Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unsgios@shqiptar.eu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

highcourtecowas007@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:49 am

Recovery scam

To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: FROM HIGH COURT OF ECOWAS RB BRANCH:
To: undisclosed recipients:;
Cc:
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014

Subject: FROM HIGH COURT OF ECOWAS RB BRANCH:
FROM HIGH COURT OF ECOWAS RB BRANCH:
B/OP/1234 PLOT AKPAKPA, COTONOU BENIN REP.
OUR REF.CODE: BSEL/773/AWN/021/09
E-mail ;( www. highourtecowas@shqiptar.eu)

Click this link:https:/ /www.face book.com/john.eke.7906

Attn. Dear Legal Fund Owner

Please my dear the entire High Court Of Ecowas Benin Republic are here to make it clear to you that there was a case that was been handling in this Ecowas since January 5th 2013 concerning your funds because we got some reports that you did not received your funds since after every stories you heard regarding the funds and all type of payments you have be paid to receive the funds but none is received by you.

And we are hereby to know the truth because the person that is in charge of the transaction said in this court here that you have received your funds and confirmed to him that you received your funds.

Please we are here to hear the truth from you, because according to the president of this country Dr.Yayi Boni, he told us that you did not receive your funds since last year , he stated that his office did not have your name in file of those who received their funds from Benin Republic. Please here bellow is what we want you to answer to enable us to handle this case normal as the reporter said that it has been done to you.

(1)Do you receive any money from Africa............?.
(2)If you received money from him, how much.............?
(3)Through which way, bank or courier do you received the money from.?
(4) Is it true that you received money through western union .......?
(5) In which date or year.......................?
(6)Which authority approve the file .............?

Moreover, the only amount found as your funds $11.500,000.00 through your names, address and contact mobile details in which we have with us here that proved to us you are the really owner of the said unclaimed funds.

So you are advice to update this High court the way you wish your fund to be reached to you whether you will come down in person to collect your fund yourself.

And you should re-confirm your full information to this HIGH COURT as to proof to us that really you are the sure client for us to close check with the information we have with us here in monitoring searchlight system.

A...Your full Name..............
B...Your home address.......
C......Telephone number......
D....Your occupation...........
E...Country.................. .....
F..your international passport/or drivers license /or state I.D

Also forward the major e-mail they used to scam you because we needs it for more investigation in other to make sure that we get him arrest.

I mean their names, their emails, their phone numbers and office addresses. According to our programs and constitutions and make sure you stop further communication with them, you are advise to come down to this county Benin Republic to appear before this court and sign on your proper Documents and collect your funds from us hand to handy.

Remember,the reason why we advice you to come down in person to collect your fund yourself is because many Peoples were complaining about Fraudsters every day from Africa especially from Nigeria and Benin Republic and we are trying to stop this fraudulent from Africa and assuring you that it will stop because we are now working with the IP operations and as well with FBI .

And we want you to you keep this (F-H-C-E-B-R) because this will ensure and Alert you in any day you receive from a scam e-mail from this country. And as soon as you comply with your full contact information requested, we will forward everything to the Benin presidency office to issue out your funds certificate as the rightful beneficiary.

Get back in regarding of the fund to be made available to you in any way you wish and also any beneficiary are required to come down : But if he/she is unable or refuse to come down he/she required to pay sum of $90 for the None-Residence Minister Imprinter who will stand/sign on his/her behalf.

With sum $150, the Minister Imprinter sign out your fund certificate as the rightful beneficiary ,so as to avoid any scam and the fee is just $90. So if you are not coming down here bear it in mind that you will pay sum of $90 Or if you have a Private Lawyer whom you trusted you may send him /her to come for the signature on your Proper Document and get your $11.500,000.00 on your behalf and try to inform him/her to come to this office to sign or you pay $90 because is mandated according to the instruction.

Do not delay because there is no time to be wasting any more since your case has been issued to treat on this month.

Without wasting time, if you choose to send $90usd for the Minister Imprinter, meaning you should use below details. therefore we are waiting to hear from you with payment information or the date of your coming.

Try to comply as urgent as because every necessary arrangement has been made already.

