Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tunde Okewale

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tunde Okewale

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:43 am

Email address used: joseph_wagina@yahoo.com

Angel Return:

Hello my dear friend xxx
I am Barrister joseph wagner a family lawyer to my Late client D A
from your country he died in the year 2010. with all his family
and now the Ghana government want take all his properties even with all the money in his bank account,
The amount in involved is Five million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars,
reply me now joseph_wagina@yahoo.com
am with all his document
so the bank told me i should look for his relatives to claim,the money before the government will take it please i urge you to act fast so that the money will be transfer
to your account, please reply me now with your private email, to tell you next to do ok
Please provide the listed information below.
(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:..........................
(5)Private phone and fax numbers:..................
(6)Current residential address:..............
thanks for your understanding.
Barrister joseph.

Joseph
Male / Divorced
40 - / Ghana
Current Location Abidjan/ Ivory Coast

My name is barrister joseph waginer, am origenality USA, but leiven in African Accra Ghana, with my family where i am working now that is all abut me for now thanks. i like truth, trust and love is good to be good.

Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 132
Weight(kg) 54
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Legal
Profession Barrister
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Picture used - stolen image of the Nigerian/British lawyer Tunde Okewale:

joseph.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: joseph_wagina@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

Thank you very much for your response,As I told you in my first message, My late client Engineer Bernard xxx (family name tailored to fit with the victim's family name), lost his life in a Political unrest crisis here in the year 2010,Ever since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of his extended relatives or next of kin for the claim of his money but all my efforts did not bring any successful result due to little information I have from him.

My main reason of contacting you and giving you this information, is to join hands with you and claim this money and share it between us since there is no trace of his real relatives and next of kin, because if we keep silent over this matter, this money will be paid to the Government as an unclaimed fund. I think it will be very much good that you and i join together and claim this money and share it between us. I have contacted you because you are legally proven to be the right person for this claim as a bearer of xxx, To achieve a goal is to step out for it because no body knows how good an opportunity worth until the person gives it a try.

I will be here to guide you legally and provide you with all the necessary information that will be required for the release and transfer of the money to your bank account. I have all the information that will help you through the verification process at the bank. The most important thing is that you share the same surname as my late client. There is no risk involved in this transaction, The only problem I have here is delay because the bank can terminate the account and have the money paid to the Government as an unclaimed money if something is not done very fast to claim this money from the bank as soon as possible because the account has been dormant for years now since the death of Engineer Bernard Gomez, The bank can terminate the account at any time and that's why i am looking for any reliable Gomez for this claim and benefit of this money with me since the depositor has been killed without any documented next of kin or trace to his next of kin.

Note that this transaction has step by step procedures which we must follow to ensure a successful transfer into your bank account.
Therefore if you are interested and ready to claim the money as his next of kin, I want you to answer the below questions because mutual agreement is the beginning of success in any business transaction.

My questions are as follows:

(1) Are you sure you will not betray me at end or disappear with the whole money once is Transfer into your bank account ?
(2) what will be my commission for providing you with all the vital information and documents that will be required from you for the release and transfer of the money into your account? I am suggesting 60%! What did you say about this?
(3) Considering the huge amount involve in this transaction, can you keep this transaction with optimum confidentiality for a successful and safe transfer of the money into your bank account?

Please consider the questions as stated above and write me back as soon as you receive my message to enable us proceed for the claim of the money.

I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. I shall be sending to you the death certificate as was issued to me by the hospital authority immediately after his death and also the deposit certificate of agreement at which his funds was deposited

Thanks

Barrister Joseph Wagina Esq
Tel:00233261803925

Return-Path: joseph_wagina@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.242.137.41]
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/610 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.812

Originating IP: 41.242.137.41
Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as
Country of Origin: Ghana

+233261803925
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Email:

Dear Mrs xxx

I am very happy for the interest you have shown to work with me , I Promise you a total protection and legal defense until a successful conclusion of this transaction,I believe strongly that with you and your level of understanding, the fruitfulness of this transaction is guaranteed. I am optimistic that with the available information at my disposal , this claim will go like clockwork and you will be approved as next of kin.

