Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nosliw93@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nosliw93@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 pm

nosliw93@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.138.169.5] by web162603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:03:47 PST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.138.169.5<br>Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Port Harcourt<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE UK
UN-SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO LONDON-UK.

Attention:Beneficiary,

Though I don't know much about you and how will take this letter but I have tried to discuss with you on phone since I arrived London here in the morning today.

I was appointed to come to London by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and the World Bank President after considering much fraud/scam reports from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the United Kingdom and the Federal Government of Nigeria. It is a shame that these two respected great nations have been in the forefront of scam related activities and the UN has vowed to eradicate this ugly virus completely and make the World a better place of living for all. Our intelligence report, reveals that the fraudsters and scam syndicates use London UK and Nigeria as their base and these evil perpetrators have rendered so many families useless and caused some people to take away their own lives after borrowing from friends and relations and failed to balance back as at when due because of their fake promises. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN member was sent to Nigeria Africa previously to tackle this problem but she compromised and failed. Instead of helping victims to receive their rightful entitlements, she betrayed them and joined the fraudsters, Sir Ian Blair of the London Metropolitan Police was retired before his time because he also compromised with the scammers to get money from fund owners illegally.

Since my arrival, I have met with the President of the IMF, Sir Oliver Blanchard, the London Metropolitan Police Commander 10, I have also met with the Accountant General of the Great Britain, the Barclay Bank London and some other bank executives and they have all endorsed the immediate release of your payment.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top London officials and Nigerian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with a foreigner Mr. Nelson Smith from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund to an already opened bank account in New York with this below information:

BANK NAME:.............. HSBC BANK U.S.A,
BANK ADDRESS:........... 452 FIFTH AVENUES, NEW YORK
ABA NUMBER:............. 021001088
SWIFT CODE:............. FIBBBJBJ
CREDIT TO:.............. FINANCIAL BANK,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:......... 14524139649
ACCOUNT NAME:........... ETS MOON EXPORT.

These people have presented this account number to the Barclay Bank and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved compensation of £1,000000.00 ( One Million British pounds Sterling) should be released to these men as applied.

Waiting to hear urgently from you!!

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

mrs.paulettebeal99@yahoo.com fjkhgjkjk@163.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:12 am

41.138.166.47 Visafone Port Harcourt Nigeria

Return-Path: <fjkhgjkjk@163.com>
Received: from fjkhgjkjk$163.com ( [41.138.166.47, 176.34.63.150] ) by
ajax-webmail-wmsvr94 (Coremail) ; Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:41:43 +0800 (CST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.166.47, 176.34.63.150]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:41:43 +0800 (CST)
Subject: UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE UK

UN-SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO LONDON-UK.
mrs.paulettebeal99@yahoo.com

Hello ,

Though I don't know much about you and you how will take this letter but I have tried to discuss with you on phone since I arrived London here in the morning today.

I was appointed to come to London by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and the World Bank President after considering much fraud/scam reports from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the United Kingdom and the Federal Government of Nigeria. It is a shame that these two respected great nations have been in the forefront of scam related activities and the UN has vowed to eradicate this ugly virus completely and make the World a better place of living for all. Our intelligence report, reveals that the fraudsters and scam syndicates use London UK and Nigeria as their base and these evil perpetrators have rendered so many families useless and caused some people to take away their own lives after borrowing from friends and relations and failed to balance back as at when due because of their fake promises. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN member was sent to Nigeria Africa previously to tackle this problem but she compromised and failed. Instead of helping victims to receive their rightful entitlements, she betrayed them and joined the fraudsters, Sir Ian Blair of the London Metropolitan Police was retired before his time because he also compromised with the scammers to get money from fund owners illegally.

Since my arrival, I have met with the President of the IMF, Sir Oliver Blanchard, the London Metropolitan Police Commander 10, I have also met with the Accountant General of the Great Britain, the Barclay Bank London and some other bank executives and they have all endorsed the immediate release of your payment.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top London officials and Nigerian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with a foreigner Mr. Nelson Smith from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund to an already opened bank account in New York with this below information:

These people have presented this account number to the Barclay Bank and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved compensation of £1,000000.00 ( one Million British pounds Sterling) should be released to these men as applied.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mtttyft@163.com

