Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello My Beloved One, i need your assistance,

Please bear with me i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughters of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here in Refugee camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso i decided to contact you for help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.8M (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Africa Develoment Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ADB) bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust but rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
Best Regard,
Aisha Gaddafi

HEADER:
Received: from sapo.pt (relay3.ptmail.sapo.pt. [212.55.154.23])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t2si7256808wiy.89.2015.08.25.20.10.58
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com does not designate 212.55.154.23 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.55.154.23;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com does not designate 212.55.154.23 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: (qmail 3013 invoked from network); 26 Aug 2015 03:10:58 -0000
Received: (qmail 6030 invoked by uid 64140); 26 Aug 2015 03:10:57 -0000
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Received: from 89.153.189.83 ([89.153.189.83]) by mail.sapo.pt (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Wed, 26 Aug 2015 04:10:57 +0100
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 04:10:57 +0100
Message-ID: <20150826041057.Horde.xXD6ZDskeWSoIYH5ePF9vhD@mail.sapo.pt>
Subject: Hello My Beloved One, i need your assistance,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello dearest one,

I have just received your email with Lot’s of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad that you saw my mail and respond to me, May God bless you.

About the Rev. Father James / Camp Authority
Like I told you in my first mail, I am residing now in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee, and i am emailing you from the office of the Reverend Father James in (Saint Mary’ Catholic Church) I told the Reverend Father James about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, Pls you can call me with the office number of the rev father James(+226-79662613) here in the Mission camp and ask of Ms Aisha Gaddafi that stays in the female hostel room 12, block B when you will call me. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to do any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, and we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It’s just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

The money I am talking about is deposited in African Development Bank Burkina Faso by My Late with my name as his next of kin being the only daughter. And i have been to the bank several times to clear the deposite but the Branch manager whom I meet in person told me that my refugee status according to the laws of Burkina Faso cannot authorize me to clear the money alone, but he advised me to seek for a reliable foreign representative who will stand on my behalf as my trustee/Husband and and claim the fund. This is the reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not. Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help. I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the fund within myself, so I am helpless without you since I have nobody abroad as a friend or relation fow now.

After the transfer of this money to your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred since i dont have any money with me except the one in the bank, and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country for the fund investment. You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over there to enable me start a new life. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total fund for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. My condition here is very bad, to eat is very hard for me but with God one day my condition will change.

IF YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND TO ASSIST ME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERINCE IN BUSINESS SINCE YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO INVEST THE MONEY. WE NEED TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER FOR MORE TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN BOTH OF US. SECONDLY, I WILL APPRECIATE IT BETTER ONCE I RECIEVE THE BELOW INFORMATION OF YOURS SO THAT I WILL USE THEM AND WRITE A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION THAT WILL EMPOWER YOU AS MY TRUSTEE TO THE BANK.

1.Your Full Name........
2. Your Address ......
3. Your Country of Origin......
4. What do you do for living....
8.Your Telephone number....

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't review it to anyone because am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. And remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and someone with vision, truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English and I speak English very fluently.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1. Can you handle this transfer?
2. Can i trust you as a genuine friend?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me so that we will hear each other voice.
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures and my passport, and also a document for the claim.

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely
Aisha Gaddafi

HEADER:
Received: from mail-qg0-x229.google.com (mail-qg0-x229.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c04::229])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m20si911114qkl.101.2015.08.26.23.58.01
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::229 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c04::229;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::229 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=aishagaddaffi41@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qg0-x229.google.com with SMTP id h99so6492377qge.0
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.141.28.2 with SMTP id f2mr4201792qhe.17.1440658680804; Wed,
26 Aug 2015 23:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.41.149 with HTTP; Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:58:00 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFGjrN2SaCpPG0O3oFg44_j1BOOjxtedvfjxsjvWaZ-C_3E+0g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More information about me and my pictures

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+22679662613
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.