Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peacemabu@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

peacemabu@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 30, 2014 8:04 am

On DMF:

Hello, my name is Miss Peace Mabu, I saw your profile that looks good to me and I am interested in having a good friendship with you. I¡¯ll tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my email.(peacemabu@hotmail.com) I¡¯ll be waiting for your mail soon. Honestly Peace.

Profile elements:

loverbabyforu - no picture
- 23 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

am so good for every one that is humble and understanding easy going and so on

looking for a romantic person that is humble and understanding.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peacemabu@hotmail.com

Unread postby rifat » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Meraba sizden hoslandim
rifat
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Dear Rifat,
The above named profile belongs to a scammer. If you are in contact with this person Please stop as they are only wanting to seal your money.
Big Al

Google Translate to Turkish:

Sevgili Rıfat,
Yukarıda adı geçen profili, dolandırıcı aittir. Bu kişiyle temas ederse sadece para mühür isteyen olarak durdurun.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:42 am

Addition:
Hello dear!
My heart is full of joy after receiving your reply and i hope that you are doing fine over there. I appreciate you so much for giving me this opportunity to know you in my life and the respect that you have given to me by responding back to my request to you for friendship. Always bear it in mind that i have no double minded in our relationship, because of how you attracted me and caught mine attention to have express interest on you on that site where i previously wrote to you.

My name is Peace Mabu I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, I am a girl of 23 years old, single and never married. A daughter of Late Dr Alex Mabu, the formal Minister of Economic Development there in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast. before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my father and my mother (May their soul rest in perfect peace).

My parents was killed as a result of civil war fought in my country Ivory Coast. And now my life is in danger because of some wealth, which my late father left for me as the next of kin and the only Daughter before his death. And for the moment, am out of My country, presently residing in the church Orphanage home of (Christ The Savior Christian Church) here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. Now am looking for nice someone that can treat me with love and care, take good care of me and at the same time help me keep and invest this fund in his possession and from it, help me to come out of this place. Whoever that has GOD fearing conscience to corporate with me, with love and trust, will be my partner in any investment we are going to do. As it stands now the money that is in my possession is 5.3million US Dollars.

My dear, i am the only surviving person in my family because i was in school where i was doing my first year in ABROAD NURSING EXPERIENCE PROGRAM IN CAPE COAST, GHANA, when the event happened. And i managed to run out to a nearby country Senegal here, where i am staying now as a refugee. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person that i have now is Rev. Pastor James C. Eguse who is a reverend Pastor in CHRIT DE SAVIOR Christian Church here. He has been very nice to me, and i new him when he visited the clinic when i was sick. But i don't live with him, rather i am leaving in the female hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The reverend is the person who permitted me to use his office computer to write to you because i also help him to type some weekly activities, for church programs. I make and receive calls with his office phone, because i do not have my own mobile phone at the moment. The reverends Tel number is (00221767536395) if you call, Please kingly tell him that you want to speak with me, he will sent for me to come and answer your call in his office ok. My best language is English, and i want to go back to my studies. But i do not have freedom at the moment, i am not working, even to eat twice a day is a very big problem to me. Please listen! I made a personal effort to claim the fund, which my late father deposited with my name as the next of kin, but the transfer manager said that my statue as a refugee can not allow me to do the claim, due to the law of this country and my age. But he finally told me to look for a foreign partner, who will stand for me as my trustee to receive the money into his/her account. I have here with me the statement of account and death certificate of my late father in the hostel. And I kept this secret to other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please tell me if you are ready to help and assist me with trust, so that i will give you the information about the fund, the banks contact and also introduce you to the bank as my trustee.
But before i introduce you to the bank, you must assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money into your account. I promise to offer you 35% of the total money after the transfer into your account, for your kind assistance.

But Please promise me that you will keep this secret within your self until i come over to your country ok. Remember i am telling you all this due to the love and trust i have for you, believing that i am safe in your hand. Though we have not meet in person, I like honest, understanding and God fearing people. Please don't fail to call me with the reverends office phone, because I have a lot to tell you. I will be waiting to hear back from you.
best wishes Peace Mabu.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W47 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S21.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 03:28:54 -0700
X-TMN: [P2HkgjotNv/T3G2ZClVH54A2uDyZVx5u]
X-Originating-Email: [peacemabu@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W47FE446438451B6402877EA6CF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: peacemabu@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_404ab926-861e-4db4-9aef-6c60e279f7c5_"

My dear,
How are you today?. I hope you are fine. I'm very happy to read your mail today, thanks for accepting to help an orphan like me, i really appreciate a lot. I can't wait to join you over there in your country, to start a new life with you and your family.

I promise never to disappoint or hurt you in my life, and i am given you all my trust, hoping that you will not let me down. Dear, listen to this, Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend who is taking care of me here in the refugee camp about the existence of this account, and please i will like you to keep it secret to your self because this is the only thing which my late father left for me before his death. Remember i trust you that is why I'm giving you all this information's, is for you and you alone.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me was to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I promise to make you happy after the transfer, and you will assist me to invest the remaining money until i complete my studies over there in your country.