Unread postby Gateway » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 am

Return-Path: <mtttyft@163.com>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.42])
by sloti32d2t01 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-9568) with LMTPA;
Thu, 02 Jan 2014 17:39:23 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: plain='UTF-8', html='UTF-8'
X-Mail-from: mtttyft@163.com
Received: from mx4 ([10.202.2.203])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Thu, 02 Jan 2014 17:39:23 -0500
Received: from m13-150.163.com (m13-150.163.com [220.181.13.150])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id AA91B3C00A0
Thu, 2 Jan 2014 17:39:22 -0500 (EST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=163.com;
s=s110527; h=Date:From:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-ID; bh=zyZxK
oDba6uy3uDQuPP9dholNWiL9L6rQOpFJQKLiQ0=; b=N5ZkXGJ9NyVMokKen8qkx
+D9fc7f6GRlOQbCVHbZ+PxcYkcx82QE18ecsDiipYjeEiPYIdrpqmRyqEgAtmY7I
jrFAGWUP8vfsEhu9a8KEClVarIwgAVJ8pg7oO8ZqwknpPtfMomzMZDIOoIijWmoE
chfdlCFMLG0fgNZCciVOcQ=
Received: from mtttyft$163.com ( [41.71.167.75, 176.34.63.150] ) by
ajax-webmail-wmsvr150 (Coremail) ; Fri, 3 Jan 2014 06:22:17 +0800 (CST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.167.75, 176.34.63.150]
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 06:22:17 +0800 (CST)

UN-SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO LONDON-UK.
mrs.paulettebeal99@yahoo.com

Hello ,

Though I don't know much about you and you how will take this letter but I have tried to discuss with you on phone since I arrived London here in the morning today.

These people have presented this account number to the Barclay Bank and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved compensation of £1,000000.00 ( one Million British pounds Sterling) should be released to these men as applied.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal.

IP 176.34.63.150
Host Cdg4 Ec
City Tokyo
Country Japan
Gateway
Supreme survivor

bealmrspaulettebeal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Reply-To: <mrspaulettebealno1@gmail.com>
Subject: REPLY ME NOW

UNITED NATIONS SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO NIGERIA-AFRICA.

Email address: dr_mrs_paulette_beal@hotmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

Though I don't know much about you or how you will take this message but I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr. Moon and the World Bank President.

I was appointed to come to Nigeria by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and the World Bank President to effect the release of your UN/WORD BANK approved payment of $10,000,000.00 which has been approved to you since last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and returned to the US-Nigeria Treasury Account. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN member was sent to Nigeria Africa previously to tackle this problem but she compromised and failed. Instead of tacking this prevailing problem, she joined Mrs. Carman L. Lapointe, Dr. Godwin Emefiele, Dr. Lamido Sanussi, Prof. Charles soludo, Dr. Tunde Lemo, Rev.Johnson Aku, MRS CILIA IBRU, ALHAJI AMMEHED ABUNDUL, Mr. Smith, Mr. Tony Albert, Mrs. Robin Sanders, DR.MRS.HELLEN EKENTA, Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi, Dr. Mrs. Linda L. Ibeh, Mrs Violeta Castro Maturet, Mr. Richard Williams and the other Nigerian evil bank executives to defraud you and make you believe that this fund was not real so that they can later divert it to their already joint opened account in Costa Rica. That is why she was sacked and retired finally from the office (UN).

Since my arrival, I have met with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the Nigerian Finance Minister and their Chief Justice of the Federation, the Accountant General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and they have all endorsed the immediate release of this payment to you without delay. I have programmed your fund for immediate payment through a well tested and trusted bank in Nigeria which I will not release the name to you for security reason until you have proved that you are the bonafide beneficiary of this approved fund.

Lastly, for your verification and confirmation, attached with this message is a scan copy of my United Nations Working ID card while you get back to me for more information on what to do.

so you can Contact me with my private Email address: dr_mrs_paulette_beal@hotmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dr_mrs_paulette_beal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Reply-To: pbeal19@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:15:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJEEDudAQFjxmQFNVmRVQNLd73AwwQ4p4xqF=yu94v1dCQcrmw@mail.gmail.com>

Email address: dr_mrs_paulette_beal@hotmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

Though I don't know much about you or how you will take this message
but I have decided to get across to you through this medium
irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr.
Moon and the World Bank President.

