Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr_ericjohnson@hotmail.co.uk dr.ericjohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr_ericjohnson@hotmail.co.uk dr.ericjohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:14 am

* 41.138.182.132 Visafone Communications Limited Ikeja Nigeria

Return-Path: <dr.ericjohnson@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.138.182.132] by web133006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:59:55 BST
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:59:55 +0100
Reply-To: dr_ericjohnson@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Please Read This Message

Dear Robert Plant,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. but please permit me to introduce myself to you and the purpose of contacting you via email.

I am Dr Eric Johnson, an accountant with the Nigeria National Petroluem Coperation(NNPC).having consented with my colleagues, and based on the information gathered from an international organisation here in nigeria, i have the privilege to request for your assistance in transfering the sum of Eighteen Million United States Dollars (US$18,000,000.00) into your account.

The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract executed,commissioned and paid for about five years (5 yrs) ago by a foreign contractor. this action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at the cental bank of nigeria, our apex bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas, and that is where you come in. it is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate foreign accounts and this is
the reason why we are in need of your assistance. once this transaction is successfully carried out, the total sum will be shared as follows: - 65% for us, 30% for you and 5% for the
reimursement of local and international expenses that may occur in between the process.

This transaction is 100% risk free on both sides based on solid under ground arrangement which we did perfect here.so I therefore kindly request that you grant me the consent to present you, or your firm as the foreign beneficiary to this fund, for this money to be transferred into your bank account any where in the world, even if it is a newly opened account without money in it, this fund could be transferred into it for safe keeping. Afterward I will be visiting your country for the sharing of the fund and also to invest some of my share in any lucrative business over there in your country, based on your directive.

So if you find this proposal pleasant, you can contact me immediately for us to proceed accordingly.

This transaction will take us 10 working days to accomplish, if adequate attention is given.

Please your prompt response will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dr Eric Johnson,
(Senior Accountant with NNPC)
Tel: +234-70321723361
=
+23470321723361
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.