Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

RevJOHNOBI@brzesko.edu.pl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

RevJOHNOBI@brzesko.edu.pl

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Reply-To: <DirectorFedEx101@outlook.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***From FedEx Delivering Place Get Back To us

Dear Customer

Dear customer, we are here to inform you that your Card is here in our office waiting to
hear from you with your inform motion to enable us to deliver your Card.Thank you so very
much for your response, however, I will suggest you receive this fund via ATM Card,
moreover, it will come to you from our base agent in Nigeria and that will not take much
time to happen, therefore you will have to make sure that the address you tendered is of no
mistake as to avoid delivery error.

So my dear kindly confirm your details to us, Your full name, your address and your phone
number. However, before we can be able to dispatch or deliver your card, you have to pay
$45.00 for insurance so that we will not have any problem to deliver your Card.
So if you wait to received your Card, kindly do this information and go send the $45.oo
through western union or money-gram waiting to here from you. Here are the receivers details for the remittance of US$45.00 been the Courier delivery fee via Western Union or money gram outlet agent as stated below: I await the money gram reference number and other details for record purposes.

I am looking forwarding hearing from you with the payment information.

Receivers Name: MR OBIAKOR DANIEL CHIBUZO
Text Quest: FOR
Text Answer: GOOD
Sending Amount: $45.00 USD
MTCN ------------

E-mail me the Western Union Payment details as soon as you make the payment,we the FedEx
Courier Delivering tracking number will be sending to you on Tueday after the inuring of
your ATM Card and delivering will take place to reach you As soon as you have the ATM Card I
will ask my personal assistant to call you for the secret pin number.

Thanks for your understanding

Rev JOHN OBI
Director FedEx/Foreign Operation Dept,
Call me. +2348091122158
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.