Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

raymondjones116@yahoo.com.hk tonyadams43@yahoo.es

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

raymondjones116@yahoo.com.hk tonyadams43@yahoo.es

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:40 pm

* 197.255.172.42 Spectranet Ltd Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <nestor.andrada@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: tonyadams43@yahoo.es
date: Tue, 08 Sep 15 10:17:09 +0000
subject: YOUR COMPENSATION!!!!!!!!!
x-origin: 197.255.172.42

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I want to thank you for the assistance you rendered to me some years ago. And Due to that, I want to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Of America Dollars.I have authorized Mr. Raymond Jones to deliver to you an international certified bank draft.

My dear friend, please contact Mr. Raymond Jones for the collection of this certified bank draft. His name and contact email address is as follows:

Name: Raymond Jones
E-mail: raymondjones116@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +234-812-294-3494

At the moment,I am very busy in the united kingdom because of the investment projects i am having with a partner In London.

Remember that I have forwarded instructions to Mr. Raymond Jones on your behalf to send the bank draft cheque of $1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Of America Dollars) to you. Contact him now.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards
Tony Adams
=
+2348122943494
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.