Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fatimayaman@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fatimayaman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 pm

fatimmaat19
Female / Single
24 - Ankara / Turkey

About Me
I am miss Fatima Maat Yaman from Syria, I ran out of Syria for safety after my father and mother was killed by the Syrian Rebels. Still making business inquiries in Turkey and other countries in order to relocate my father's business from Syria which is a war zone. Over one million innocent people have died as a result of the endless war that is going on for about five years now. The world should come and rescue innocent citizens of Syria. Here is my email:fatimayaman@yahoo.com
Looking For
I am looking for good and caring woman
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Hispanic Latino
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 40
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests Man
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages Danish
Religion Islam
Star Sign Virgo

thank you for your reply, so you can contact me on this email address for more details.fatimayaman@yahoo.com

fatima.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fatimayaman@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today?

First of all, my special and big thanks for your concern over my present condition because if you don't love or care about displaced people you wouldn't have shown concern over my dangerous situation. It is in difficulties that you will be able to identify your loved ones and friends especially in such bad situation where war has made me a refuge.

My introduction and family details: My name is Fatima Yaman from Syria but now i live in Turkey as a refuge. I am 24yrs old single girl, not married before and have no child and a University graduate on sociology and was about to enroll on my master's degree before the war became unbearable. I lost my parents to Syrian rebels few months ago, My late father was a politician and a gold merchant before his sudden death. Presently I live in a refuge camp in Turkey but I want to relocate my father's business to your country.

However, It was a very sad and unforgettable incident that I lost my father and mother within an hour, It causes heart break and illness to me each time I remembered that evil night. It will never go off my memories, how my father played with me that morning before going to supervise Yaman foundation project at Hama. Now Syrian war made me an orphan over night.

Syria is no longer safe for any Syrian citizen living in Syria. Now we have uncountable death,disable and poor people all over Syria and people are still dying every minute. After considering the whole situation then I decided to live everything and run to a neighboring country(Turkey)where my father opened a secret bank account with Islamic Development Bank Turkey and deposited huge amount of money because of Syria war. I have the thought that I can use this money here to relocate my father's business to your country and settle down there. I am tired of living in a war country where the civil war has been going on for about five years which millions have died and people dies every minute. The problem is that, it is an endless war which cannot stop and the future of Syrians are at risk. The world must come to our rescue as quickly as possible.

I really missed my parent, my father was like a teacher, adviser, husband and director to me. I really need someone who can replace my father in my life because I am alone as the only child without any business experience or adviser.

Here is my present phone number +90 5366478534 in Izmir Turkey.

My dear! I want you to tell me more about yourself: your full name ........................ your occupation................... your age.................. your phone number...................... Once I get your reply, I will send to you the bank information and some of my father's documents about the money because my father owns an exportation company which he buys and export gold from mining cooperation.

Check your attachment for my pictures and gift of flower.

Thanks for your concern,
Miss Fatima Yaman

Stolen picture received with the email:

fatima.jpg

Return-Path: fatimayaman@yahoo.com
Received: from [88.234.5.186]
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/712 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.817
Subject: I really appreciate your care and concern over my situation‏‏‎

Originating IP: 88.234.5.186
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

+905366478534
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
Original network provider* Turkcell
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fatimayaman@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:23 am

Hello Sweet heart,

How are you doing today?

I am unable to respond to your mail soon because internet is far from where I am staying in the camp. I really appreciate your kind advice, love and encouragement which is giving me a new hope now. I can't wait to meet you, you are a very kind person, just like my father and that is the kind of man I need in my life as husband.

The lawyer has prepared the application letter and directed that you should fill your information on the application letter and send to the bank's e-mail address: idb_etransfer@financier.com for urgent transfer of your fund into your bank account. The lawyer advised that any bank account will serve well since the money will be divided(split) into many parts and be transferred one after another.

Please don't ever let the lawyer and the bank director to know that we just open communication recently because I told them that you are a family friend and my father's business associate. You must keep the whole thing very secret between only me and you. Please contact the bank as soon as possible with the application below:

Foreign Remittance Director
Islamic Development Bank
Beşiktaş/Istanbul Turkey – Europe
Tel/Fax: 0090 535 474 9322
E-mail: idb_etransfer@financier.com

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT/TRANSFER OF INHERITANCE FUND.

I ...................................... Of ............................... hereby apply to your bank as the next of kin to your deceased customer Mr. Farah Yaman of Syria, holder of account number 0036101101, Routing No: 91002211.

I wish to put claim over his balance with your bank valued at US$8.2 million US Dollars(Eight Million Two hundred thousand USD)only. These funds were transferred into the account through UNICREDIT BANK ITALY for purchase of Gold and Diamond from the Mining co-operation. Until his sudden death, we have been business associates in exportation of Gold. Sir, I wish to be intimated on the procedures involved in having this fund transferred into my account as given below:
NAME OF MY BANK IS: ............................................................................
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS: .....................................................................
ADDRESS OF MY BANK IS: ............................................................................

TEL: ..............................................

FAX: ..............................................
MY FULL PARTICULARS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
NAME: ...............................................................................
OCCUPATION: .....................................................................
PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER: ....................................................
FAX NUMBER:.........................................................................
COUNTRY RESIDING NOW: ............................................................
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ...............................................................
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE: ............................................

I also apologize for not being able to apply since his sudden death; it was due to some family problems, which have just been settled. Sir, I wish an urgent attention will be given to my humble application as the urgency implies. For further correspondence you can mail to my private e-mail address stated as follows: ................................ Or fax number...........

Thanks in anticipation for your Co-operation
Your full name ...........................................

Foreign Remittance Director
Islamic Development Bank
Beşiktaş/Istanbul Turkey – Europe
Tel/Fax: 0090 535 474 9322
E-mail: idb_etransfer@financier.com

ATTN: Mr.

We are in receipt of your letter dated 16th of Oct 2015 in regards to Miss. Yaman directives to effect the transfer of fund worth $8200,000 (Eight Million Two hundred Thousand United States Dollars) belonging to late Mr. Farah Yaman from Syria with account number: 0036101101 and Routing No: 91002211.

The management of Islamic Development bank held a crucial board meeting today concerning your letter and late Mr. Farah Yaman daughter’s directives. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that the necessary arrangement has perfectly been concluded for commencement of transfer process in your favor as requested, in our bid to be transparent.

You are advised to check your attachment, fill our official form and obey the common instruction as stated on our official form so as to commence on due process to affect your fund transfer directly into your personal bank account.

Note: do not hesitate to forward to us a copy of your international passport or national identity card along with your bank account details to affect the fund transfer.

Thanks for your co-operation
Dr. Ahmet Mohamad
Director Foreign Remittance Dept.(IDB)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <idb_etransfer@financier.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.201] by tm16.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Oct 2015 12:00:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Oct 2015 12:00:02 -0000

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015
From: ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK <idb_etransfer@financier.com>
Reply-To: ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK <idb_etransfer@financier.com>

ADDED PHONE NUMBER:
+905354749322
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Turkcell
Attachments
20151113011524-19ed4915-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.