I want to reassure you that every aspect of this transaction will be handled within the ambit of the law. The most important part of the transaction is getting the bank to approve you as next of kin to our late customer,once they do that, the rest process would be very easy. Our advantage in all this is that I have the bank's mandate to provide the next of kin to my late client to them. It is whoever that I present that they will accept.

I have prepared a draft of a Letter of Intent that you will fill out and send to the bank laying claims to the money. Please follow my instructions correctly so that we will make no mistakes.The attachment here is the letter of claim intent. I will like you to read it, copy it, sign it if possible and send it to the bank as email attachment for a proper view.

Here is the bank full contact address:

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
18 SPINTEX ROAD , P O BOX 3302 - ACCRA
Contact Person : RAPHAEL EDOH
Director of the International and Treasury Dept Eco bank
Tel: 00233 544289214
Email: (control.unit.ecbgh@accountant.com)

What you must do immediately as soon as you receive this message is to properly study it, copy it, and then send it to the bank via the bank telex email:(control.unit.ecbgh@accountant.com) Make sure you send it to the bank as soon as you receive this email today unfailingly because i have already prepared all official files legitimately positioning you as the real beneficiary of this inheritance fund, Therefore you need to establish your contact with the bank directly by sending a copy of this letter of claim intent directly to the bank as instructed above.

Let me know as soon as you send it to the bank following my instructions. Please make sure that you will only copy and send the application letter to the bank. Please do not send it with all this explanatory letters to avoid eventuality. I also want to advise you to communicate with the bank as much as possible by email. It is much better as telephone calls might lead to direct questions been asked by the bank that you will be unable to answer without my help. Email ensures that you have the chance to forward all their demands and correspondences to me so that I can evaluate them and provide you with the required information to send to them.

Let me reassure you once more that this venture is risk free and it is not designed in any manner to bring you to disrepute. Only positive attitude will enable us take the necessary step forward on this matter. Please feel free to ask me any further question you deem necessary to ask for further directives .

Hope you will understand and cooperate accordingly . please always respond regularly , time is not by our side, please call me on 00233261803925 if you have any question you deem necessary to ask . Please provide me with your private cell phone line for confidential reasons .

God bless you

Attorney Adam Jones Esq

Below here is the draft text of letter of claim intent. fill the application and send it to the bank through the email address that i have provided to you above. Kindly do that as soon as possible

SPECIMEN TEXT OF APPLICATION

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
Contact Person : RAPHAEL EDOH
Director of the International and Treasury Dept Eco bank
Tel: 00233 542687316
Email: (control.unit.ecbgh@accountant.com)

ATTN: MR RAPHAEL EDOH-
ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

LETTER OF CLAIM INTENT:

YOUR FULL NAME:........................
NATIONALITY:................................
OCCUPATION AND POSITION:......
NAME OF PLACE OF WORK...........
CONTACT ADDRESS:......................
TELEPHONE: ...................................
FAX : .................................................
PRIVATE EMAIL: .............................

DEAR SIR,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF DEPOSITED FUNDS ON VAULT A/C#:14-255-2015/ECB/GH. VALUED AT US$5.5(FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)ORIGINALLY DEPOSITED BY LATE BERNARD A. xxx

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE CLAIM OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BANK .THE ABOVE MENTIONED FUNDS WAS DEPOSITED IN YOUR CUSTODY BY A LATE COUSIN.I AM HIS RELATIVE AND THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO SO MANY OF OUR FAMILY ESTATE AND MONETARY TRANSACTIONS WITH ALL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF,INCLUDING THIS ESTATE.

I WISH AS THE HEIR APPARENT TO THIS DEPOSIT,TO COME FOR THE CLAIM AS INDICATED ABOVE.AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS DEPOSITED FUNDS AS ENSHRINED IN THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR BANK WITH ALL LEGAL RIGHTS, PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION AS IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY LOGISTICS CONSEQUENT UPON THE FAMILY'S PRESENT SITUATION. I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND EXPEDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY ON THE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION. I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN ON DEMANDS OF ANY DOCUMENT AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE TO BACK THIS CLAIM.I BEG FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CO-OPERATION IN FACILITATING THE PROCESS OF MY REQUEST IN THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE TIME.

