Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

BankofScotlandplc0422@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

BankofScotlandplc0422@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Subject: TRUST AND CONFIDENTIAL!!! ++
From: Mr. Clifford Culmer. <BankofScotlandplc0422@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: BankofScotlandplc0422@yahoo.co.uk

Greetings from Mr. Clifford Culmer,

I am a Banker and credit system programmer with (Bank of Scotland Plc).I saw your email address while browsing through the bank DTC Screen in my office yesterday so I decided to use this very chance to know you. I believe we should use every opportunity to know each other better. However, I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will understand.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply me back so that I will send more details to you. I have a very important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your repose at this email: BankofScotlandplc0422@yahoo.co.uk

Have a pleasant day.

Mr. Clifford Culmer.
Cell: +447045775008
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.