Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alsalhi03a@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alsalhi03a@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:48 am

Subject: *** SPAM ***Senate president federal republic of Nigeria

Attention: beneficiary

I am the new senate president of Nigeria, Dr Olu saraki.

The head of senate review board committee, during our last panel meetings concerning outstanding foreign contract and inheritance payment. Your file was reviewed, and our findings were you have not yet receive your outstanding payment with Nigerian government. This review came up after the new president Mohammed Buhari visited President Barrack Obama of the United States president in Washington DC, this issue raised during their discussion in the white House, because of the complains the white house received from United Nation, concerning the poor characters of Nigerian government owning a lot of foreign contractors that executed contract here in Nigeria and their inheritance.

Please if you are fall in this categories, kindly forward your details information to enable us process your payment through one of our local bank here in Nigeria, if you know that you did not execute any contract here in Nigeria, or you not no pending inheritance to receive we advise you to ignore this letter. But if you are sure, that your contract payment is with Nigerian government kindly send the prove documents to us for verification, we want to use this media to advice you, if you have any organization that you are working the past or presently, etc: Bank ,lawyers. Finance firm, especially the Nigeria apex bank, which is he Central Bank of Nigeria, which the imposter use to obtain from people in the past.

We are ending message, due to the volume the numbers of files we have in our care now. And we have verified over five hundred files, and we found out that all are fake claims from these individual. Therefore if you are very sure that you have an outstanding payment here in our country Nigeria kindly forward all the legal document fort your claim, however if you are sure for this claim, please let us know truth, we assure that we will compensate you for all your lost towards chasing shadow.

Please, be advice to send us your informations through to our investigation department:

Contact person:Godswill Akpabio
Email: ecoowasmontel@gmail.com
Telephone: +23414531511

We look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours faitfully
Dr.Bukola Saraki
Senate president federal rebublic of Nigeria.

Phone:
+23414531511
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Yusuf2q@bmwxxa.22web.org

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 pm

RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY
Yusuf2q@bmwxxa.22web.org Today at 3:34 PM
Reply-To: <officefiile2016@gmail.com>
To
Recipients
Message body
Dear Friend,

I am Alh. Bature Yusuf the Manager, Bills And Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department in a Bank. Actually, I have a very urgent & confidential Business Proposition for you & for our mutual interest. On the 6th of March 2001, our Customer, an American National, late Jeremiah J. Ahern , an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, deposited, a valued amount of US$32Million in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply. After a month we sent a reminder, & finally we discovered from his contract employers NNPC, that late Jeremiah J. Ahern ,until his death Twelve( 12) years ago in a ghastly terrorist attack to American Airline flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles, crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) with 86 people on board. All occupants of the Aero plane unfortunately lost their lives.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his Next of kin were rootless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that late Jeremiah J. Ahern, did not declare any Next of kin in all his official documents. This sum US$32Million is still floating in the bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one came forward to claim it. According to Nigeria Laws, at the expiration of 12 years, the money will revert to the Ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.Consequently,my proposal is that i will like you as a foreigner to stand in as a Next of kin of late Jeremiah J. Ahern . This is simple. All I require is your honest and co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from a breach of the law. I will want you to send to me on your return email, the following information for the transfer in your favor

1) Your Full Name:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile :
(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status:
(5) Company/Business Name:

Let's consider that our ratio of sharing will be as stated Thus 1. I as the originator of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable 2.You as the Manager of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable Fund.

Most importantly, CONFIDENTIALITY as what I saw as the life wire to the success of the transfer of this Fund must have to be emulated between you and me. You have to use this media to promise me that you will no in anyway expose the content of this transaction to anybody be it your Friends, Colleagues and Co-Workers. I will also want you to send your reply to this email : ( alhajibatureyusuff1@gmail.com ) as soon as you get this mail to enable us discuss on the modalities and processes for success of this transaction. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.
I wait for your kind response. Call me: +2347058180618

Regards
Yours Faithfully Alh. Bature Yusuf
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

dan@ttinet.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Irrevocable Payment Order Via Gold Card
People
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION <dan@ttinet.com> Today at 2:36
Reply-To: <alsalhi03a@gmail.com>
To
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION

Dear Customer,

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts. To forestall this security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) GOLD CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the GOLD CARD. We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the bank.

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group, European Union (EU) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions; your complete Inheritance funds have been credited in your favor through an ATM GOLD CARD. You are therefore advice to contact:

Mr.JEFF JOHNSON
Director of GOLD CARD Payment Department
(HSBC Affiliate Bank Plc, Ghana)
E-mail ( mralibert.james@gmail.com)

Contact him now for the delivery of your Gold Card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM Gold Card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine in whole wide world, but the maximum is $5000 per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you are advised to contact

(Mr.JEFF JOHNSON) with the following information stated below:

1. Your Full Names:
2. Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your Gold Card To or (P.O Box)
3. Nationality:
4. Occupation:
5. Mobile Number:
6. Private E-Mail Address:
7. A Scanned Copy of Your ID Card.

NOTE: You are advised to furnish (Mr.JEFF JOHNSON) with your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is USD$30.5,000,000. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with (Mr.JEFF JOHNSON) as directed, to avoid further delay.

Note that you are going to be responsible for the delivery cost which is $100 Only. As soon as you contact Mr. JEFF JOHNSON, he will instruct you on how to send the $100 Only to the Courier Company for the delivery of your GOLD CARD.