Receiver:Mr. =======JAMES IKE
Address:========= Cotonou C port No 3
Question:============ When
Answer:=========== Now
MTCN:===========?
Sender:===========?

We are hereby assuring you that they will be arrested and you must confirm them yourself.

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM CHIEF JUDGE THEODORE BOLO, PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO (highcourtecowas007@outlook.com)
Thanks.
Best Regard.

CHIEF JUDGE THEODORE BOLO
FROM HIGH COURT BENIN REPUBLIC

On FB:

John Eke aka john.eke.7906
Lives in Cotonou, Benin
From Porto-Novo, Benin
eke.jpg
eke.jpg (11.39 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
- stolen picture of John Dramani Mahama, former President of Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yuusf.199@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Received: from [154.120.85.101] (port=54833 helo=User)
by ns.mcxpx.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <yuusf.199@gmail.com>)
id 1YpbFP-0007cI-4X; Tue, 05 May 2015 18:42:48 +0700
Reply-To: <yusuf1@shqiptar.eu>
Subject: The Crisis in Syrian

Dear Sir,

I am Yusuf Ahmed, a Syrian citizen, residing in London. My father was killed in Homs city of Syria and his business office burnt down because of his support to the rebels (The Syrian National Council) who is currently fighting to liberate the good people of Syria from the misrule of President Bashar AL- Assad. The rebel leaders have tried all they could to persuade President Bashar AL- Assad to conduct a free and all inclusive election but he refused and decided to go to war against the citizens he is pretending to govern. If President Bashar AL- Assad thinks that he is popular, he would have accepted to have a transitional committee and general election will be conducted and who wins will at-least bring peace to Syria.

Anyway, let me not take your time with the situation in Syria as my family was mostly affected. I lost my father- Sheik Abu Ibrahim Ahmed, his company in Damascus and most of the family’s asset because the forces royal to President Bashar AL- Assad claimed that my father is supporting and financing the rebels and as such, I had to escape Syria with my wife and children to Lebanon and from there to London where my father had huge sum of money in London bank which was formerly frozen but were recently lifted by the British government, so that I can invest the funds with overseas partners because in Syria the political turmoil appeared to be continued for a long time. Honestly, I want to invest and make use of the money in your country, as we all are aware that the crisis still continues in Syria and I cannot also invest in UK due to their double-tax regime.

There are two options by which this transaction can be delivered. The funds can be wired from Barclays Bank Plc London to your account or can be delivered in cash by a financial diplomat to your country and I can assure you that the transaction is a hitch-free type. Please let me know the method by-which you can work with us, so that we can commence action.Please feel free to contact me Let me stop here, hoping that you will respond promptly.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cb.n@shqiptar.eu Godwin Emefiele

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:29 am

Another Godwin Emefiele Scam:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
45,ZARIA STREET, GARKI-ABUJA,
Our Ref: MAV/CBN/FGN/MIN/014.
Date: 18/07/2015.

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR.

Attn:CLIPPED

Sir,note the CBN has drafted a Payments System Management Bill to address the absence of law that explicitly and exclusively deals with Payments systems in Nigeria. The CBN Act, as amended in 2007 gives the Bank the implicit powers to oversee and regulate the payments system. Section 47 (1) of the CBN Act provides that "it shall be the duty of the CBN to facilitate the clearing of international cheques and credit international instruments for beneficiaries banks carrying on business in Nigeria and for this purpose, the bank shall at any appropriate time and in conjunction with foreign beneficiaries banks establish clearing houses in premises provided by the receiving Bank in such places as the Bank may consider necessary". Section 47 (2) provides that the Central Bank shall continue to promote and facilitate the development of efficient and effective systems for the settlement of international transactions Section 17 provides that "the Bank shall have the sole right of effecting international transfer to beneficiary's account--". Also, the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) in exercising its responsibilities as provided by NDIC Act, 2006 complements the supervisory function of the CBN in the nation's payment system to both local and foreign beneficiaries. The extent of this responsibility is the insuring of all deposit liabilities of banks in order to protect depositors against bank failure and instill public confidence in the system.As a result,you are requested to forward a copy of your Insurance Certificate to us immediately.

