$yeah.net ( [197.148.103.80, 10.144.1.72] ) by
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM MRS VICTORIA KIM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.