Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing the name Dr. George Brumley

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jw.24hrs1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:25 am

abusing stolen photos of Hadiza Gabon - also known as Hadiza Aliyu is a Hausa actress from Gabon.

jw.24hrs1@yahoo.com

On Wedatefree:

Hello

My name is John Walker Cendy's Father, I saw her using this site and I decided to contact you to see if we can have a deal, I discovered an unclaimed inheritance funds in our bank which I know what will be required to release the fund to you without delay.

Get back to me with your information via e-mail for more details: jw.24hrs1@yahoo.com

Thanks, and hope to hear from you immediately.

Mr. John Walker

Profile elements:

cendy
23 y/o female from freetown , Sudan

Am nice looking girl from Sudan, i need a good person for a good relationship. cos i am the only child for my late parents.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jw.24hrs1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your email which I have just received, before we proceed, I will like you to understand that we are carrying out this transaction legally and you have nothing to fear. Also this transaction can be completed in the shortest period of time and it depends on your ability to correspond with me quicker.

Basically I want to sound a note of warning and caution that you do not let anyone know about this transaction not even your bankers no matter how close you are with them due to the volume of amount involved in the transfer to come. You can be rest assured that as a banker I will take care of erasing every trace of this transaction from our banking system here as soon as the fund has been confirmed into your nominated account.

You need to know from the onset that this fund will be coming to you already approved as yours and no longer belonging to our deceased customer, whose account your application will stand to claim and activate.

Especially, you need the following very important information in regards to this transaction, as you should be fully aware of what we are doing and what is in it for you: The deceased customer was Dr. George Brumley Jr, who died in an air crash in 2003 with his entire family,(see site details:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07 ... index.html) and left the deposit valued at $15.600 United states Dollars in our bank. I have proposed that you receive 20% of the total amount, 78% for me and 2% mapped out for incidental expenses (if any), in the course of the transaction.

Meanwhile, I would like you to furnish me with the following pieces of information to enable me put a final draft on this business / money transfer which I want to entrust in your good hands.

Your full name and address.
Private Mobile Number.
Nationality.
Age.
Occupation.
What lucrative business investment would you like to suggest for this fund?
What would taxes be in your country?
Can your account accommodate this sum or do you have an account elsewhere?

Are you a christen or a Muslim?
Your full profile and your company's profile
Is there any other information I need to know?

The answers to the above questions are very vital to the early completion of this transaction. I will be giving you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Awaiting your urgent response,

Regards,

John Walker

Header:

Received: from [74.126.147.221] b
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 74.126.147.221
Originating ISP: Avid Communications, Llc
City: Kansas City
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blaise.mam8dou@gmail.com

Unread postby Gateway » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Return-Path: b.mamadou940@laposte.net
Received: from sout.laposte.net ([193.253.66.145]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx111) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LzoKd-1VxA0n1hHn-0151p3 for
Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:41:38 +0200
Received: from wwinf8212 ([10.99.54.222])
by mwinf8505-out with ME
id YEhc1m0064nfl4A03EhcKq; Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:41:37 +0200
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:41:37 +0200
Reply-To: b.mamadou940@laposte.net

FROM THE DESK OF MR BLAISE MAMADOU
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING
AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African (B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Ten million united state dollars (US$10,000,000.00) immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for some years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to apply for release of the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Dr. George Brumley Jr from Atlanta America (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on July 21 2003. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

View the website for more information about the deceased.

http:/ /www.sptimes.com/2003/07/21/Worldandnation/12_Americans_die_in_K.shtml

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you because a nationality of my country can not apply or stand as the next of Kin or the nearest person to the deceased; since the deceased was a foreigner.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And 60% is for me. Please contact me through my private email (blaise.mam8dou@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. I need your information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS

Your Name.
Your Home Addresses.
City.
Country.
Home Telephone.
Private Telephone.
Fax No.
Marital Status.
Age.
Occupation.
Religion.
Your picture.

Waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately,

Best Regards,
Mr. Blaise Mamadou
BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A)

N.B: please contact me through my private email (blaise.mam8dou@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements as soon as possible.