Congratulations.

Regards,
Mrs DORIS SAMUEL
Wayne

laurae.eidenberg@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Your Fund Is Due For Release.
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN <laurae.eidenberg@gmail.com> Today at 14:20
Reply-To: offi6696@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Dear Friend,

This is prof. Charles C. Soludo, former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, your partner. I want to first let you know that after one year and eight months in hospital I was successful and healthy from the major bone injury but I lost all your contact both of phone and email, so I was checking on my old diary where I found your old email address and I decided to contact you here.

I want to let you know that the funds have now been moved to the HSBC bank in the USA but they need the final release order certificate to transfer the funds to you and the certificate can be obtained from the World Bank Office in New York,USA at the cost of US$195 only. You can contact the Notary Public officer in charge in the name of Barrister. Macaulay Kunena on this telephone number: +17189628113 or you can send him an email on: barr.macaulaykunena@gmail.com

As soon as you send the US$195 for the certificate, I will advise the bank to wire the US$8.2M to your bank account. Please do confirm to me if your bank account is still valid for the transfer.

Awaiting you quick reply. You can also reach me on this telephone number:+2347058180618

Best Regards

Prof. Charles C. Soludo
Former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN)
Wayne

cbnpaymentdepartmentt@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Your Fund Is Due For Release.
People
CBN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT <cbnpaymentdepartmentt@gmail.com> 28 Aug at 11:30 PM
Reply-To: au664350@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Dear Friend,

This is prof. Charles C. Soludo, former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, your partner. I want to first let you know that after one year and eight months in hospital I was successful and healthy from the major bone injury but I lost all your contact both of phone and email, so I was checking on my old diary where I found your old email address and I decided to contact you here.

I want to let you know that the funds have now been moved to the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, USA but they need the final release order certificate to transfer the funds to you directly into your bank account but the payment have been credited with the Federal Reserve Bank telephone banking in your favor, and the certificate can be obtained from the World Bank Office in New York,USA at the cost of US$195 only. You can contact the Notary Public officer in charge in the name of Barrister. Macaulay Kunena on this telephone number: +17189628113 or you can send him an email on: barr.macaulaykunena@gmail.com

As soon as you send the US$195 for the certificate, the Federal Reserve Bank New York will wire the US$8.2M directly into your bank account. Please do confirm to me if your bank account is still valid for this transfer.

Awaiting your quick reply. You can also reach me on this telephone number:+2347058180618

Best Regards

Prof. Charles C. Soludo
Former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN)

Phone:
+2347058180618
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

+17189628113
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.
Wayne

Re: cbnpaymentdepartmentt@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Wayne

Re: dan@ttinet.com

Unread postby veeezydavirus » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:57 am

Is this person worthy of doing business with.
veeezydavirus
New survivor

Re: dan@ttinet.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 am

No, this person is a scammer. They will steal your money and leave you with nothing.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: alsalhi03a@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Federal Reserve Bank
People
Federal Reserve Bank of New York <alsalhi03a@gmail.com> Today at 22:58
Reply-To: officefileun1@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
33 LIBERTY STREET NEW YORK, NY 10045. USA
NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK.

Dear Customer,

We are here to inform you that your part payment of US$8.2Million have been credited through our Telephone Banking. You are advised to follow up this procedure to call this number +1 8774049557 and the number will request you to put your account number which is this 613942 and it will request your pin which is 3225. As soon as you call the given number, you will find your payment US$8.2Million credited into your Telephone Banking Account.

You are advised to contact Mr. Williams Peters right away and ask him to give you the activation code that will enable you to transfer the US$8.2Million out from the Telephone Banking Account to your own private bank account. This is the telephone number to reach Mr. Williams Peters +17189628113 or you can send an email to him in this email: federal.reseirvebnk@gmail.com

You are also advised not to contact any other person in this office except Mr. Williams Peter, and even do not call the customer's service number, if you do, they will ask you to pay a large amount to request for your account code to transfer the fund. The only amount you are to pay to Mr. Williams Peter is US$800.

Keep me informed with your discussion with Mr. Williams Peter and as soon as you make your fund transfer to your private bank account.

Mr. Paul P. Mello
Director Of Foreign Remittance
Federal Reserve Bank New York.

Phone:
+18774049557
Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location
Wayne

solene.mazeres@wanadoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:18 pm

{Spam?} Good Day,
Mrs.Laura Eidenberg <solene.mazeres@wanadoo.fr> Today at 13:31
Reply-To: laurae.eidenberg@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body
Dearest Beloved,

I know that this letter might be a surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Laura Eidenberg from Belgium, I am 78 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctor have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical extent, of which I am having difficulties unable to move my entire body. I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I are true Christians, we lived all day in Sierra Leone, since he was working here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal motor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my bad state of health, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $28.3million dollars (Twenty Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) with Natwest Bank in United States of America.

Presently, this money is still in the Bank, and the management of the Bank has wrote a letter to me as the rightful Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my present cancer illness situation, otherwise they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop computer in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctor has told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I grew up from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes to come true.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact details of my Account Officer who will direct you to my late husband’s lawyer to secure all the legal documents which will proof you as my Next of Kin I sent to receive my fund presently at the Natwest Bank in United States of America. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated in this message. Please reply me back using my direct email address: laural.eidenberg@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

I await your urgent response my beloved.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance,

Mrs. Laura Eidenberg.

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que esta limpio.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.