I was appointed to come to Nigeria by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and
the World Bank President to effect the release of your UN/WORD BANK
approved payment of $10,000,000.00 which has been approved to you
since last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has
been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and
returned to the US-Nigeria Treasury Account. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN
member was sent to Nigeria Africa previously to tackle this problem
but she compromised and failed. Instead of tacking this prevailing
problem, she joined Mrs. Carman L. Lapointe, Dr. Godwin Emefiele, Dr.
Lamido Sanussi, Prof. Charles soludo, Dr. Tunde Lemo, Rev.Johnson Aku,
MRS CILIA IBRU, ALHAJI AMMEHED ABUNDUL, Mr. Smith, Mr. Tony Albert,
Mrs. Robin Sanders, DR.MRS.HELLEN EKENTA, Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi, Dr.
Mrs. Linda L. Ibeh, Mrs Violeta Castro Maturet, Mr. Richard Williams
and the other Nigerian evil bank executives to defraud you and make
you believe that this fund was not real so that they can later divert
it to their already joint opened account in Costa Rica. That is why
she was sacked and retired finally from the office (UN).

Since my arrival, I have met with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,
the Nigerian Finance Minister and their Chief Justice of the
Federation, the Accountant General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
and they have all endorsed the immediate release of this payment to
you without delay. I have programmed your fund for immediate payment
through a well tested and trusted bank in Nigeria which I will not
release the name to you for security reason until you have proved that
you are the bonafide beneficiary of this approved fund.

Lastly, for your verification and confirmation, attached with this
message is a scan copy of my United Nations Working ID card while you
get back to me for more information on what to do.

so you can Contact me with my private Email address:
dr_mrs_paulette_beal@hotmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

infounitednations@representative.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Reply-To: pbeal19@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 13:40:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKVVXjOHreUK7aesJTuhEiwigQ5vaWRBChFdzbXfc81j61qDnQ@mail.gmail.com>

Email address: infounitednations@representative.com

Dear Beneficiary,

Though I don't know much about you or how you will take this message
but I have decided to get across to you through this medium
irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr.
Moon and the World Bank President.

I was appointed to come to Nigeria by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and
the World Bank President to effect the release of your UN/WORD BANK
approved payment of $10,000,000.00 which has been approved to you
since last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has
been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and
returned to the US-Nigeria Treasury Account. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN
member was sent to Nigeria Africa previously to tackle this problem
but she compromised and failed. Instead of tacking this prevailing
problem, she joined Mrs. Carman L. Lapointe, Dr. Godwin Emefiele, Dr.
Lamido Sanussi, Prof. Charles soludo, Dr. Tunde Lemo, Rev.Johnson Aku,
MRS CILIA IBRU, ALHAJI AMMEHED ABUNDUL, Mr. Smith, Mr. Tony Albert,
Mrs. Robin Sanders, DR.MRS.HELLEN EKENTA, Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi, Dr.
Mrs. Linda L. Ibeh, Mrs Violeta Castro Maturet, Mr. Richard Williams
and the other Nigerian evil bank executives to defraud you and make
you believe that this fund was not real so that they can later divert
it to their already joint opened account in Costa Rica. That is why
she was sacked and retired finally from the office (UN).

Since my arrival, I have met with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,
the Nigerian Finance Minister and their Chief Justice of the
Federation, the Accountant General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
and they have all endorsed the immediate release of this payment to
you without delay. I have programmed your fund for immediate payment
through a well tested and trusted bank in Nigeria which I will not
release the name to you for security reason until you have proved that
you are the bonafide beneficiary of this approved fund.

Lastly, for your verification and confirmation, attached with this
message is a scan copy of my United Nations Working ID card while you
get back to me for more information on what to do.

so you can Contact me with my private Email address:
infounitednations@representative.com

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal.
Wayne

mrspaulettebeal239@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Reply-To: mrspaulettebeal239@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 13:39:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE7tJL2Z+DzO9qo35Z5Oit8=mDVTq3ARS2hF+yYeeiwaMu0TCA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***UN/WORD BANK Approved Payment Of $10,000,000.00.

Attn: Please,

I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior MR. KI-MOON BAN and the World Bank President DR. JIM-YONG KIM.

I was appointed to come to Nigeria by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and the World Bank President to effect the release of your CASH by UN/WORD BANK approved payment of $10,000,000.00 which has been approved to you since last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and returned to the US-Nigeria Treasury Account

It is my pleasure to inform you that Your cash was uploaded to ATM Card Number; 5982 6210 4891 3790 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number Code (ATM Pin Code) is 3401 and you can as well change it immediately as soon as you get the ATM Master Card. The ATM Master Card Value is US$10,000,000.00. You are advised that a maximum daily withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted per day. Your ATM Master Card is an "Inter Switch ATM Master Card", and this means that you can make withdrawal in any ATM location and ATM Center of your choice anywhere in the world. But your withdrawal limit still remains US$10,000.00, or the equivalent in your local currency.