IP 193.253.66.145
Host Orange
Country France
Gateway
Supreme survivor

bl.dantata@gmail.com bdantata45585@laposte.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 am

* 41.203.232.200 Onatel n/a Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <bdantata45585@laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 08:29:31 +0100
Reply-To: bdantata45585@laposte.net
Subject: WITH DUE RESPECT
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.232.200]

FROM THE DESK OF MR BLAISE DANTATA
AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Bank of African (B.O.A), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Ten million united state dollars (US$10,000,000.00) immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for some years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to apply for release of the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Dr. George Brumley Jr from Atlanta America (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on July 21 2003. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you because a nationality of my country can not apply or stand as the nest of Kin or the nearest person to the deceased; since the deceased was a foreigner.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And 60% is for me. Please contact me through my private email (bl.dantata@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. I need your information so that I will send you the application form.

YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS

Your Name.
Your Home Addresses.
City.
Country.
Home Telephone.
Private Telephone.
Fax No.
Marital Status.
Age.
Occupation.
Religion.
Your picture.

Waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately,

Best Regards,
Mr. Blaise Dantata
BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A)

N.B: please contact me through my private email (bl.dantata@gmail.com) so we can commence all arrangements as soon as possible.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

John Sankara j_sankara10@aol.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 19, 2014 11:22 pm

John Sankara <j_sankara10@aol.fr> Sat, May 17, 2014 at 5:07 AM
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Good day
I am Mr. John Sankara of B.O.A Bank in (Burkina Faso). I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality in my private study in the internet. I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of US$10 million U.S dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please send down the following personal details to me at this my private email address for briefing: johnsankara990@gmail.com
(1)Full names:.............................
(2)Occupation:...............................
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:................
(5)Private phone number:...................
(6)Current residential address:..................

Thank you.
Mr. John Sankara.

HEADER:
Received: from 41.138.96.36 by webmail-va062.sysops.aol.com (149.174.100.82) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 17 May 2014 05:07:15 -0400
Message-Id: <8D13FC687CC7382-DA4-1CE63@webmail-va062.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.96.36]
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 05:07:15 -0400 (EDT)
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-SPAM-FLAG: YES
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20121107; t=1400317635;
bh=iesJjRfFOpUetRLk/9a7LEL5fR7pH+x7yT11c+OhXiE=;
h=From:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=fnd/gm/bvYMRpaxsRg4bhCAxRjdG0+OGCW7wSKruFfOkcy/JEGS9iDdIe1ZpJmMF0
9qRybU7hG2JnYzC2oTSbkr4YvpAHJzTIw83w4KBt/LCh2vP7EGzjtG5G14MuldfYAW
CbQJ/4s+EWqrptmPl9s14MFc0p82lcBAmdGK96T8=
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1afc10537726c325db

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: John Sankara j_sankara10@aol.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:27 pm

More Info:
John Sankara <johnsankara442@yahoo.com> Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:11 AM
To: CLIPPED>
My dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for your Quick response.

Could you please call me immediately on phone? Here is my private phone number + 226 75128222.

I state my details as follows:

MR. JOHN SANKARA. An accountant by profession, I'm presently working at the office of Bill and Exchange Department of Bank Of Africa (BOA). I am married with three children. My residences address No: 7 avenues Ave la 22 avenues de la Kanazoe Ouaga sect: 21. Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. My Private Telephone No is +226 75128222. Concerning what I need from you about this transaction; although based on mutual trust and understanding, as you will lead me in establishment over in your country.

Meanwhile, I would want to detail you a little on the fund to be transferred to your account

It's a discovered abandoned money belonging to one of our late customers by name DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY who died some years ago in a plane crash together with his family living behind his contract sum unclaimed in our Banking Custody.

According to one of our banking policies which stipulate that after some years of unclaimed fund, the fund will automatically go into the treasury of our bank as an unclaimed dormant fund. That's why I want to use you as next of kin/business partner to the deceased customer and claim out the fund.

There is no risk about this for its 100% risk free as I will provide you with some vital documents related to the contract sum of DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY and a test of APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM which you will fill in your receiving bank account information’s and resend to bank fax line, introducing you as next of kin/business partner to DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY and also instructing the paying bank to effect the transfer of the inheritance fund of DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY into any bank account which you will provide and submit to the bank. I will also sending to you my Bank ID card, To prove my genuity and the trust I have on you, with your declaration of interest and willingness to cooperate with assurance that you will not sit on this money when it gets to your account and a promise not to implicate me in this business, I will furnish you with above information.

