Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

afdngr.org@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

afdngr.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Reply-To: afdngr.org@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:14:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CANJcimvC28oBJos-6NV4GoLydtm14qKLya23Y548Tq1NUiwUCg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Attn: DIPLOMATIC FUND DELIVERY APPROVED

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Nigeria Country Office (NGFO)
Plot 813, Lake Chad Crescent District, Abuja, Nigeria
TEL: + 234- 7088079297
Our ref: Afb/RS/ACC/008775436

Attn:AMIABLE BENEFICIARY

I am Dr. Jim Peter, of African development bank And Payment Bureau I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria.This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery system,

This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$10. Million
to you via diplomatic service. I have secured every needed document to cover this fund.

Note: This fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded
with machine. I will use my position as The Director of payment African Development Bank,
to release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a diplomatic agent who will deliver them to you at your home address.

All you need to do now is to send to me:
1. Your full name.............................................
2. Your full house address...................................
3. Your contact phone numbers................................

Note: The Agent does not know the contents in these boxes, the content was declared to him as Sensitive
Photographic Film Materials.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the
security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.

Best Regards,
DR, JIM PETERS
Director Of Payment African Development Bank (afdb)
Tel: +2347088079297
Email: Dr.jimpeters2000@yahoo.com
Efax:+448435240660
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.