To enable us release your ATM Master Card to you, we have concluded delivery arrangement with Chase Express Courier Services, because they are affiliated to one of the Largest Insurance Companies. Your ATM Master Card has been insured by the Chase Express Courier Services, in case of loss or theft. Please understand that these are standard procedures in order to ensure transparency.

In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below, as the listed options for delivery were the best gotten from the Chase Express Courier Services. All options covers insurance, so make a choice and get back to us with the option that you have chosen from the list below. Please take time to pick a choice, from the under listed:

CECS GOLD (2 DAYS DELIVERY) Mailing..........US$150.00

CECS SILVER ( 3 DAYS DELIVERY) Mailing.........US$150.00

CECS BRONZ (7 DAYS WEEK DELIVERY) Mailing.............US$100.00

Having made your choice, I will appreciate an urgent reply is highly needed so that we can proceed immediately.

Kindly reconfirm your address

1)Full Name:
2)Full Address:
3)Telephone Number:
4)A copy of identification:

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Paulette Beal.
Direct Tel: +23409027585418
Direct E-mail:mrspaulettebeal239@gmail.com
Wayne

mrspaulettebeal239@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Re:UN/WORD BANK NEW PAYMENT UPDATE.
People
Mrs. Paulette Beal. <sentoffice1@gmail.com> Today at 9:49 AM
Attn: Please,

I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of
all odds since I have the mandate of my superior MR. KI-MOON BAN and the
World Bank President DR. JIM-YONG KIM.

I was appointed to come to Nigeria by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and the
World Bank President to effect the release of your CASH by UN/WORD BANK
approved payment of $10,000,000.00 which has been approved to you since
last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has been
fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and returned to the
US-Nigeria Treasury Account

It is my pleasure to inform you that Your cash was uploaded to ATM Card
Number; 5982 6210 4891 3790 have been approved in your favor. Your
Personal Identification Number Code (ATM Pin Code) is 3401 and you can as
well change it immediately as soon as you get the ATM Master Card. The ATM
Master Card Value is US$10,000,000.00. You are advised that a maximum
daily withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted per day. Your ATM
Master Card is an "Inter Switch ATM Master Card", and this means that you
can make withdrawal in any ATM location and ATM Center of your choice
anywhere in the world. But your withdrawal limit still remains
US$10,000.00, or the equivalent in your local currency.

To enable us release your ATM Master Card to you, we have concluded
delivery arrangement with Chase Express Courier Services, because they are
affiliated to one of the Largest Insurance Companies. Your ATM Master Card
has been insured by the Chase Express Courier Services, in case of loss or
theft. Please understand that these are standard procedures in order to
ensure transparency.

In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options
listed below, as the listed options for delivery were the best gotten from
the Chase Express Courier Services. All options covers insurance, so make
a choice and get back to us with the option that you have chosen from the
list below. Please take time to pick a choice, from the under listed:

CECS GOLD (2 DAYS DELIVERY) Mailing..........US$150.00

CECS SILVER ( 3 DAYS DELIVERY) Mailing.........US$150.00

CECS BRONZ (7 DAYS WEEK DELIVERY) Mailing.............US$100.00

Having made your choice, I will appreciate an urgent reply is highly
needed so that we can proceed immediately.

Kindly reconfirm your address

1)Full Name:
2)Full Address:
3)Telephone Number:
4)A copy of identification:

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Paulette Beal.
Direct Tel: +23409027585418
Direct E-mail:mrspaulettebeal239@gmail.com
Wayne

mrs.pauletteb1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:32 pm

DID YOU AUTHORIZED MR. NELSON SMITH TO CLAIM YOUR FUND?
People
UNITED NATION <un.org121@gmail.com> Today at 20:26
Reply-To: mrs.pauletteb1@yahoo.fr
To
@
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE US
UN-SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO UNITED STATE.
Tel: (+1(385) 309-1118)

Hello,

Though I don't know much about you and how will take this letter but I have tried to discuss with you on phone since I arrived in my office here in the morning today.