Could you please call me on the above phone number immediately you receive this email, I will be waiting.

Eagerly waiting for your urgent response.

My Regards,
Mr. John Sankara.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.138.101.173] by web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 May 2014 10:11:37 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciBCZXJuaGFyZCwKwqAKVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIFF1aWNrIHJlc3BvbnNlLgrCoApDb3VsZCB5b3UgcGxlYXNlIGNhbGwgbWUgaW1tZWRpYXRlbHkgb24gcGhvbmU_IEhlcmUgaXMKbXkgcHJpdmF0ZSBwaG9uZSBudW1iZXIgKyAyMjYgNzUxMjgyMjIuwqAgCsKgCkkgc3RhdGUgbXkgZGV0YWlscyBhcyBmb2xsb3dzOgrCoApNUi4gSk9ITiBTQU5LQVJBLiBBbiBhY2NvdW50YW50IGJ5IHByb2Zlc3Npb24sIEknbQpwcmVzZW50bHkgd29ya2luZyBhdCB0aGUgb2ZmaWNlIG9mIEJpbGwgYW5kIEV4Y2gBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1400577097.35370.YahooMailNeo@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:11:37 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: John Sankara <johnsankara442@yahoo.com>
Subject: Details of the transfer.

John Sankara <johnsankara990@gmail.com> Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:34 PM
To: CLIPPED
Dear CLIPPED,

I want to first thank you for the effort that you are putting to make this success together with me, and glory be to Almighty who has given us this opportunity to champion this victory.

As i told you before in my first email, that this transaction is 100% risk free and I don’t want you to be afraid or to entertain any atom of fear over this transaction, As soon as you apply and receive any massage from the bank kindly forward it to me so that i will be directing you on what to do.

I want to inform you that all the information that the bank may need concerning the owner of this fund is with me right now. So all i need from you now is to provide an account were this money will be transferred to.

I am right sending to you the application form which I would like you to use to the bank, I will not forget to let you know my dear brother that i want you to trust me and also trust on what we are about to do, with this both of us will make success in this business, just try all your possible best to see that you follow my instruction and advice that i will be given to you, with this my dear we are going to achieve maximum success in this business.

Please fill the form below and send it to the Bank E-mail Address for the claim of the funds.

MESSAGE TO THE BANK

BANK OF AFRICA (B .O .A)
RUE 2. PLOT 167, AVE.
KWAME N’KRUMAH.
01 BP 9335 01
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
Telephone: +22664563181
FAX: +26.5042 0039
DIRECTOR: JAMES SAWAJO
Email: b.o.a.finance@remitdeptbf.com
http:/ /www.bank-of-africa.net

Dear sir,

APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER No BOA: 0036101101. ROUTING No: 9085113850

I am......................................... Apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer MR. GEORGE BRUMLEY, who died in a plane crash. I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD$ 10 million, left in his account still unclaimed, Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of Gold and diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through our bank, for purchase of Gold / Diamond. I wish to advise your bank to kindly return the funds to this Account Number stated below:

BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER:.................................
Address of Bank:.........................................
Name of bank:..........................................................
Account number: ..........................................................
Swift code:........................................................
Account Name: ....................................................
Private telephone number:...............................................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details. Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have been just settled.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely

Mr.......................................................

