Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

test@kores21.co.kr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

test@kores21.co.kr

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Received: from unknown (HELO User) (test@kores21.co.kr@41.138.185.55)
by kores21.co.kr with SMTP; 27 Jul 2015 00:39:57 +0900
Reply-To: <draftpayment01@yahoo.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***PART PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$10.5M

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS TINUBU SQUARE,
MARINA LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEL:+2347088621953.
Our Ref : CBN/IRD/CBX/021/15

ATTN: BENEFICIARY.

PART PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$10.5M

FOLLOWING OUR JOINT MEETING WITH THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY/CBN BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GOVERNORS IN RESPECT TO THE RECEIPT OF AN APPROVAL OF YOUR FUND IN THIS QUARTER OF THIS FISCAL YEAR 2015,FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND AFRICAN FUND RECOVERING BUREAU. WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED THROUGH INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT, PAYABLE IN OUR ESCROW ACCOUNT WITH OUR CORRESPONDENCE BANK IN USA (JP CHASE BANK NY).

YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACTS INFO AND RECEIVING BANK DETAILS TO ENABLE US SEND AN IMMEDIATE TELEX MESSAGE TO JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK FOR THE CLEARANCE OF YOUR APPROVED FUND THROUGH OUR ACCOUNT WITH THE JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

NOTE:IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ANTI-CORRUPTION ACT OF 1999,THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA MADE IT MANDATORY THAT OUR FOREIGN BENEFICIARY'S SHOULD NOT PAY ANY CENT IN RECEIVING HIS OR HER FUND.THIS IS TO RESTORE OUR GOOD IMAGE BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE.

IN VIEW OF THIS, YOU ARE WARNED TO DESIST OF CONTACTING ANY OFFICE EXCEPT THIS BANK TO AVOID FRAUD.

THIS OFFICE WILL FORWARD TO YOU A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT AS SOON AS WE HEAR FROM YOU FOR CONFIRMATION THROUGH YOUR LOCAL BANK.

YOU CAN CALL ME ON +2347088621953 FOR MORE DIRECTIVES.

WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARDS.
DR.ALLEN WEST.

DIRECTOR,FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
======================================================
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material `from any computer. ** CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content.**
=======================================================

Phone:
+2347088621953
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41215
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

draft_payment@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Your Draft Payment is Ready To Be Dispatched!
People

Draft Office <draft_payment@yahoo.com>
Today at 17:51

Message body
(LARRY & COUNSELORS AT LAW)
22 BALOGUN MALL,TRADE FAIR
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
+2347088621953

Dear Beneficiary,

Hope all is well with your and your family? I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft worth $10,500,000.00 United States Dollars but I did not heard from you since that time. Then I went and deposited your Draft with FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC here in LAGOS, because I traveled to Iraq to see my boss and will not come back till next month end or there about.

However, I want You to contact the paying bank FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC to know when they will make the transfer of your fund on your bank draft to your account in your country because I have paid for the depositing and insurance in your name at the FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC in other to facilitate the transfer the money into your account in your country. Therefore don't be deceived by anybody that is all you are to pay.

Kindly re-confirm your details to him for verification, and make sure your residential address is provided correctly to avoid any atom of mistake during delivery process of your Bank Draft, so as to facilitate the immediate release of your Bank Draft immediately as soon as you comply with the requirement.

(1) Your Full Name......................................
(2) Full Residential Address............................
(3) Direct and Current Phone ...........................
(4) Nationality ….......................................
(5) Present Country ....................................
(6) Nearest Airport…....................................
(7) A COPY OF ID CARD...................................

As soon as your details are submitted,you shall be advised accordingly by the security department officer.Also this is the Identification number 0146219F3 on your deposited bank draft with the FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC.This is for easy identification of your bank draft when you contact the paying bank.

Try to contact them as soon as possible with your account details where they are to make the bank transfer to you to avoid making the transfer to wrong person and also give them your details to avoid any mistake on your transfer. Let me know immediately you receive your transfer so that we can share the joy together after all we have been through in the past.

Thanks and we're looking forward to read back from you shortly.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Adesola Adeduntan.
+2347088621953
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.