I AWAIT YOUR CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

YOUR NAME........

Received: from [197.220.169.21]
Subject: Re:Dear Mrs xxx/ Legal proceedings

Originating IP: 197.220.169.21
Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra

+233261803925

Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

+233542687316

Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Email:

Greetings Mrs xxx
Hope all is well ? i have been expecting to hear from you , did you receive my last email ? have you filled the application form ? please update me so as to enable me send you some documents .

waiting to hear from you

Attorney Joseph Wagner

Received: from [197.220.169.21]
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/610 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.812
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: control.unit.ecbgh@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Email:

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA
TELE/FAX: 00233544289214
EMAIL:control.unit.ecbgh@accountant.com

R.C.N:462TG0853
Date: 24/08/2015

Our Ref: ECB/ GH/FP/FB-CN/001

FROM THE DESK OF: DR RAPHAEL EDOH
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

Attn: Mrs xxx

Re: Approval of application for claim on A/C#: 1458558/02/ECB/GH.Valued at US$5.5Million United States dollars only as the next of kin belong to late Bernard A. xxx (name taylored to fit with the victim's family name)

Please view Attached documents and follow the instructions therein .

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
(MRS EDITH AGBORLAHOR)

DR RAPHAEL EDOH
THE DIRECTOR
ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA

Return-Path: control.unit.ecbgh@accountant.com
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
Received: from [197.148.103.130]

Originating IP: 197.148.103.130
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo

+233544289214
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

Fake document used:

approval.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:39 pm

The bank email address bounced... but Joseph is back...

Email:

Greetings madam

Hope you had a Blessed weekend? , i am glad that the bank has received your application , that indicates the commencement of this claim , meanwhile , i have attached with this email some documents which includes the death certificate issued to me by the hospital authority immediately after late Bernard xxx's death , Also the deposit certificate of agreement between the bank and late xxx , please view attached documents which i send before this email , also i will need you to be close to your means of communication especially your email , so as to update me urgently , i will need you to keep these documents very confidential until the bank requires it from you , more so , kindly provide me with your direct cell phone line for more oral introduction and clarification as to this regards

You can reach me on +233261803925

Thank you

Attorney Joseph Wagina

Fake documents used:

death certificate.PNG

deposit cert.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 am

The bank:

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA

Date: 27/08/2015

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

Attn: xxx

Re: Approval of application for claim on A/C#: 1458558/02/ECB/GH.Valued at US$5.5Million United States dollars only as the next of kin belong to late Bernard A. xxx

In line with our security insurance and allied administrative measures your application has been viewed by the board of directors of this bank. We shall issue our approvals in this regards after the fulfilment of our official obligations. This will be done, after certifying that you are the original next of kin to the above deposit. You are to reactivate your Late uncle's dormant account with the sum of : $1,750.00( One Thousand Seven Hundred And Fifty Dollars only) payable in cash to our accounts department By Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram transfer , Through the information below :

Receiver’s name: Mr Micheal Simeon Ighodaro (Bank’s Protocol Officer))
Address: Accra High Street Building Accra, Ghana.

You are also here-by advised to send by email this office via:
1. Certificate of Inheritance
2.Death Certificate of Late Bernard xxx
3-Deposit Certificate of the funds.
4-A sworn Affidavit of claim / Change of ownership certificates from high court of Ghana
5. Certificate of Incorporation
6. Bank Account details to enable transfer

As soon as we receive the above mentioned particulars and confirmation of your reactivated account with this bank you will be communicated upon the procedures involved in having your inheritance funds released to you as the present beneficiary. Be further advised that you will be expected to visit our office with the original copies of your tendered documents of claim, for the final release of your estate with receipts of affidavit and oaths legalising this office during the official final sign-off ceremony.

