Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracejeann@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gracejeann@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Zorpia:

My name is Grace. Nice to meet you here.
Please contact me with private email ( gracejeann @ hotmail.com ) I have some important issue to share with you. I will also send you my picture if you contact me by mail.
Yours Grace. ( gracejeann @ hotmail.com )

Screen name: grace - gracelove76360
25, juytr, Brazil
Last seen 7 hours ago

Picture used:

grace.jpg
grace.jpg (10.11 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracejeann@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:17 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your reply,I will really like to have a good relationship and business partnership with you,I contacted you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss Grace Jean, 25 years old girl from Ivory Coast in West Africa,daughter of Late Dr Richard D. Jean.. My father was a politician and also a Gold dealer before he was killed by Rebel attack during the political crisis that happens in my country some time ago,my lovely mother and one of my brothers died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where i am leaving now at refugee camp under a church Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( Rev. Frank Diah ) who is the Reverend of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me and the children in the camp but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Rev Frank Diah Tel number is ( +221-70792348) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.7(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your country and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here because am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money after the transfer and you will also help me invest the 80% of the amount in any investment of your choice in your country under your care. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people with vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently because i attended English school. Please i have some important question for you which i need answer from your inner heart. Please i will like to know from your heart if you will really help me to retrieve this money from the bank without any betrayal?.
I will like to know if you will really help me to invest this money in a good and profitable business in your country?
I will like to know if you will really send me money to get my traveling documents after the transfer?
Please this is what i will like you to clear me from your heart of trust to me. Once you agreed with this few words, i will like you to send me your FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS, OCCUPATION, AGE AND PHONE NUMBER, so that i will send them to the bank and get you introduce to them as my foreign representative for the transfer.
The bank said that i can not do the transfer by myself because of my refugee status so they instructed me to choose a representative who will stand on my behalf for the transfer.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me through Rev Frank Diah phone ( +221-70792348) so that i will speak with you. Attached here is my picture. I hope to receive your reply.
Yours Grace Jean.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W40 ([65.55.34.72]) by COL004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 20 May 2015 06:15:55 -0700
X-TMN: [hH/qkQtLnFpBTakCEDD6fRzgLQdCgYmA]
X-Originating-Email: [gracejeann@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W40063DF3A7CEF35B814853D3C20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: gracejeann@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_ed290874-d4f0-459e-9b71-e610aeb253e8_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dear,
I hope you are fine. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).
Dear i feel so much happy to know that you are a nice person and i will trust you in any thing i do with you because i have the confidence that my money will be safe in your care after the transfer.
I want you to send an email to the bank today so that the bank will reply you and tell us the best way to transfer the money. I thank God for the life of Rev Frank Diah the Priest of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. Please always call me with this rev father phone number (+221-707923485) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send his secretary to call me in the female hostel to come and speak with you.
This is the bank contact where my late father deposited the money. i send it to you now so that you will contact the bank for the transfer.I have told them about you as my representative for the transfer.
I want you to send an application letter to the bank emails and ask them to transfer the money in my late father account to you because i have officially sent a nomination letter to the bank today introducing you to them as my representative. Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father.
JE 1 5 PX - St. Helier
Jersey - UK
Tel: +447031870851
Fax: 44(0)2070601211
Email:( Infohalifaxcustomerservice@accountant.com )
Email: ( halifaxinquiry@mail2world.com )

Contact Person:Mr Johnson Edward /Extension:01( Director Foreign Remittance Department)
Escrow Account Manager.
Mr Paulson /,Extension:07

ACCOUNT DEPOSITOR NAME(DR RICHARD D. JEAN
NEXT OF KIN: GRACE JEAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER..HFBUK/110/3435677969
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$2,700.000.00
SWIFT CODE :(HFMSGF3L)
NATIONALITY: : IVORY COAST
Please keep this as secret to yourself and do not tell any one. Thank you for giving me your heart of trust and i feel so much happy.
I am waiting to hear from you the response from the bank.
Thanks and be blessed .
Yours Grace Jean.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W39 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 22 May 2015 03:23:33 -0700
X-TMN: [XpZvls9XZe7k7UBX35vMuordWhhFIUYk]
Message-ID: <COL129-W3973C1300F65B85748FBBCD3C00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_722d33b4-f4a1-4fdf-9247-6491505bef73_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Dear,
I know that you are well over there in your country.
Dear am getting better because you are there for me. I have seen what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my late father's death certificate and statement of account with me here which i have giving to the lawyer at once, the only thing we need now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
As i told you that the Reverend is going to look for a lawyer that will help us for the power of attorney and affidavit of oath .
Thank God that he came back successfully with this lawyer's contact whom he said is one of the best lawyers here in Dakar Senegal. The name of the lawyer is Barrister Mike Viarey he is one of the lawyers here in Dakar Senegal. I want you to contact him both on phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his service to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer my 2.7 million dollars from HALIFAX BANK OF LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.
His contact information are as follows,
lawyer's name is Barrister Mike Viarey
E-mail is: ( barristermikeviareylawfirm@yahoo.fr )
E-mail is: ( barristermikeviareylawfirm@lawyer.com )
Telephone: +221-781374503
ADDRESS: NO,56 LAMINE GUAYE CLOSE NORD FOIR,
God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W16 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 26 May 2015 09:45:29 -0700
X-TMN: [e3j6rsqJg/cofPzLsYhRqWgANAp+z2U9]
Message-ID: <COL129-W16E9A121C3698366B31C93D3CC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_20836095-5f5e-431f-81c4-8308bf752e58_"

