Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

testmail@duman.kz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

testmail@duman.kz

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Reply-To: <westernunions@vip.onet.pl>
Subject: *** SPAM ***I have sent the first payment to you....

In line with United Nation/IMF. This is to inform you that we have started sending your approved UN Compensation Payment of $1.5Million USD today in line with IMF debts settlements programs, and you can only be receiving THREE times daily from us through your payment file. The only fee required from you is just $95 Western Union File Activation fee. I have made today's payment for you below is the Mtcn, you can also track it on-line
Click the Website; https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... country=NG

Sender's name:Clarence Corass
Amount Sent $5,000
Mtcn# .0716797753
Text Question: When
Text Answer: Now

Re-confirm your information's and the $95 to us now, to enable us activate the MTCN in your name for your easy withdrawal:
you name___
you country__
you address___
you Occupation____
you Age/sex__
Your occupation
Direct phone number__

Send the required $95 Activation fee to this bellow Agent information:

Receiver: JAMES OGANIRU
Text Question: RECEIVE
Text Answer: NOW NOW
Senders name:.................
Senders Address:...............
MTCN............

Make the payment now and email me the information to this email now:( westernunions@vip.onet.pl ) for an immediate confirmation of your first payment.
CONTACT PHONE +2348166859768
Best Regards
Mr John Wayne
(IMF regional director)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.