Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cynthiagaba1@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

cynthiagaba1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Zorpia:

Hello my dear . My name is cynthia I saw your profile today am interested in having communication with you as a true friend and Also have an important issue to discuss with you please write me back using my email ( cynthiagaba1@hotmail.c o m

Screen name: wilson / wilsoncynthia
33, Helsinki, Finland
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 37‑47, in Chile.

wilson.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cynthiagaba1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:03 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello my Dearest,

How is your day? I believe you are fine.mine here is cold and like you know i am living in the camp here in Dakar,in this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks,its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

I do not have any baby the person i have now is Rev.Paul Godwin who is the pastor of the (Living Spring Christian Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Here is the phone number to reach me (+221 76 2970 200)as present i stay in the camp and this number is in Rev's office just tell them you want to speak with Cynthia Gaba and they will call me if you call,please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call me today please.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank,which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 6.5M (six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alto to tell you. Call me today.Have a nice day.Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours Forever in mind Cynthia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W48 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 23:42:46 -0700
X-TMN: [7wkcLnPVTcmaadLkLBx1fx98wN3GaOz/]
X-Originating-Email: [cynthiagaba1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W4823F4703F648854BD56549B760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cynthiagaba1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7a36b202-41e4-4f48-b2d5-f324a619cf66_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My dearest please my dear you know i can not call you on my own please try call the rev first +221 76 2970 200

How are you today?i hope you are fine.thank you so much for your mail,i believe that you are doing well.as for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.God will bless and reward you and your family for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).I appreciate you so much.you are the light of my life,I appreciate your interest to assist me in transferring my money deposited by my late father at STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND in United Kingdom, of which my name appears as the next of kin.

before he was killed by rebels which put me in this situation i am today.After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to where the united nations have their refugee camp Senegal.this place is like a prison and i thank God for the life of the pastor of Living Spring Christian Church located in the camp where i send and receive emails.And I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland in United Kingdom where the money was deposited by my late father

STANDARD LIFE BANK
1 Conference Square
EDINBURGH EH3 8RA
Emailaddress;(standardlifebkscotland@netbusiness.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Lewis Holmes
Telephone number (+44)-703189326 or(+44)-703182354)

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address (standardlifebkscotland@netbusiness.com) Attention ed to Mr.Lewis Holmes the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin and I have equally forwarded your contact details to them so that they will recognize you when you contact them.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME:DR LEKI GABA
AMOUNT:6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN:MISS CYNTHIA GABA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:431111

God bless you
CYNTHIA

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W31 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 00:52:52 -0700
X-TMN: [JuiuBhWQ4YvPvPSPHkvIvqORfbD8wDni]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W31ABAEE22231C59C40A6CD9B740@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a7497828-0b7d-46ca-9675-1da7ea3b815a_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello My Dearest CLIPPED,

Good Day,how are you,Thank you so much for all your concern and care.I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.

I and the Reverend have gone to meet a lawyer and finalized discussing with a good lawyer who can help us in making the power of attorney.He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar.like i told you before in my previous mail.I have my late father death certificate and statement of account with me here and i have given them to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

I want you to contact him on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 6.5 million dollars from Standard Life Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows below.

Name: Barrister Edwin Siop
E-mail address:(lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com)
Office phone number: 00221781219929.

I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with him. I hope to here from you soon and please do take care of yourself.

love from me

Yours
Cynthia,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W2 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 02:02:20 -0700
X-TMN: [xeh5c44aEFCHwRd6T0yiqYK30leEEDEq]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W2F4F895D8AADD217E26999B7F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ffb86ac9-5e13-4e6e-9ad0-db96f80b5aec_"

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: BARRISTER EDWIN SIOP (ESQ.)
COMPANY NAME EDWINSIOP LAW CHAMBERS
58 AVENUE SENGHOR
P.M.B 471, DAKAR-SENEGAL.
TEL +221781219929

ATTN: MR CLIPPED,

ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND SERVICE PROCEDURE/TERMS

REGARDS TO YOUR MESSAGE DATED 14 AUG,IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2015 TO THIS HONORABLE CHAMBER REQUESTING FOR OUR SERVICES IN PROCURING SOME DOCUMENTS FOR A TRANSFER OF YOUR PARTNER DEPOSITED FUND, IS MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE VERIFY THE EXISTENCE OF THE FUND AND YOUR REQUEST IS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED.

WE HAVE TAKEN NOTE OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE PROCURED BY OUR CHAMBER AS YOU STATED IN YOUR ATTACHED MESSAGE AND BEING A PROFESSIONAL IN THIS FIELD,WE ARE CAPABLE AND WILLING TO RENDER TO YOU THE REQUESTED SERVICE PROVIDED YOU ARE READY TO COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL SERVICE TERMS AND PROCEDURES.KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT IT TAKES TO PROCURE SUCH DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED. BELLOW IS OUR SERVICE TERMS,WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLY WITH IN-OTHER TO PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS.IT IS IMPERATIVE TO INFORM YOU AT THIS STAGE THAT WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE A SWIFT AND PERFECT PROCUREMENT OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ONLY ON THE STIPULATED CONDITIONS BELLOW.

KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT IT TAKES TO PROCURE SUCH DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED. BELLOW IS OUR SERVICE TERMS, WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLY WITH IN-OTHER TO PROCEED WITH THE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS. IT IS IMPERATIVE TO INFORM YOU AT THIS STAGE THAT WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE A SWIFT AND PERFECT PROCUREMENT OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ONLY ON THE STIPULATED CONDITIONS BELLOW.

