Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ksanduru2010@yahoo.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ksanduru2010@yahoo.de

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:13 am

Zorpia - profile now deleted:

Kelvin
here is my private email address ksanduru2010@yahoo.de or you can send your email address then I will update with more details of the transaction. Contact me on my email address with your mobile number/ ksanduru2010@yahoo.de
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ksanduru2010@yahoo.de

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:16 am

Email:

Dear friend

Thank you for your answer to my proposition. How is your family? I hope no problem. Please I want you to know that this is a legitimate transaction, don't be afraid of anything, it is real and genuine

You are advice to look at my second mail and when you assure me that you will help me to safe keep this fund when it enters into your account then you fill up the official request form or application letter with your banking detail and personal send it to our bank by the e-mail address of the bank to pay you pressing attention to your demand towards the bank as the heir for dead customer.

Know that this deal is 100 % risk free. Be assured that I shall supply you with the detailed information which they will require from you as regards to this deal.

Note, you should not allow the bank to know that you have a partner who supplies you with the information they require from you to support your demand as heir to Mr Kattan Azmal.

Be assured that if you can understand and follow my instructions, there will be no difficulty for the bank to transfer this fund into your account. I am a man of 46yrs with 3 children.

I will retire from the public service any moment as soon as I conclude this deal with you. Bear in mind that this fund belongs to a foreigner but regrettably he died with his family in fatal motor accident and so far nobody came to our bank to demand this fund as heir to the deceased and I being from Burkina Faso citizen, I cannot demand this fund because it belongs to a foreigner and only a foreigner can demand this fund.

Note that the fund must be transferred in your account under 7 working days counting from the day of submission of your application and approval by our bank.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account

There will be some vital and legal documents to back up this transfer into your account and there is no way the bank will transfer the money into your account without those documents which is going to obtain here as the origin and source of this fund.

Meanwhile I make it very clear this fund is here life in this bank so do not be afraid to apply as the next of kin, am here to back you up to make sure everything is ok.

I await your answer as urgency implies. Thank you and my respect to your beautiful family and to hope to be with you soon.
Call me on this line for further explanations: +226 7469 6304
Please equally forward your telephone number to me for effective communication.

Mr.Kelvin Sanduru
+226 7469 6304

Reply-To: Kelvin Sanduru <ksanduru2010@yahoo.de>
Yahoo IP.

+22674696304

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
The phone number is known for being used in scams since 2011.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:18 am

Email:

Please my dear I want you to be rest assure that this deal is very legitimate and real, don't have any fear, I am telling you that is absolutely risk free and you are not going regret of doing this deal with me.

I know you find it very difficult to be convinced in this great life opportunity, But I so much have every trust and confidence on you, Do not look at it as a dream, But it is an offer from Almighty God .But you must understand that when such offers comes to once way more especially when it involves huge sum, It use to be a surprising thing, But I have previously assured you that this fund takes 7 working days to hit your account via telegraphic transfer.

There will be an authentic documents that will be procured here on your name to back up the fund and to avoid any body, or your bank or the Governments from questioning the source of this huge sum, just present the document as a proof to them, those documents will procure here as the original and source of this fund, so rest assure that there will be documents that will back up your claim before transferring this fund into your given account.

Do not entertain any kind of fear as I will be here to give you all vital information and always be by your side to protect you, so you should follow up instruction in order for us to make successful in this transaction

Considering my age, 46years old, with three children, I expect you to follow up this issue with every sense of seriousness and also take me as your blood brother. I stop here until I receive your urgent and quick response.

Based on the banking laws guiding the transfer of an inheritance fund to a next of kin, This transaction requires a foreigner with a foreign account, A Burkinabe citizen can not stand as the next of kin to the deceased person and we are not allowed to operate a foreign account here due to the nature of the Government of my Country. That is why I have decided to involve you to stand as the next of kin.

Lastly you are the only person I had contacted for this deal, I am given you 100% assurance and guarantee that this is legitimate transaction, you should not entertain any kind of fear, I will equally feed you with all the vital information needed during the transaction, all you have to do is to follow up my advise and instruction to avoid any mistake during this deal.

We should make secrecy and confidentiality our primary working condition, bearing in mind that I am a public servant. I will also use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange department.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number NO.ADB:0036101101 with the following reasons:

(1.)Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the business which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(2.)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin .

(3.) The deceased late Kattan Azmal, did not have any relation with our bank, He was only a customer to our bank. So there is no trace either now or in future.

