Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

francisco.brighit@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

francisco.brighit@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Return-Path: <francisco.brighit@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 08:29:28 +0000
Subject: HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND,

FROM gold mining land here in Ghana,
02 BP 8151 Accra Ghana Republic
Tel: +233237917520
NAME: king francisco brighit

How are you doing?my name is king francisco brighit, the king of Takwa community and am a gold mining owner as i have a gold mining land here in Ghana,meanwhile i have gold to sale,but for a start i will like us to start with 10 to 20 kilos,so get back to me as soon as you receive this message and let me know your terms and condition,before i will send you my FCO and my gold license for you to know who you are dealing with.

Note:it will be my pressure to do gold business with you as what i need is a honest buyer and i will supply you any quantity you want and i don't mind to go into partnership with you with an official agreement,so once again kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this message with your personal phone number that i can use to reach you for fast communication.
=
+233237917520
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.