Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.usmanhassna@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.usmanhassna@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

Reply-To: diplomaticcourierunit@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:47:31 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAmsPpczJ4Z_YuvdUBNEJxW=Bg4ip4Qu9NQb6gESO7Cdm_i+Aw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Re: Immediate delivering of your consignment

From The Desk Of
Dr. A.R William

Attn:Mr (Consignor),

I am in receipt of your mail and the required information Your box (funds) has be airlifted by the diplomatic agent and he is expected to arrive by Friday or Saturday evening in your country. The agent will contact you immediately he arrive for directives. Every arrangement has been perfected. i will advice you to send your telephone immediately you receive this email so that we will forward to him your phone number where he will call you as soon as he arrival in your country.

WARING: Do not tell any body you are expecting any money until the Agent arrives and hand you over your consignment to you for security reasons.The Diplomatic agent does not know the original content of the box.

Every needed documents and clearances that will protect this consignment till it reaches its final destination is also secured. I personally took it upon myself to inspect and make sure every document is in order for hitch free delivery.

Note, you need to have the original copies of these highly classified payment Covering documents at hand before the arrival of the Agent, The cost of insuring and sending these accompanied documents/keys will be your responsibility. You have to send immediately $,130 USD only ,to enable us pay for the Express courier cost and insurance to send the documents and the keys to open the boxes and the inner security code lock number to you before the agent arrives .

It is very important that you have them to enable you go to the bank with it to deposit the money without problem what so ever with any authority over there, once the consignment is delivered to you. your signature is required in all the documents. I cannot give the agent these documents in person because the key and the documents are as good as the box (funds) to avoid diversion and for security reasons. They are for your personal use only and you must have them before the agent arrives your country with your box.

Kindly send this money via western union money transfer or Money Gram in the name of our dispatch officer as below so that you original payment documents and the keys to your consignment can be dispatched across to you urgently.

NAME: Jessica Allotey
ADDRESS: ACCRA GHANA
TEST QUESTION: WHO IS GREAT?
ANSWER: GOD
SEND THE MTCN ALSO
AMOUNT: $130 ONLY

Send the control number and the test question to me immediately for easy collection. Please be fast so that I will receive the money and courier the keys/ documents to your address before the agent leave for your country.

I hope to hear from you immediately you receive this mail on my direct telephone number: +233543439266. We have to pray seriously over this transaction for the air safety of the diplomatic agents.

Waiting for your urgent response
Remain Blessed.
Dr. A.R William
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.