I was appointed to be in the office by my superior Mr. António Guterres and the World Bank President after considering much fraud/scam reports from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the United Kingdom and the Federal Government of US. It is a shame that these two respected great nations have been in the forefront of scam related activities and the UN has vowed to eradicate this ugly virus completely and make the World a better place of living for all. Our intelligence report, reveals that the fraudsters and scam syndicates use London UK and Nigeria as their base and these evil perpetrators have rendered so many families useless and caused some people to take away their own lives after borrowing from friends and relations and failed to balance back as at when due because of their fake promises. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN member was sent to this office previously to tackle this problem but she compromised and failed. Instead of helping victims to receive their rightful entitlements, she betrayed them and joined the fraudsters, Sir Ian Blair of the London Metropolitan Police was retired before his time because he also compromised with the scammers to get money from fund owners illegally.

Since my arrival, I have met with the President of United State of America (Donald John Trump) and Sir Alamy Stock, the US Police Force Commander 10, I have also met with the Accountant General of the Great US CGB), the Citigroup CITIGROUP BANK and some other bank executives and they have all endorsed the immediate release of your payment.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top London officials and US Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with a foreigner Mr. Nelson Smith from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund to an already opened bank account in New York with this below information:

These people have presented this account number to the CITIGROUP BANK OF US and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved compensation of $17.500.000.00 ( Seventeen Million five hundred thousand British pounds Sterling) should be released to these men as applied.

Base on that, the (CGB) made me to understand that the only thing that is holding your Fund not to release to you is the needed fee of $165usd only, in which if you can be able to make the payment today, the CITIGROUP BANK immediately issue this fund by your name,

Here is the payment information which i got from (CGB), i will only advice you to rush down to any western union money transfer or any Money Gram and send the fee immediately, so that this fund will be issued to you.

Receiver's Name: John Husmann
Receiver's Address: Stratford, Texas USA
MTCN Number........
AMOUNT $165usd only
------------------------------
SENDERS NAME.......
SENDERS ADDRESS......

I will love to hear from you with the Mtcn Number

Waiting to hear urgently from you!!Call me on my cell phone once you get my email, for more info on how to released your fund to you

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal
Tel: +13853091118

Phone:
+13853091118
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Provo, UT
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc
Wayne

mrs.pauletteb1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:04 pm

DID YOU AUTHORIZED MR. NELSON SMITH TO CLAIM YOUR FUND?
People
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION <desk.homeland@gmail.com> Today at 10:05
Reply-To: mrs.pauletteb1@yahoo.fr
BCC
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE US
UN-SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO UNITED STATE.
Tel: Call or SMS (+1(385) 309-1118)

Hello, Though I don't know much about you and how will take this letter I have tried to discuss with you on the phone since I arrived in my office here in the morning today.

I was appointed to be in the office by my superior Mr. António Guterres and the World Bank President after considering much fraud/scam reports from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the United Kingdom and the Federal Government of US. It is a shame that these two respected great nations have been in the forefront of scam related activities and the UN has vowed to eradicate this ugly virus completely and make the World a better place of living for all. Our intelligence report, reveals that the fraudsters and scam syndicates use London UK and Nigeria as their base and these evil perpetrators have rendered so many families useless and caused some people to take away their own lives after borrowing from friends and relations and failed to balance back as at when due because of their fake promises. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex-UN member was sent to this office previously to tackle this problem but she compromised and failed. Instead of helping victims to receive their rightful entitlements, she betrayed them and joined the fraudsters, Sir Ian Blair of the London Metropolitan Police was retired before his time because he also compromised with the scammers to get money from fund owners illegally.

Since my arrival, I have met with the President of United State of America (Donald John Trump) and Sir Alamy Stock, the US Police Force Commander 10, I have also met with the Accountant General of the Great US CGB), the Citigroup CITIGROUP BANK and some other bank executives and they have all endorsed the immediate release of your payment.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top London officials and US Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with a foreigner Mr. Nelson Smith from the USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund to an already opened bank account in New York with this below information:

These people have presented this account number to the CITIGROUP BANK OF US and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved the compensation of $17.500.000.00 ( Seventeen Million five hundred thousand British pounds Sterling) should be released to these men as applied.

Base on that, the (CGB) made me understand that the only thing that is holding your Fund not to release to you is the needed fee of $100usd only, in which if you can be able to make the payment today, the CITIGROUP BANK immediately issue this fund by your name,

Waiting to hear urgently from you!! Call or SMS me on my cell phone once you get my email, for more info on how to release your fund to you.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Paulette Beal
Tel: Call or SMS +13853091118
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.