Request for money from the Barrister:
MIKE VIAREY LAW CHAMBERS.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEYS.
Rue 105, Laminu Guye Unit, Dakar,
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-781374503.

Email;

barristermikeviareylawfirm@yahoo.fr

REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

Attention: Mr CLIPPED,
Here is Barrister Mike Viarey Law Chambers, The principal Attorney Dakar Senegal.
Sequel to your mail in my noble law firm on how to prepare a power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath in your name to enable you stand on behalf of your partner Miss Jean to transfer her late father money from London to your bank account in your country.

Prior to my inquires at the Federal High Court and Notary pubic office concerning the cost of legalization of this documents before it become valid.

From my inquires at the Federal High Court and notary public office, The magistrate said that this documents will be ready in two working days time from the day we applied and paid for it, which i booked an appointment with them.

(1) In view of above and from my inquiries from Federal High Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal,it will cost the sum of (350 dollar ) for authentication of the Power of Attorney.

( 2 ) In view of above and from my inquiries from Federal High Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal,It will cost the sun of ( 330 dollar ) for the Affidavit of Oath.

(3)(100 dollar ) for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from here Senegal)

(4)And my consultation Fee is ( 200 dollar ).

Total amount of ( 980 US dollar ) only to get everything done because this an international transaction.

Mr CLIPPED, To speed the process of the documents, you are to send this money to me from now till tomorrow through western union money transfer.
As soon as you send the money scan the payment slip and forward it to my email address for confirmation of the payment,to enable my noble law firm prepare and validate this documents at the Federal high court and notary public office here in Dakar Senegal respectively.
Here is my information which you will use to send the money through western union or money gram.

RECEIVE NAME: MIKE VIAREY.

ID NO. A09875432

Note: ( We receive payment before rendering service). My priority is to render the be best services to my clients. For more information you are free to contact this honorable law firm for guidance.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely in service.
(Principal Attorney)(ESQ)
Telephone number:+221-781374503.

HEADER:
Received: from [212.82.98.127] by tm108.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2015 07:59:38 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.71] by tm20.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2015 07:59:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Jun 2015 07:59:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 761505.80880.bm@omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED--
Received: by 212.82.98.121; Mon, 01 Jun 2015 07:59:37 +0000
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 07:59:36 +0000 (UTC)
From: Barrister Mike Viarey <barristermikeviareylawfirm@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Barrister Mike Viarey <barristermikeviareylawfirm@yahoo.fr>

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221707923485
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+22170792348
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+447031870851
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +4402070601211
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221781374503
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME:-------------- ECOBANK SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME:----------- UKA IFEANYI SAMPSON
ACCOUNT NO:---------------- 0090901021017801
SWIFT CODE:------------- ECOCSNDA
BANK ADDRESS:----------- KM 5 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
NAME OF THE BANK IS.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS....................DAKAR SENEGAL
A/C NAME................DARBOE FABIAN
A/C NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE..............SN100
CODE GUICHET..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Grace Escaped the Camp:
Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father Frank Diah whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Reverend Frank Diah and his EMAIL ADDRESS is as follows: ( revfatherfrankdiah@hotmail.com ) Tel +221-707923485 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Frank Diah and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Frank Diah on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from COL129-W93 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 06:21:45 -0700
X-TMN: [pNPnO9UxL4N+4ykt7RjKoozKBIPawSHq]
Message-ID: <COL129-W9315AB4544845623E088D6D3620@phx.gbl>
boundary="_aabb37ed-db49-4151-8429-fc6928c39a40_"
To: Grace Jeann <gracejeann@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.