Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bg.ol3@aol.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bg.ol3@aol.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Message-Id: <14f2ae5b05a-13bf-294f@webprd-a78.mail.aol.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Dear Friend. My private email address is (mrs.maria1@gmx.com)

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is (mrs.maria1@gmx.com)
(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your
prompt response. Best regards,
Mrs. Maria
Email: (mrs.maria1@gmx.com)
call me if you are instrested +22665369757
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrs.maria1@gmx.com mrs3o1.mrs@aol.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is (mrs.maria1@gmx.com)

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your
prompt response. Best regards,
Mrs. Maria
Email(mrs.maria1@gmx.com)

call me if you are instrested +226 65369757

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mrs3o1.mrs@aol.jp>
Received: from 5.63.151.251 by webprd-a90.mail.aol.com (10.72.104.214) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 26 Apr 2016 02:20:35 -0400
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016
Subject: Dear Friend. My private email address is (mrs.maria1@gmx.com)

Phone Number:
+22665369757
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: bg.ol3@aol.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:56 am

Dear Friend.

I am very happy for your mail.

am sending you the text of application which you have to fill and send to the bank address as the next of kin to LATE MR. Morris Thompson your late business partner who died in a planecrash, please do not be afraid, I have promised you that every thingwill work out Fine within the next two weeks if really you abide by myinstructions This my private phone number: +226 65 36 97 57
I am waiting for your reply or call immediately you have contacted the bank.

Thanks
Mrs Maria.

BELOW IS THE
TEXT OF APPLICATION
ATTN: DR.JAMES SAWAM
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA
BANK EMAIL ADDRESS ( group.bankofafricabf@accountant.com )
BANK EMAIL ADDRESS ( bankofafricaboabfso@accountant.com )

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDER No A:
0036101101.ROUTING No: 9085113850.I am. . . apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customerMR. Morris Thompson, who died in a plane crash. I humbly apply and putclaim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD$10.5Million, left in his account still unclaimed, until his sudden death,
we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of Gold and diamond.

The funds were transferred into his account through our bank, for
purchase of Gold / Diamond. I wish to advise your bank to kindly
return the funds to this Account No: stated below:
BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER :. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bank Name: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Address of Bank:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Recieving Country. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A/C N. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Swift code. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Private Tell no:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ocupation. . . . ........................................

Age. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details.
Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some
logistic problems, which have been just settled.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours sincerely.
Mr. . . . . ...

Dear Friend.

How are you and your family doing today? Please i want you to know that i have helped you to submit the application form to the bank.Kindly await the bank transfer process as it comes.And any response from the bank do forward it to me for proper verification.You can also send the application form to the bank in person for accuracy purpose.

Thanks

GROUP BANK OF AFRICA BF
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA BANK OF AFRICA FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER
AVE.KRUMA 01 BP, OUAGBURKINA FASO
TEL; 00226 79 15 93 02.

EMAIL:( group.bankofafricabf@accountant.com )
BOA-BF Date: 28-04-2016BOA-BF
BOA/BF/FRDAXX2016
BOA/FRD/FMF-ECD/2016
BENEFICIRAY/IFBOA/2016
Our Ref: BOA/BF-X1X-TM/VOL08.2016
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR BANK OF AFRICA, (BOA.BF)
OUAGADOUGOU - BURKINA FASO.

ATTENTION:

WE RECEIVE YOUR CONTENT OF APPLICATION FORM FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND OF $USD10.5MILLION OF OUR LATE DECEASE CUSTOMER.AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING,WE DECIDED TO ISSUE YOU AN ATM VISA CARD VALUED AT $USD10.5MILLION.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR VALUED SUM OF $10.500,000.00 UNITED STATE DOLLARS HAS BEING TODAY CREDITED INTO ATM VISA CARD AND WE HAVE HANDLE IT TO OUR REMIT DEPARTMENT TO SEND IT TO YOU TODAY IN YOUR FAVOUR.WITH THE VISA CARD YOU CAN BE ABLE TO MAKE WITHDRAW OF $100,000.00 UNITEDSTATE DOLLARS DAILIES AS PROGRAMMED UNTIL YOU WITHDRAW YOUR TOTAL SUM IN ANY ATM MACHINE. WE ARE SENDING YOU THE SCAM COPY OF YOUR ATM CARD WHICH WE HAVE REGISTERED IN OUR SYSTEM FOR PAYMENT RECORD.WE HAVE RECEIVED A SIGNAL FROM THE SWISS WORLD BANK TO INFECT YOUR TRANSFER TO YOU WITHIN ONE WEEK, WE HAVE JUST FINISH OUR ANNUAL MEETING WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA FASO (BCEAO) AND THE END OF THE MEETING WE HAVE CONCLUDED TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR ATM VISA CARD. AND YOUR VALUE SUM HAS BE CREDITED INTO YOUR ATM VISA ACCOUNT. WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUND IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, WE HAVE ISSUE AND CREDIT YOUR ATM CARD IN YOUR NAME UNDER YOUR FAVOUR TODAY .THE CARD WILL BE INSURE AND SEND TO YOU THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE .VIEW YOUR ATTACHED FILE FOR THE COPY OF YOUR ATM CARD.

