Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ebgatmservice@financier.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ebgatmservice@financier.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:30 pm

To: ebgatmservice@financier.com
Subject: OUR SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE IS NOW IN YOUR COUNTRY

FROM THE DESK OF HON JOHN ATTA
DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
ECOBANK,GHANA.

Attn: Sir

OUR SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE IS NOW IN YOUR COUNTRY

I am very sad and felt disappointed since the delivery man whom we appointed to bring your ATM card to you fail to deliver to you. sorry for any inconvenience .
Myself and the executive board of the Ecobank,Ghana, has discovered a last solution to bring your card to you without difficulties. Our senior representative is now in your country and we told him to use this opportunity of visiting your country to kindly give your ATM card to you, His name is Mr Richard , he is currently in our corresponding bank branch in your country, and he is with your ATM card parcel which I gave to him to give to you. so kindly tell me where you want him to drop the ATM card, give me address, or a secure place or a good location where you want hi to drop the ATM card before he leave your country to return home.

Hope you still remember your ATM card information,

Notice: Here is the information of your ATM.

Amount loaded in card: US$5.7m
The PIN code: 8329
Card Number: 4342609288165621
Card Series registered: RT367KN
Batch no: 87-665F5677
Expire date: 08-05-2018

Once you give me the location you want the representative to drop the ATM card then I will tell him and he will go there and drop the parcel there and he will return to our branch and return home.
I am waiting for your response so that we can have this done now since our senior representative is there in your country

can reach me on my phone number: +233235707275

Waiting

FROM THE DESK OF HON JOHN ATTA
DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
ECOBANK,GHANA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.