In this regard, i will like you to contact the bank today through email with this information, tell the bank that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of you assisting me in transfer the ($5.3 Million U.S Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. the contact information of the bank is as follows,

Standard Chartered Bank PLC London.
(scbservice@aim.com) or
(contactscb@aim.com)
The name of the transfer officer is
Peter Sands
Telephone number: +447012916449
Fax number: +447974277211
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Alex Mabu
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Next of kin : Miss Mabu Peace
Amount deposited:$5.3million
Account Number: BLB745118094296/QB/91/A.

Please try and contact the bank today on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. Dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that we can be together after the transfer of the fund to your account, so that I will be meeting you after the transfer of the fund. Please keep this secret, and do not tell any body about this. Dear, after the transfer you will send me some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I am waiting to hear from you soonest!
Your Peace.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W17 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 08:58:19 -0700
X-TMN: [IdVOd7VlRoCjKLXhxEQNg27/rPkajDBi]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W1796118676AD9F5D35929AA6CC0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_417f356a-6de5-498c-8a9e-76495a243d85_"

Hello My dearest,
I really thank God for His mercy and love towards us, I'm also happy to tell you that i have seen a lawyer that is going to help us get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath. Dear we are just coming back from town, where we went to look for the lawyer that will help us prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath, which is the only thing that is remaining so that the bank can transfer my late father fund into your account, pending my arrival to meet you and your family over there in your country after the transfer. I want you to know that the reverend took me to his family lawyer in the town, and introduce me to him, after discussing with the lawyer he accepted to help us prepare the power of attorney which he said that i will sign. Dear, the lawyer promised to stand on our behalf, until this transfer is successful made into your account, he said that he have to verified what it will take to have the power of attorney and affidavit of Oath prepared for us. He also said that he will be needing some information from you because your name will appear on the power of attorney as my foreign partner, and that you should contact him immediately with your information. He gave me his contact information to give you so that you will contact him immediately for him to start the process of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath . Below is the lawyer's contact information, tell him that you are my foreign partner.

Barr (Dr) Samba Gomis
E-mail address contacts: As following
(sambagomis@yahoo.com)
Office Phone number :

Dear the lawyer gave me this form to give you, so that you can fill it and contact him immediately to enable him start the process of preparing the documents for us as soon as possible OK.

HERE IS MY FULL CONTACT DETAILS
(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION................................
(7) DATE OF BIRTH ...............................

HEADER:
Received: from BAY178-W31 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:23:43 -0700
X-TMN: [LPHzU4HL4wyY36CZQ5DaYebTml2FvJ+d]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W3172A054BD6DF91334821FA6B70@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_77b47047-f4c2-431d-a5b9-a5ce3168776d_"

Photos to add:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3049

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767536395
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +442032878977
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447779240050
Original network provider* Orange

+447012916449
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX: +447974277211
Original network provider* Orange

+221774743449
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Duplicate phone numbers reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21496&p=62878&hilit=kalouta#p62878
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Peace got out of the Camp:
Hello Dear,
How are you and your family? I hope that everyone are all doing great. Is me Peace Mabu, it is my great pleasure to let you know that I'm now free from the refugee camp at Senegal, i really thank God for given me a new partner, who help and assisted me in transferring of my late fathers fund into his account here in France.

Presently I am in London now for investment projects with my new partner, and by the grace of God, i will start my school next month because i have started working for it. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist in helping me at that time when i was still at Refugee Camp in Senegal, though i understood that you were not financially buoyant enough to assist me, but i want to proof to you how much that i appreciate your sympathy towards my condition then, because i promised never to forget you as soon as i regain my freedom. I signed a cheque of little amount for you, so you have to contact Rev James C. Eguse, he came back to Senegal yesterday from France because he visited me and my partner here in Paris France. He will send you a cheque of $350,000.00 Dollars, which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in my problems. I just want you to know that i really needed to be with you then,
but may be is not the will of God.

Barrister Samba Gomis really helped us so much in getting the fund, i also sign a cheque of $375,000.00 Dollars for him, because he helped me a lot. I appreciated your efforts at that time, and i want you to know that i made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you, but it wasn't the will of God that both of us will meet each other.

My Dear, feel free and get in touched with Rev James c. Eguse and direct him where to send the cheque to you OK. Below is his contact details;

Rev. James C. Eguse
Office Phone Number: 00221767536395,
E-mail address ( jameseguse@yahoo.com ).

Dear, do let me know immediately you receive the cheque, so that we can celebrate together after all the sufferings at refugee camp at Senegal. In the moment, I'm very busy seeking for my admission, to continue with my nursing program here in London. Please don't forget to let me know as soon as you receive the cheque from Rev. Pastor James OK. I wish you the best in everything, take care and god bless you for me.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Peace Mabu.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com (bay004-omc4s4.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.206])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id mo10si5270050oeb.51.2015.08.21.02.58.00
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of peacemabu@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.206 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.206;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of peacemabu@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=peacemabu@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY178-W21 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:57:50 -0700
X-TMN: [lYObqzI5jvLCzeO4KqKB6xbcoLNG2A/M]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W216276497E139F555B09CBA6650@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4cff2aec-f590-4d09-bdf8-5d1177111ff8_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.