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.83.232])
by 10.60.83.232 with SMTP id t8mr1058896oey.16.1400801659880 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 22 May 2014 16:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=mjLMUmMmaHfeP3uE0JXDDmCnSLhkZDBT1mOFkN+3JXI=;
b=Dy9I99ylHzp3uZdLu+OCiYSBDPbzuK2jnMYZoRKgnZ5VWhUkZ4D2m0saeKZQpmIcB7
c45FOyZIggl+g89DvxZM4Hn2VF8sgDsNz5y3B2itK4j59SBuWYmuuEvG8CtudnT96+BG
zErmDd9kfuWW9C3Go7undWmXCNtOpO3LLshzy1WSgJbLXTYMyHL6BZ05qne2a9sOR3Ih
+82sTrAPiMiDbvmAqby5ANtp4sl82/7VTQ00+vrwpH4SZDMG8WNiNL+SnQqCVOQkGS9y
9LVQBDtPC9DSX7QB2/oz6iW2jxZ2hpaiAWk5Ydai52jqFMFmUNDkMMT3DYmNesstDiFV
45lA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.83.232 with SMTP id t8mr1058896oey.16.1400801659875; Thu,
22 May 2014 16:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.182.74.9 with HTTP; Thu, 22 May 2014 16:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:34:19 +0000
Message-ID: <CALUH0Ad3ShSp=zz9XYiBwRHd0wW03OzxVUKVUfyrYqcknj5gCw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please contact the Bank for the claim of the fund.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22675128222
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.

+22664563181
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

FAX: +2650420039
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Malawi number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ibrahimdanjima1@t-online.de idanjima2@aol.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 am

41.207.163.4 Togotelecom, Togo Lomé Togo

Return-Path: <idanjima2@aol.fr>
Subject: I need your urgent reply.
Received: from 41.207.163.4 by webmail-vm040.sysops.aol.com (64.12.251.26)
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.163.4]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 19:28:07 -0400 (EDT)

AND ACCOUNTING SECTION
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU TOGO
ADAKPME, LOME TOGO,
WEST AFRICA,
Dear Friend,
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am the Director in charge of Auditing section of Société Générale de Banques au Togo (ECOBANK), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of( £9,600,000.00) Dollars Only (£9,600,000.00) immediately to your nominated bank account.
I want you to apply for release of the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Dr. George Brumley from Atlanta (the owner of the account) who died along with his supposed next of kin in Kenyan plane crash on July 21 2003. I don't want the fund to transfer into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund (unclaimed fund), so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or deletes it if you are not interested to do it with me. Upon receipt of your reply I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business together with the handling of the expenses and on our success to this transfer we will donate 5% to any charitable Organization of our choice in your country or in my country and 50% is for me as the originator. I need your information so that I will send you the application form and pls reply me back with this email addrees(ibrahimdanjima1@t-online.de)
INFORMATIONS NEEDED BELOW
Your Full Name:
Your Home Addresses:
City:
Home Telephone:
Private Telephone:
Fax No:
Marital Status:
Religion:
International Passport or ID card:
Am Waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately,

Best Regards
Ibrahim Danjima
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

thomasshabalala2@gmail.com shabalalathomas112@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 28, 2015 4:32 am

Return-Path: <shabalalathomas112@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:17:07 +0200
Subject: Let me start by introducing myself to you I am Mr. Thomas Shabalala
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Attn: Sir/Madam
Let me start by introducing myself to you I am Mr. Thomas Shabalala, a banker from South Africa, our client died Six years ago leaving behind Capital amount (US$14.6M) in our bank here where i work, I am his account manager ,till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

I want you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the Funds so that I can be gratify by you, that i will do all the crucial part in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly then we share the total funds.

Please you should understand that this business will fetch us some big money within 7 days.

I want to remind you that we have a code of conducts guiding this business deal, our rules and regulations must not be violate or breached by any party.

It's said that we must not disclose this business deal to anybody, organization or authority for our security reasons and successful transfer of the fund into your bank account, that the transaction must remain a business deal between me and you, that we must not involve a
third party or disclose any information related to this business to any single person be it friends or relative to avoid eye brow and to mark the success of this legal business deal. Therefore i am the best person to advice you in this business deal.

Before we proceed i want you to realize that we are not harming anybody or family, you may ask why you are to stand as the deceased next of kin instead of a real relative of the deceased to stand for this claim, the answer to such question is simply that Late Dr. George Brumley, had no existing relative to claim his balance of (US$14.6M) from the bank, since the demise of his death all effort to locate his extended relative and family members through their consulate and foreign affairs ministries where all in vain.

An-operative account can no longer exist more than six years in South African banks, after six years the account would be placed under dormant vault, then after seven years the account must be closed as unclaimed bill if the owner(s) or relatives of the account beneficiary fails to claim the fund left in the account.