YOU SHOULD FORWARD TO THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AND CALL THE BANK DIRECTOR WITH THIS NUMBER :+226-79 15 93 02.

CONGRATULATION NOTICE: IF YOU FIND ANYTHING THAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND PLEASE KINDLY INFORM THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.WE ALSO SYMPATISE WITH YOU OVER THE DEATH OF YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER.
..........................................................................................................................
Warning:This e-mail and any attached files may contain privileged or confidential information. if you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose, reproduce, copy, distribute, disseminate, use this communication or take any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this e-mail to any unauthorized person may constitute an offence under the official secrets act (cap 215). Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this by error.MANAGEMENT GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
MRS BINTOU.
FOR THE MANAGEMENT.

DR. JAMES SAWAM
(FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR(BOA)
Thanks for your cooperation
General Governor (BOA.BF)
Thanks for anticipation cooperation.

Dr. Abubakar Bello, PhD

HEADER:
Return-Path: <group.bankofafricabf@accountant.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.96] by tm11.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2016 18:05:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2016 18:05:53 -0000
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016
From: group bank of africa <group.bankofafricabf@accountant.com>
Reply-To: group bank of africa <group.bankofafricabf@accountant.com>
Subject: AN OFFICIAL ATM VISA CARD DELIVERY FROM THE GROUP BANK OF AFRICA

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

20160430014315-443d75ea-me.png

20160430014316-5fb0fbfe-me.png

20160430014318-37599172-sm.png

Phone Number:
+22679159302
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hydkii@aol.de

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:14 pm

DEAR FRIEND. FOR SECURITY REASON CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL (VISACARDDAPARTBF@FOXMAIL.COM)
ATTENTION: <hydkii@aol.de> Today at 6:37
Message body

ATTENTION:

WE RECEIVE YOUR CONTENT OF YOUR EMAIL FORM THIS DHL MASTER CARD OFFICES FUND OF $USD6MILLION AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING,WE DECIDED TO ISSUE YOU AN ATM VISA CARD VALUED AT 5MILLION DOLLAR.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR VALUED SUM OF 6MILLION DOLLAR HAS BEING TODAY CREDITED INTO ATM VISA CARD AND WE HAVE HANDLE IT TO OUR REMITANCE DEPARTMENT TO SEND IT TO YOU TODAY IN YOUR FAVOR.WITH THE VISA CARD YOU CAN BE ABLE TO MAKE WITHDRAW OF $10,000.00 UNITED STATE DOLLARS DAILIES AS PROGRAMMED UNTIL YOU WITHDRAW YOUR TOTAL SUM IN ANY ATM MACHINE. WE ARE SENDING YOU THE SCAM COPY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD WHICH WE HAVE REGISTERED IN OUR SYSTEM FOR PAYMENT RECORD AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS YOUR ATM VISA CARD WE BE SEND TO YOU THROUGH DHL COURIER OFFICE

WE HAVE RECEIVED A SIGNAL FROM THE SWISS WORLD BANK TO INFECT YOUR TRANSFER TO YOU WITHIN ONE WEEK, WE HAVE JUST FINISH OUR ANNUAL MEETING WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA FASO (BCEAO) AND THE END OF THE MEETING WE HAVE CONCLUDED TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR ATM VISA CARD. AND YOUR VALUE SUM HAS BE CREDITED INTO YOUR ATM VISA ACCOUNT. WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR FUND IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, WE HAVE ISSUE AND CREDIT YOUR ATM CARD IN YOUR NAME TODAY .THE CARD WILL BE INSURE AND SEND TO YOU THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE .VIEW YOUR ATTACHED FILE FOR THE COPY OF YOUR ATM CARD.THIS IS THE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT EMAIL ID FOR YOU TO CONTACT US ( VISACARDDAPARTBF@FOXMAIL.COM)

YOU SHOULD FORWARD TO THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AND CALL THE BANK DIRECTOR WITH THIS NUMBER : +22679159302. CONGRATULATION NOTICE: IF YOU FIND ANYTHING THAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND PLEASE KINDLY INFORM THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND YOUR INFORMATION DOWN IMMEDATILY WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER WHEN THEY ARRIVEL IN YOUR COUNTRY THEY WE CALL YOU.

EMAIL; ( VISACARDDAPARTBF@FOXMAIL.COM)
Email (VISACARDDAPARTBF@FOXMAIL.COM)
DIRECTOR NAME

MUSA KAMAL
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.