Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminekeita@terra.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aminekeita@terra.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:32 pm

* 197.148.105.88 Togotelecom, Togo Lomé Togo

Return-Path: <aminekeita@terra.com>
date: Wed, 19 Aug 15 11:06:47 +0000
subject: Very Important
x-origin: 197.148.105.88

Dear Friend,

Confidential Business Proposal

Please this is Important and Very Urgent i Have an Urgent Deal Transaction of $14 million Us Dollars to Transfer to your Safety Choice Bank Account, I am Mr Amine Keita an Auditor, with Accounting Department,BANK OF AFRICA Here in LOME TOGO.

Listening Very Carefully on this below words for your understanding to know if you are Capable to Team Up with Me for the Claim and Investment Project.
------------------------------------------------------------------

After going through Some Old Files in the Bank Records, I Discovered that if I Do not Remmit this Money Out Urgently the Money will go Into Our Bank Treasure as an Abandoned Fund. The Owner of this Account Unfortunately Died in the Plane Crash of Union Transport Africains Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 25,2003.

No Other Person knows about this Account or any thing Concerning it,the Account has No Other Beneficiary as My Investigation Proved to Me as Well that His Company Does not know anything about this Account and the Amount involved is ($14million dollars) Fourteen Million United States American Dollars.

I Want to Transfer the ($14million dollars) Fourteen Million United States American Dollars into a Safe Foreigners Account Abroad, but I Don;t know any Foreigner, I am only Contacting you as a Foreigner because this Money can not be Approved to a Local Bank Account Here in Togo, but can Only be Approved to any Foreign Account because the Money is in US Dollars and the Late Owner of the account is a Foreigner too.

I know that this Message will Come to you as a Surprise as we Don;t know Our Selves before,but be Rest Assure that this is Life Time Benefiting Project for Both of Us Even for Our Future Generation to Come,With Believe in God that you will Never Let Me Down in this Free and Fair Claim and Investment Project.

You are the Only Person that I have Contacted in this Business, so Please Reply Urgently so that I will inform you the Next Step to Take, Send Me also your Private Telephone and Fax Number I want Us to Meet Face to Face Here in Lome Togo if Posible to Sign a Binding Agreement to Bind Us Together so that you can Receive this Money into Your Foreign Choosen Account or Any Account of your Choice where the Fund will be Safe.Before I will Fly Down to your Country for Withdrawal and Sharing and Other Investments I am Contacting you because of the Need to Involve a Foreigner with Foreign Bank Account as Foreign Beneficiary.

I Need your Full Co-operation to Make this Work Fine because the Bank of Africa Management Lome Togo is Ready to Approve this Fund to any Foreigner who has Correct Information about this Account, which I am Promise to Feed you With, if you are Able With Capability to Handle such Amount in Strict Confidence and Trust According to My Instructions and Advice for Our Mutual Benefit,

I Need Truthful Person in this Project because I Dont Want to Make any Mistake I Need your Strong Assurance and Trust. With My Position Now in the Office the Bank Will Transfer this Money to any Foreign Reliable Account, which you can Provide with Assurance that this Money will be Intact Pending My Physical Arrival in your Country for Sharing and Investing My Own Share in any Profitable Investement you will Direct Into.

I Want to Remaind you that your Share has been Carculated at 35% of the Total Sum. I am Waiting for your Urgent Reply so that i will Give you More Information about this Claim and Investement Project and My Phone Number is +228-97-33-60-23.

From,
Mr Amine Keita.
=
+22897336023
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.