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele,the current Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria .I decided to go through all unpaid payment files that was forwarded to my office and yours was among,and with an account presented to us by your so called local representative trying to claim your fund,but thank God you responded to my message to you immediately.He will be handed over to the EFCC .It was also discovered that,you have been making payments trying to get paid but all effort to achieve that proved abortive.I mentor all the activities of banks in Nigeria and Africa in general through our internet connectivity networking.

Sir,the reason for my appointment by the President of this Country,is to make sure that,the battered image of Nigeria in the International Communities is redeemed.And also to encourage investor,and promote peace and unity and to let them know that Nigeria is good and save..Sir we need beneficiaries like you to assist in spreading to the rest of the world that Nigeria is now good.

I have tried to call you on phone but always on answering machine.So,i advise you to forward your direct telephone to me,and also fill and endorse the attached document and return it back to this office and you are also advise to chose an option of payment and advise us immediately,Actually i know that you have gone through this processes severally but i stand to promise you that,it will workout this time.....................

A,Payment by Telegraphic Wire Transfer (Bank to Bank)

B,Online Banking :A non residential online account will be process and set up on your name.Every detailed information of that account will be given to you,to enable you log in to the account via our Bank website,to check and confirm your account status.You will also be free to effect transfer by yourself via online into any account of your choice anytime anywhere in the world

C,Payment by ATM Master/Visa Card:The fund will be loaded into an ATM Card,then deliver it to your address via a diplomatic courier Service.The ATM Card pin will be given to you,and it will be program in such a way that,you will be only to withdrawal a daily limit of $40.000.00 per day from any ATM Machine or Bank anytime anywhere in the world.

Once,this is confirmed,your fund will be processed,and release to you as directed.With reference to this,your maximum co-operation will be highly needed. Kindly respond immediately.

Regards,
Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor:Central Bank of Nigeria

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W28 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 04:08:38 -0700
X-TMN: [+Af1hNd49SeQDtpKk3S39itKGvEyQhhS]
X-Originating-Email: [cb.n@shqiptar.eu]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W28C341D9AE50E2B49B0B7891780@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cb.n@shqiptar.eu
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a1162c86-136a-412f-9cb1-bbb373720455_"
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: FROM:CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO

Also received a Voicemail asking me to call him back at:
+2348085584408
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

karoline_sebastien@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

Angel Return:

Hello how are you doing today, I'm Mrs
Karoline Sebastien from Poland,
if you doing mind i will love to know more
about,
there is something very important that i
will love to share with you,
here is my email
address.......(karoline_sebastien@outlook.com)
Greetings from Nurse Sonia writing on
behalf of Mrs.Karolina Sebastien.

Take care,

estien
Female
67 - / United States
Current Location Los Angeles (Central LA)/ United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: karoline_sebastien@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Dear Beloved CLIPPED,

I Greet you in the Name of God Most merciful One,First i thank for writing me on my private email address.

Let me introduce myself to you once again, My Name is Mrs. Karolina Sebastien from Poland City...swietokzyskie State.......Kielce married to Mr. Sebastian.Ben who worked with Poland embassy in Cote Ivoire for many years before he died and We were married without a child.

I am seeking for honest person who can continue with the will of God, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US $3.000.000.00) Three million dollars in a bank and this money is still in bank Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Three months due to cancer problem.

the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to a trustworthy individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein I want you to use this Fund for orphanages, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child and also, that will inherit this Fund and my husband relatives are evil minded and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by evil plotters.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. If you have the interest of helping the less privileged living around your locality with your true heart and wish to extend your Godly help to these people in the society and be blessed through way, Please do respond to this email at your convenience with your details as follows; With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply with the information i request below I shall give you the contact of the Bank.

That a photo of me Miss Nurse Sonia and the Deposit Certificate, i am too old to be in love but God touch my heart to Share this with you because of the way i found you.

I await your soonest response with your full information, example.

Your full name......................

Address................................

Age.......................................

Country.................................

Work.....................................

Tel.........................................

Pictures.................................

Any delay to the reply of this letter will give me another chance of looking for another person concerning this letter.