Another question is when this account is closed as unclaimed bill what happens to the money, the answer is this, 70% of the total sum goes into government treasury account at the Reserve Bank of South Africa, while 30% of this fund is shared amongst the Governing Board of the
Bank.

I will not agree with that leaving this fund to disappear just like a think wind is senseless when i have all the facilities required to claim this fund through your help. You are to stand as the next of kin to the deceased which i will back you up with legal documents that will determine you as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased.

Before further procedure let me give you guarantee that you will not face any queries or hindrance now or after the successful conclusion of this business deal, you can agree with me that i cannot associate myself in any business / transaction that will bring problems to me as
a family as a married man and a father of three kids.

I WILL GIVE YOU 30% OF THE US$14.6M AS YOUR PERCENTAGE IN THIS BUSINESS.

Moreover i am a top official of the bank and i cannot just damage my hard earned reputation, my plan is to join politics and contest as a member of my country national assembly so i have no reason to dent my political carriers because of this money.

To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me stating your mind, and His Name is Dr. George Brumley.

TO PROCEED WITH THE TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY

You are requested to come down to Johannesburg South Africa for only two working days to open a Non-Resident United States Dollar account where the total fund will be lodged first for onward transfer to your personal account in your country.

BELOW ARE THE THINGS YOU WILL HAVE TO COME DOWN WITH. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEND ANY MONEY, ONLY YOUR FLIGHT TICKET AND THE NON-RESIDENT UNITED STATES DOLLARS ACCOUNT OPENING FEES WHICH WILL ALSO BE DEPOSITED IN THE ACCOUNT SO ITS YOUR MONEY STILL.

1. Proof of address

2. Bank statement or you can get a letter from your bank that you have a valid account with them if you do not feel safe to bring your bank
statement.

3. Identification…which you will be coming with (International Passport).

You have to come down immediately as time is of essence and the fund transfer of US$14.6 Million to your account from South Africa will take place in your presence and you will confirm it before going back to your country.

Email: thomasshabalala2@gmail.com

Best Regards
Mr. Thomas Shabalala
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: John Sankara j_sankara10@aol.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello CLIPPED,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this

mail finds you in an excellent condition of health.

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our

business transaction.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds

with the help of a new partner from *PARAGUAY*.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike the deal with one of the

lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and

she rendered a tremendous help to us. In appreciation of your earlier

assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you

with the sum of $650,000.00(six Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States

Dollars) credited in *ATM VISA CARD.*

This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you

for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due

to one or too reasons best known to you at that time.

Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under

the advice of my partner. In the light of the above, you are therefore

advised to contact my Secretary (*Mr. Eboh Ubaka *), Therefore, you

should send him your full Name, telephone number and contact address for

him reference and make further arrangement with him on how you want to

receive your *ATM VISA CARD*.

He’s e-mail address: (ubaka.eboh@yahoo.com) Please do let me know

immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all

the suffering at that time.

ADDRESS: No. 46-Rue Ouaga 2000, Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso.

EMAIL: ( ubaka.eboh@yahoo.com )

PHONE: +22671172819

I have sealed your *ATM VISA CARD* including the *PIN CODE* with an

instruction to Mr. Eboh not to open it for security reasons until it

gets to you in your country.

he does not know more about the package but he has your information with

instruction to ship it to you as I directed him before I urgently left

Burkina Faso to Paraguay.

In the moment, I am very busy here in (Asuncion) the capital city of

Paraguay because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I

are having at hand.

So feel free to get in touch with * Eboh *to ship the *ATM VISA CARD *to

you through any courier service without any delay.

Thanks you in anticipation for your past efforts and God bless you.

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ig0-x241.google.com (mail-ig0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c05::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 21si1066612iop.28.2015.08.11.07.41.53
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:41:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of johnsankara990@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c05::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c05::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of johnsankara990@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c05::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=johnsankara990@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ig0-x241.google.com with SMTP id jg10so3822416igb.0
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.111.164 with SMTP id ij4mr17286808igb.70.1439304113832;
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.107.146.134 with HTTP; Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: johnsankara22@xd.ae
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:41:53 +0000
Message-ID: <CALUH0Ad3GcgZ4sVD77dQsAZ0HE10M9fqHd0WL3Pgg-MvW5-m-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT.