(4.)And for the above reasons, the managements of the bank authorised me officially as the officer in charge of auditing and account section of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me.

And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected

Please as soon as I hear from you I will prepare official request form or application letter which you will up with your banking data and personal details and forward it to our bank for onward approval of this fund on your name.
Thanks for your understanding and waiting for your positive response.
Your's sincerely brother
Mr.Kelvin Sanduru
+226 7469 6304
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:18 pm

Email:

Fill up the application letter below and Send it via below email address for urgent attention from the office of the foreign remittance/ adbbankbf@gazeta.pl

ATTN: DR. PAUL SMITH.
DIRECTOR: FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
BANK FAX: 00226/ 50.30.41.62.
BANK E-MAIL: adbbankbf@gazeta.pl

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION LETTER AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDER N°: ADB: 0036101101. ROUTING N°: 91002211.

I ............................... humbly apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer, Kattan Azmal from Jordan, who died 2003 in auto crash , I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD $10.5million , left in his account still unclaimed.

Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of Gold and diamond. I want this money to transfer into my account as the next of kin, for purchase of Gold/Diamond.

I wish to advise your bank to kindly return the funds to this account information stated below:

Beneficiary Account Name……………….
Bank Name…………………
Bank Address……………………..
Account N°……………………………….
Swift Code………………………………
Bank fax and phone number…………………………….
Private fax and Mobile phone number... ……………
Your e-mail................
Occupation................
Age.........................
Country........................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details.
Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have just been settled.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr..................................

Return-Path: ksanduru2010@yahoo.de
Yahoo IP.

+22650304162 - This telephone number is most likely a Burkina Faso number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

I am very happy for your urgent respond, besides I assured you 100% guarantee in this transaction and you have not nothing to loose, before I contacted you into this transaction I have made all the solid arrangement concerning the transfer of this money to your any nominated bank account you will provide and send to the bank.This legitimate and real transaction.

Listen you should not be afraid of anything I assure you there will no problem and there will be no future threaten before or after this money transfer into your account , I have block all the lope hole and there will be no problem at all, because if there is problem , myself will be involved, for that reason I make sure that there will be no problem and I cannot stain my personality, so I assured you that this is a free risk transaction and you have nothing to loose or fear as far as this deal is concern.

Note that there will be authentic documents that will be procured here on your name to back up the fund or claim into your given account and to avoid anybody, your bank or the Governments of your country from questioning the source of this huge sum, just present the document as a proof to them. Please don't entertain any fear in his deal.

when the money is transferred to your account, I will have the rest of my life in your country, I and my family will be coming down to your country , Now what you have to do, go ahead and fill the application and send it to the bank as soon as you apply to the bank within 7 bank working days the bank will approve the fund in your name, this transfer has to be made through Telegraphic Transfer, fill your account information in the application letter you are going to send to the bank by bank email address. Below is the direct email address of the foreign remittance department who see for all the international transfer Bank email address
( adbbankbf@gazeta.pl )

You have to send a copy by email and give me a call and equally send email to me when you send the application to the bank so that I will monitor the transaction, I assure you if you take my advise and instruction you will not have any problem in this transaction because every information about the deceased customer is with me, you can only follow my advise so that we can make it, if you receive any letter from my bank, forward it to me in my email box for me to tell you what to do and also call me. +2267469 6304. Thanks I will wait for your urgent response.

Note : I know this is a surprise for you to receive this mail, but I want you to accept this offer because the ALMIGHTY GOD has provide this offer between you and me, I have chosen you as my business partner, so you also make up your mind and follow me as your business partner, this transaction is a very top secret and confidential because my bank has a corresponding bank every where in the world, if my bank know that I am the one who release this secret to you I will be sacked from my job, so keep this word for me .

You don’t know who is who so we have to keep it as a top secret, until this money enters your account so you don’t disclose it to any body, because no one make money in this world and tell you the secret by which he makes it.

Note the only expenses will encounter in this transfer is the cost of the procurement of the legal papers which will back up your claim as the beneficiary,whatever may come up as financial aspect of this transaction will be taking care by both of us.
Please I want you to go ahead fill up the application and send to the bank now because there is no cause to delay in this transaction.

Your’s faithfully,
Mr.Kelvin Sanduru
+2267469 6304

Return-Path: ksanduru2010@yahoo.de
Subject: Please I want you to go ahead fill up the application and send to
the bank
Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.