Greetings from Nurse Sonia writing on behalf of Mrs.Karolina Sebastien

Take Care.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W59 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S35.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 02:36:01 -0700
X-TMN: [5fihksoQj23bOdX5Gk2k4tclL+9R2nXc]
X-Originating-Email: [karoline_sebastien@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W598584409F1DBF9C32A46BEA6F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: karoline_sebastien@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_cd6b9185-c4b0-4c61-918a-1f99dfbb893c_"
From: Mrs.karoline Sebastien <karoline_sebastien@outlook.com>

Beloved CLIPPED,

May God Bless you for writing me with your honest heart. I want you to know that my condition is getting worst day by day but I believed that my life is in the hand of our God.

I want you to promise me that you will use this fund only for the wonderful work of God as you have promised. God knows why He selected you.

I have written and forwarded your information to the bank through the nurse Sonia and I have introduced you as the new and appointed beneficiary of my fund, They promised to contact you as well.

Make sure that you follow the guidelines of the bank and always call the director on phone for instruction until you receive the fund.

Contact the bank immediately and tell them to give you the procedures to receive my fund that you are the beneficiary.

Bellow is the contacts of the bank:

Ecobank International Abidjan Cote D'ivoire
Phone: +225-55 45 36 84
Emails : ecotransfer@shqiptar.eu

ecbint@live.fr

Contact Person:Mr. Charles Daboiko
Managing Director and Executive Director

Always put me in your prayers and do let me know your discussions with the bank.

Remain blessed.

Nurse Sonia writing on behalf of Mrs.Karolina Sebastien

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W1 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 02:59:23 -0700
X-TMN: [mcvIVvnMssEF6OJxeFatriAvWOdhFcfz]
X-Originating-Email: [karoline_sebastien@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W12558776E4EC1274B1497EA6E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: karoline_sebastien@outlook.com
boundary="_67232a58-33e2-4b02-9fb7-18aa3f9f5567_"
From: Mrs.karoline Sebastien <karoline_sebastien@outlook.com>

Dear valued customer, Attn,we acknowledged the receipt of your request. Already your partner Mrs.karoline Sebastien has introduced you as the new and appointed beneficiary of her fund.

To enable us to give you the procedures to receive the fund, send us the following:

Scan copy of your identification card or international pass port ,direct mobile telephone number and your full address.

Call us on receipt of this mail.

Regards.

Mr. Charles Daboiko
Managing Director and Executive Director of operation Ecobank International Cote d'ivoire
Tel: +225 55 45 36 84

REF:IB017D

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose
or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail or you call Mr. Charles Daboiko the director Ecobank Cote d'ivoire for comfirmation and authentification of the e-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W88 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:15:10 -0700
X-TMN: [WzX/NojhCK0RDtbPMXD5Id9NdoZjU4ap]
X-Originating-Email: [ecotransfer@shqiptar.eu]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W88ABDA65560687E102EF6AB26E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ecotransfer@shqiptar.eu
boundary="_7481771e-63ba-40fd-b833-68d25614e51c_"
From: ECOBANK INTERNATIONAL CI < ecotransfer@shqiptar.eu >

Dear valued customer, Attention: CLIPPED, We acknowledged the receipt of your information.

To enable us to wire the fund to you to your country without any problem, we need to procure an approval letter on your name from ministry of Justice as the new and appointed beneficiary of the said fund.

This vital document will be procured by our bank lawyer on your name and it will cost you the sum of $110 USD only. Hence you make the payment, the document will be procured and your fund will be wired without delay.

You can make the payment via western Union Money transfer or money gram nearby you with the information of our bank accountant below:

Name: JONATHAN EJUONE

ADDRESS: ABIDJAN

QUESTION: IN GOD

ANWSER: WE TRUST.

Do not forget to send us the information of the payment and the scan copy of the payment slip.