In any case whereby you are unable to come down to our office here in Ghana Republic for this projection you are expected to follow the instructions above to enable us reactivated your late clients account for further ratification exercise

We seize this opportunity to express our sincere condolence for the irreparable loss of your late cousin Bernard A. xxx while we seize the same opportunity to recommend for the prompt compliance with the requirements to ensure speedy transfer of your inheritance fund as requested.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
(MRS EDITH AGBORLAHOR)

DR RAPHAEL EDOH
THE DIRECTOR
ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA

Received: from [41.242.137.49]

Originating IP: 41.242.137.49
Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jo.wagina7@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Email and a new email address:

Notification! from Attorney Wagina Joseph Esq

Hello my good Friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently i'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how

Now contact my secretary in Accra Ghana her name is Mrs.Alicia Curiel on(secretary.alicia_barri.office@india.com ) ask her to send you the total sum of $400,000.00,Four hundred thousand US Dollars only. which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in our transaction earlier.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and i have instruct her to ensure that the amount is released to you.Please dolet me know immediately you receive it

so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time and moment,

I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs Alicia Curiel,she will send the amount to you without anydelay.

Yours Faithfully

Attorney Wagina Joseph Esq

Reply-To: Mumba Nwangi <jo.wagina7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Notification! from Attorney Wagina Joseph Esq
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Email:

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA(ECB)

E.C.B SARL -ACCRA-GHANA
TEL/FAX: 00233542687316

Date: 3RD NOV 2015

From the Desk of Dr Raphael Edoh
Foreign remitance Dept
Ecobank Accra Ghana West Africa

URGENT NOTIFICATION

Attn xxx

The management of this bank wishes to inform you, that we receive an urgent notification this day from one Mr Michel xxx, that you just instruct him to carry on with the transfer, of your inheritance funds worth 5.5 Million Dollars we hereby advice you to send down to this bank letter of authority to enable him proceed and make the change of the beneficiary to his name as the new owner of Your Approved funds with this bank

This bank wishes to know if you sign any deed of Assignment in favor of Mr Michel xxx, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd, A/C #: USD114-102-5567-8, Bank Name: Standard Chattered bank, 138-141 1st Floor, Edinburgh Tower, the Landmark, 15 Queens Road, Central Hong Kong, Swift Code: SCBL 11k111.

If you did not sign, nor authorize Mr Michel xxx, to receive your inherited fund on your behalf, kindly reconfirm to us, , to avoid making payment to a wrong person, attempt to divert your payment to a new account without your knowledge may have been done by your local representative with the assistance of some (CBT) Officials, of whom most of them will be under Police custody and will face prosecution under section 35A sub section 1-2-4 of the criminal code of Ghana soon if you give your response to this message, pending on when we finish with our investigation.

Waiting for your urgent attention

Regards

Dr Raphael Edoh
Foreign Remmitance Department
ECOBANK
ACCRA GHANA

Received: from [177.154.139.196]
Subject: Re: URGENT NOTIFICATION

Originating IP: 177.154.139.196
Originating ISP: Alog-02 Soluções De Tecnologia Em Informática S
Country of Origin: Brazil
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Email:

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA

ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA

Attn: Mr xxx

This is to inform you that we are in receipt of your letter , as you have explained that you did not instruct the said person to proceed with your claims with this bank , you are expected to fill attached documents to enable this bank legally transfer your funds into your nominated bank account as will be provided by your humble self , you are also expected to send our oficial transfer charges of $ 750 dollars only immediately through the previous information of our bank protocol officer by money gram transfer

As soon as possible along with the filled form attached to this message so as to enble our telex department commence transfer immediately so as to avoid further miconception or delay of your claims with this bank .

we await your urgent attention for the release of your funds into your account

Accept our sincere appology for the misunderstanding .

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
(MRS EDITH AGBORLAHOR)

DR RAPHAEL EDOH
THE DIRECTOR
ECOBANK ACCRA GHANA
WEST AFRICA

Received: from [136.0.99.232]

Originating IP: 136.0.99.232
Originating ISP: Areti Internet Ltd
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

Fake document received with the email:

affidavit application form.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.