TERMS OF SERVICE:

THE COST OF POWER OF ATTORNEY = $780 DOLLAR
THE COST OF AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT = $445 DOLLAR
STAMP = $120 DOLLAR
OUR LEGAL / SERVICE CHARGE = $310 DOLLAR
TOTAL COST = $1655 DOLLAR

PLEASE: NOTE THAT THE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THE DEPOSITORY CERTIFICATE IS WITH THE RIGHT NEXT OF KIN AND THAT IS WHY WE FAIL TO INCLUDE THEM TO OUR SERVICE, BUT DO NOT HESITATE IN CONTACTING US IF THEY MUST BE INCLUDE.

FURTHERMORE, PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF ACTION,YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND THE SUM OF 1000 DOLLAR AS A MANDATORY MOBILIZATION FEE. THIS IS TO ENABLE US PAY SOME COMPULSORY FEES IN THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE,HIGH COURT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SUCH AS, NOTARIZATION AND STAMP DUTY FEES ETC,WHILE OUR LEGAL CHARGE OF 655 DOLLAR,SHOULD BE PAID IMMEDIATELY AFTER OUR SERVICES. IF YOU ACCEPT TO WORK WITH OUR CHAMBER IN PROCURING YOUR REQUEST,YOU ARE THEREFORE DIRECTED TO SEND THE MOBILIZATION FEE THROUGH MONEY-GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF THE CHAMBER'S SECRETARY STATED AS FOLLOW.THIS IS TO ENSURE A SWIFT RECEIPT OF THE CHARGES.

FULL NAME:LILIAN ANDERSON
58 AVENUE SENGHOR,P.M.B 471,
COUNTRY .SENEGAL.
TEXT QUESTION : WHO
ANSWER : C.F.O

REMEMBER TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP (INFORMATION) OF THE WIRE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY YOU EFFECT THE TRANSFER AND WHILE SENDING US THE PAYMENT SLIP.

KINDLY FORWARD TO US YOUR PERSONAL DATA SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAME AND RESIDENT ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, PASSPORT AND TELEPHONE NUMBER, COMPANY NAME AND OCCUPATION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS, THESE WILL HELP US IN FASTENING OUR SERVICES TO YOU WITH OUT ANY DELAY.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE REQUESTED MOBILIZATION FEE AND DATA THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION WILL COMMENCE WITHOUT DELAY AND IT WILL TAKE US APPROXIMATELY 2 - 3 DAYS TO EFFECT THE SERVICES OF THIS DOCUMENTS. WHICHEVER WAY YOU MAY CHOSE, WE ARE ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICE.

THANKS WHILE WE LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CALL THIS CHAMBERS ON CONFIRMING THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER EDWIN SIOP (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
EDWINSIOP CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES,
MOTTO:HONESTY PEACE & JUSTICE
TELEPHONE: + 221 781219929

HEADER:
Received: from COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com (col004-omc3s11.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.149])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z2si9851435pdp.53.2015.08.14.09.44.42
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com designates 65.55.34.149 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.149;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com designates 65.55.34.149 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from COL126-W3 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:44:41 -0700
X-TMN: [FR9TAuYNjxslcr001NE0irjCtjMhFKaU]
X-Originating-Email: [lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL126-W30780D3D68DFCFD7F86A5BC7C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com
boundary="_0a205e6f-91c6-4f64-aba5-a3b375bd0b90_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: RE: ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND SERVICE PROCEDURE/TERMS

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Hello dear Sir,

Here is the Account information

BENEFICIARY: DION RIVA MEANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00001053326.01 .F
BANK NAME: CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL .(C.A.S)
SWIFT CODE: CADKSNDA
BANQE CODE : SN048-00001053326.01. F
CODE AGENCE: 01003
DOMICILATON : C.N.C.A.S
CODE BANQE : SN048
CLE RIB : 78
BANK ADDRESS: OUEST FOIRE CITE SONATEL VILL 12/DAKAR SENEGAL

AWAITING YOUR UPDATE

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER EDWIN SIOP (ESQ)

HEADER:
Received: from COL004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com (col004-omc3s3.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.141])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id jc6si26237275pbd.221.2015.08.17.13.43.46
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com designates 65.55.34.141 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com designates 65.55.34.141 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from COL126-W43 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:43:44 -0700
X-TMN: [03LWiptQ/f+RJZfWCibW+P6nROoDT2n0]
X-Originating-Email: [lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL126-W43EEF6BE824374B81D2475BC790@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lawyeredwinsiop@outlook.com
boundary="_22efb241-c981-4217-98f7-58c6c276ecff_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221762970200
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+44703189326
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+44703182354
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221781219929
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 am

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME.........BSIC SENEGAL DAKAR
ACCOUNT NAME.....BENGUE AND ASSOCIES
ACCOUNT NUMBER...025609600015/83
IBAN.............SN111 01001 021609600015/83
SWIFT CODE.......BSAHSNDA

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Skype ID:
live:cynthiagaba1

Hello Dear Friend,

How are you doing today hope you are fine and in good health? I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK London, I am currently in the UK for my studies here. Meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and to assist me in transferring my later fathers funds which i am the next of kin's.

Now you need to contact the Rev Paul Godwin who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Paul Godwin and his email address is as follows ( revpaulgodwin3@gmail.com ) i told him to send a certified bank draft check of $350,000 US dollars through DHL post service or LA POST, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me then when i was in the Refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. I appreciate you very much. so feel free to contact him and instruct him to send you the bank check through LA POST service,.

Please let me know immediately you received so we can share happiness our after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and some project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Paul Godwin on your behalf to receive that check. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the bank check to you through DHL post service or LA POST without any delay. And please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the check. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Yours lovely,
Miss Cynthia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.