Note: This fee is not deductible from the principal amount.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W15 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:12:29 -0700
X-TMN: [vZrJNbcLtp2EwbmtXPPrmgjKqaEJpaB6]
X-Originating-Email: [ecotransfer@shqiptar.eu]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W15CBD4AD56654F966541FEB26C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ecotransfer@shqiptar.eu
boundary="_2c45ccfe-519d-4001-b049-7ac9d070b9bc_"

DOC and PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBER:
+22555453684
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

charlechm@shqiptar.eu

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:27 pm

* 154.118.59.152 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <mrivas@rree.go.cr>
Received: from [192.168.1.3] (unknown [154.118.59.152])
by proxy.rree.go.cr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 23C29C0BCD;
Sun, 6 Mar 2016 07:50:59 -0600 (CST)
Subject: PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOAN
To: Recipients <mrivas@rree.go.cr>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 15:18:22 -0800
Reply-To: charlechm@shqiptar.eu

Hello,

Am Dr ERIC CHARLES,Legitimate and reliable loan lender From Skye Financial Service. We offer loans on a clear and understandable termsand conditions at 3% interest rate. From $5,000.00 to $450,000,000.00USD, Euro And Pounds Only. we Offer Business Loans, Personal Loans,Student Loans,Car Loans And Loans To Pay Off Bills ,BG/SBLC at low rates also available,Contact us via email now.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

charlechm@shqiptar.eu

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:11 am

* 197.211.53.12 Globacom Ltd n/a Nigeria

Return-Path: <juliana.abreu@tce.ac.gov.br>
Received: from [172.20.10.2] (unknown [197.211.53.12])
by mail.tce.ac.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 3EF3528B5D5;
Thu, 10 Mar 2016 00:16:25 -0500 (ACT)
Subject: PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOAN OFFER (APPLY NOW)
To: Recipients <juliana.abreu@tce.ac.gov.br>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 21:18:00 -0800

Hello,

Am Dr ERIC CHARLES,Legitimate and reliable loan lender From Skye Financial Service. We offer loans on a clear and understandable termsand conditions at 3% interest rate. From $5,000.00 to $450,000,000.00USD, Euro And Pounds Only. we Offer Business Loans, Personal Loans,Student Loans,Car Loans And Loans To Pay Off Bills ,BG/SBLC at low rates also available,Contact us via email now.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

charlechm@shqiptar.eu tonikus@uad.ac.id

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:54 pm

* 154.120.105.51 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <tonikus@uad.ac.id>
Received: from [192.168.1.3] (unknown [154.120.105.51])
by mail.uad.ac.id (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 5DF4441861DC;
Thu, 31 Mar 2016 06:40:05 +0700 (WIT)
Subject: BUSINESS AND PERSONAL LOAN
To: Recipients <tonikus@uad.ac.id>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:58:50 -0700

Hello,

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

claimheadwst@shqiptar.eu prueba@inr.gob.mx

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:10 am

197.211.53.11 Globacom Ltd n/a Nigeria

Return-Path: <prueba@inr.gob.mx>
Subject: oferta personal y préstamo de negocios (Personal and business loan offer)
To: Recipients <prueba@inr.gob.mx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 02:00:03 -0700
Reply-To: <claimheadwst@shqiptar.eu>
Return-Path: prueba@inr.gob.mx
X-Originating-IP: [197.211.53.11]

Hola,

am Dr. Eric CHARLES, legítimo y confiable prestamista préstamo de Skye de Servicios Financieros. Ofrecemos préstamos en una forma clara y comprensible y condiciones en la tasa de interés del 3%. De $ 5,000.00 a $ 450,000,000.00USD y Euros Solo. Nos ofrecen préstamos de negocios, préstamos personales, préstamos estudiantiles, préstamos para automóviles y préstamos para pagar las facturas, BG / SBLC en tasas bajas también disponibles, Póngase en contacto con nosotros por correo electrónico ahora.

--
Hello,

Dr. Eric CHARLES am, legitimate and reliable loan lender Skye Financial Services. We offer loans in a clear and understandable manner and conditions in the interest rate of 3%. $ 5,000.00 to $ 450,000,000.00USD and only Euros. We offer business loans, personal loans, student loans, car loans and loans to pay bills, BG / SBLC at low rates also available, Please contact us by email now.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

freloto@shqiptar.eu emma.boom.14@aberdeen.ac.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:21 pm

* 104.47.1.211 Vienna Austria

Return-Path: <emma.boom.14@aberdeen.ac.uk>
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-ve1eur01hn0211.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [104.47.1.211])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 17si6065237otu.96.2016.10.14.00.24.52
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:24:47 +0000

You have won a grant of 560,000.00 Pounds Sterling, contact freloto@shqiptar.eu with your full contact information to claim.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.