Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ban-ki-moon@secretary.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ban-ki-moon@secretary.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 pm

From: "UN Secretary General (Ban Ki-Moon)" <ban-ki-moon@secretary.net>
Reply-To: "UN Secretary General (Ban Ki-Moon)" <ban-ki-moon@secretary.net>
To: "UN Secretary General (Ban Ki-Moon)" <ban-ki-moon@secretary.net>
Message-ID: <1308484666.530059.1442810174125.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <533222594.442433.1442790451777.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <1569495036.431606.1442788454840.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com> <533222594.442433.1442790451777.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MESSAGE FROM BAN KI-MOON

UN Headquarters
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York 10017, United States.
Tel. +13475494338
Fax. +13475494338.

Dear Ambassador,

As the Secretary-General of the United Nations, I am contacting you because of the impediment in view of the fact that your Ambassadorship and your compensation funds are still on grasp due to your deficient for not responding to some of our UN branch office messages from the Ghana office which will be disclosed to you in our next message who are officially assigned for Ambassadorship appointment (Only)

Anyone so whoever that contact you are not recognized or assign to process any registration in Ghana, If you fail to stick to this advice is at your own risk, previously we were told how you refuse to abide by our constitutional policy and rules of our (United Nations laws)

During the (UN) investigation committee meeting a few days ago, I was convinced that you deserve to be given this humanitarian position as an Ambassador to the Africa Refugee committee since you have been appointed all this while due to your effort and support for all these children and your assistant to the Africa Government all this while and all the lost of funds you waste in Africa.

I am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam you, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can.

Please I want you to find a creative time to make sure you complete your Ambassador registration process first through the office of the (3) mandated Office in (Accra) their names and details will be disclosed to you as soon as you forward us those UN message you have been receiving all this while, please you are to send us details and mails of those you have sent registration money to just to enable us verify and check our UN online database system if truly you are registered as soon as possible before the deadline since your Interview will commence this month, September 2015.

During the interview session, appointee will be given their appointment letter, Ambassadorship license to enable you to open your own humanitarian office in your location, diplomatic passport and other credentials which will be stated to you thereafter, please you are hereby advise not to send any money in related to your Ambassadorship to anyone apart of the mandated (3) people(Office) in Ghana, all charges/fees should be paid through their office with a copy of the payment slip for security reason, you are asked to finish filling the registration form with a passport picture, photograph and also to those we ask to submit their recommendation letter for further procedures.

Many reports have reached me that they're so many people there in Ghana that is spoiling the image of the UN by using fake title names and fake office, which is popularly known as (419) which we has placed some of them as WANTED for immediate arrest when they are caught, please these names are those that are on the RUN now and they are wanted by the FBI, INTERPOL and the EFCC.

1. Hon. Ambassador Naoto Nikai which is known as (Mr. Agoba Emmanuel)
2. Ambassador Nana Kwesi Ahrim various users / Individuals are using such name to scam
3. Dr Lodge Kwame - Chairman. I.M.F
4. Dr Solomon Williams - Director, Foreign Affair
5. MR.DANIEL ASIEDU - MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO ZENITH BANK-GHANA
6. Serena James - Head of United Nation Diplomatic Immunity, West Africa
7. Mr. Sandro Petrov - Interpol Director of Ghana
8. Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan - IGP
9. Hon. Kofi K. Thomas - Managing Direct West Africa Monetary Agency (WAMA)
10. Barrister. Frank Adeeku
11. Hon. Kofi Annan (used by different people, which is hard to know who is the real Kofi Annan)
12. Ambassador Graham
13. Ambassador Mark Daniel
14. MS Babara Hall

If you know or dealing with any of these people, then you should know that you are dealing with the wrong people or dealing with the most WANTED people that has labelled as a scam-artist, please do not listen or believe any so called second/third party who you claim to be your representative or Attorney in Ghana, please be very careful and I wish you the best of luck.

I will want you to deal with these (3) person mentioned in this mail alone and stop further dealing with any one who said he/she is working under me, I hereby attach my international passport for your strong believe to complete your registration immediately before 72hrs, your soonest response will be for your own benefit.

Please do not send any money to anyone not until we verify and investigate first before you do that, sending any money for registration without our notice and permission is at your our risk.

Hon. Ban Ki-moon
UN Headquarters
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York 10017,
United States.

+13475494338
Owner is supposedly based in Hawthorne, NY
VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.