Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pilot.ernestdebrah.un@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pilot.ernestdebrah.un@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Subject: URGENT UPDATE FROM PILOT ERNEST DEBRAH FROM THE UNITED NATIONS...
From: PILOT ERNEST DEBRAH <pilot.ernestdebrah.un@gmail.com>

Attention: Sir,

With regards, Am Pilot Ernest Debrah and i we like to use this opportunity to write you and also inform you that your two truck Consignments Boxes and Gold Dust are here in my position at your International Airport here in your Country which i was assigned by the United Nation to carry out this delivery to your door step, According to the government who just realized that you have been scammed by some so called fake offices some years back up till date you lost so much money in transacting.

Please kindly forward me your full delivering house address or office address and the name of the closest airport to you as urgently required from you to enable me complete this delivering as soon as possible from the Airport Custom Cargo Clearing Department.

Further details also will past to you before meeting you in your house or point of collection for security reason's your consignment boxes is registered as diplomatic parcels which you can't meet me at airport for your claim until i meet you face to face in your house or any giving address you provide to me.kindly get back to me as your attention needed urgently to enable me complete this contract with you before proceeding for other delivery.

Best Regards.

Pilot Ernest Debrah.
Intl Roaming: +233268416528.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.