Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eumail5010@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

eumail5010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 pm

From: European Union Anti-Fraud Organization <eumail5010@gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***$10.5 Million Recovered Fund (2)
Reply-to: eumail1015@gmail.com

Attn.

It is seen as unfortunate that you have decided not to comply with the European Union Directive allowing you this opportunity of receiving your long withheld sum of $10.5 Million from West Africa Here.

Your refusal to send the requested details for opening a new account at Union Bank of Nigeria PLC for you (in your name) has classified your payment claim as "SUSPICIOUS" Yes your name and email address is what is contained here in the Master-Payment file for recovered funds.

It will be to your great advantage to read the below forwarded email very well and take your decision. If you finally fail to take this advantage, you may blame yourself whenever we have departed this West Africa for our various countries in Europe.

Read the below forwarded email very well and take your final decision.

Alex Pepel,
Verified by: Fabret Guerin
Verified by: Roderick O. Buford.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:33 PM
Subject: : $10.5 MILLION:- READ AND REPLY IN YOUR BEST INTEREST.

Dear,

I and my team flew into West Africa (Nigeria) to harmonize these payments. So many beneficiaries are involved and not only you. We have also settled payments for so many within these weeks.

Because of the corrupt nature of the people over here, the EU Anti-Fraud Commission did not allow foreign beneficiaries to to deal with these bankers and government officials. We are the intermediary between securing these payments and ensuring that they get into your hand without further hitch. This is what we have done for so many beneficiaries both from USA, Canada, England and Asia and some other countries in Europe.

We came in here even with our own attorneys and solicitors. All you need to do is to send us your personal details as I will state below. We will go to the bank by ourselves, pick up the forms, open the new account (secured) for you and authorize immediate transfer of your $10.5 Million into it.

We will mandate the bank to process your MasterCard Debit (ATM) which we will send to you immediately to begin withdrawals in your country.

With regards to this recovered fund, it is important here to state categorically that without your timely and maximum co-operation, this imminent account opening (in your name) may not be possible, therefore, the proposed (immediate) transfer of your $10.5 Million from the Government Existing Allocation Account into your new account, controlled by you may not be obtainable. This means that your unreserved/ maximum and timely co-operation is needed right here.

As I stated, the only thing required from you is your personal data for the account opening plus your initial account opening deposit of $250 (ONLY).

1. Your names (in full)
2. Your mailing address
3. Your direct telephone number
4. Your date of birth
5. Present occupation
6. Your Next of Kin
7. Your ID Card OR Two (2) Recent Passport photographs
8. $250 (Cash Deposit)

At your request, I will send you directive on how and who to send your $250 New Account Opening Deposit.

Once this is done, the rest is in our hands and must be concluded not later than 48 hours after and your International MasterCard (Debit/ATM) Card will be mailed to your mailing address via UPS/FedEx/DHL or regular post.

Call me on my telephone number for any urgent information or may required urgent clarification +234 903 163 1872.

Alex Pepel,
European Union Anti-Fraud International
(Presently) in West Africa.
Tel: +2349031631872
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.