Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Fostemmmm@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Fostemmmm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Reply-To: <fosterharrison505@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings to you,

Dear Sir,

My warm greetings to you. I head the Procurements Unit of a South East Asia Country’s Government owned oil refining company. My company is keen on buying crude oil from Libya up to 2,000,000 barrels monthly for 12 months. And I have been given the mandate to make this happen. I am trying to build a middle man structure to come in between both parties prior to signing of the contract. This is why I am contacting you.

Your question I am sure would be "why can't you do it yourself "? The truth is that it is against my company’s operational ethics for an employee to profiteer from business dealings with the company. I need to work with someone I can trust and who is outside of my personal circle in order for my participation to be kept discreet.So my offer to you is that we work as a team to build a middle man structure with you as the face of the Partnership and me working from the back scene.The commission /brokerage to be earned by the middle man are between $7-$6 per barrel from every barrel of crude we sell. The target is 2M barrels monthly sales. This translates to between $12 M to $14 M monthly revenue and this will span for a period of 12 months.

I have very serious contacts within oil producing country's top echelon for award of crude oil export /lifting licenses to any company I present for this venture. This venture I tell you is a leaping stone to us becoming ?a renowned player in the global oil industry.I will provide full details only after receiving your response, you are advised to contact me back via email or my private fax +442038081181

Regards

Thank you,
Mr.Foster Harrison.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.