PHONE NUMBER:
+22671172819
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amando.mohammed7@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:39 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thanks for your response including the given email address and i cherished and thanks for you’re reply. I want you to know that, this is our time and opportunity to be rich. So, let us handle this great opportunity with one mind without any delay.

You must understand that this transaction/project is not a child's play and i have considered it as part of my prospective achievement in life as a banker haven worked for years without concrete evidence of my achievement in the banking industry and thus, must be given all the vital attention that will make it to work for our corporate interest to be achieved

Read the details of this transaction and its procedure to your understanding and find below my personal identification for your reference.

(1) NAME: Dr. Amando Mohammed
(2) AGE: 53 years (1958).
(3) PLACE OF BIRTH:Bobo dioualasso Houet Burkina faso.
(4) HEIGHT: 1.76
(5) WEIGHT: 85 kg, Not Permanent.
(6) SEX: Male.
(7) International Passport number:A1302523
(8) QUALIFICATION: M.B.A in Economics And P. H. D in Banking and Finance Awarded
(9) OCCUPATION: Banker.
(10) WORKING EXPERIENCE :( T.I.C) Insurance Banjul Gambia & Presently In (Boa) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
(11) MARITAL STATUS: Married With 3 Children.

Below is more data information covering this transaction and should be vigorously studied. The data information of this transaction is given for your understanding of the detail account of the Fund deposited by Dr George W Brumbley before he died in a plane crash with his family.

Dr George W Brumbley was the depositor of the fund, His wife, Jean George W Brumbley.

“ACCOUNT INFORMATION”

DEPOSITOR'S NAME..........DR GEORGE W BRUMLEY
AMOUNT DEPOSITED......... U.S $10.5 MILLION
TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED........CURRENTACCOUNT
MARITAL STATUS.........MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
HIEGHT...................1.72M
SEX..................MALE
NATIONALITY................. AMERICA
RELIGION...........CHRISTAINITY
QUALIFICATION..............DOCTOR.
BUSINESS IN AFRICA .......CONTTACTOR WITH THE
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)

In the bank form for next of kin, Dr George W Brumbley, Before his death filled his wife JEAN as his next of kin but unfortunately, the wife died with him along others and therefore, there is nobody left behind to claim the fund of Dr George W Brumbley, as his next of kin that was why I contacted you and proposed it as a deal between us. Let us do this transaction instead of the fund to be transfer into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The fact is that whatever information we’re going to present before the bank management should be accurate, is rest assured that I will provide all the necessary information’s during the process as insider to make sure everything goes well and fast and it will take between three weeks to five weeks to get the fund transfer to your bank account.

After the process is completed and the fund gets transferred into an account that you will provide, I agree with you that 35% of this total fund (USD $10.5 million) is for you in respect of the provision of foreign account and your financial assistance during the claim while 60% is mine, why 5% will be for expenses both of us are going to in cure. That is how the fund will be shared as soon as I arrive at you’re country.

PROPOSITION/ TERMS:

What I am requesting from you is: (1) to stand as a business partner to the deceased and receive the amount in your account in trust. (2) Providing a bank account under your control to which the funds will be remitted. (3) As soon as the fund hitches your account, take out your commission and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.

Before we proceed further, I want you to understand that this process took me a high measure to create the avenue in release of this fund before contacting you for assistance therefore I will appreciate you’re obedience to my instructions during the process with our bank management to avoid mistakes from your side.

I study the model of this claim and its transfer carefully and have placed everything on our control system secretly to make sure we will not encounter any difficulties on due process.

To confirm your readiness, send me some copies of you’re photo graphs and your data information’s as stated below for recognition of who I am trusting and for self assurance before we can proceed.

Your Full Name…………………
Your Residential Address……………
Your Phone Number………………………..
Your Age………………………
Your Occupation……………………….

As soon as I receive all this information’s, I will be rest assured to transact this business with you and also send you the official seposit slip to fill in your name and send to the bank for immediate commencement of the claim.

Waiting to hear from you.

Dr. Amando Mohammed
Private telephone +226 7589 8331
Director Auditing and Accounting
Bank Of Africa (BOA).

+22675898331 - same phone number is reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =6&t=18876.

Return-Path: amando.mohammed7@outlook.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.