Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

file@minister.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

file@minister.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Received: from [41.138.168.156] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:01:00 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-ea5b4d09-458a-4b1d-9752-8a8c5c7c2408-1437469259811@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>
Subject: *** SPAM ***urgent

Head Office
Garki Abuja.
Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.
Bank On going Contract Part Payment $11.5M Release
Attn: Honorable Contractor/ Payment Beneficiary

Sir,
These funds was approved by Presidency to FMF to pay foreign inherited contractor for contract debt payment executed under NNPC,this approval was published and announced last two weeks.off which your file details was approved and forwarded to my office for your $11.5M.ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND (US) DOLLARS.Contract Part Payment release .

Following the approval and Remittance from FMF . Now your Payment Reference No.-35460021,your Certificate of Payment Merit No: 8769 Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ;Secret Code No: XXTN013,Having received these vitals payment numbers, therefore You are now qualified to receive Your payment from the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN within bank two (2) working days.

But after agreement with one Mr.Yan Ku Ban,Last week whom came to me with a lawyer claiming
that you sent him because of your serious hospitality to represent you with the below new bank account where you and your family wants your fund $11.5m transfer to the below Account.
Korea Development Bank

Beneficiary Yan Ku Ban
Account, No. 26700145611
Swift, No. 209992
Bank Address:
Shanghai Times Square
No.93 Huaihai Zhong Road
Shanghai 200021, PRC
Shanghai China.

Please are you aware of this man before this transfer.
For Payment final credit to the above account be advised to Contact CBN Governor Dr. Godwin I Emefiele,(Chairman, Board of Directors )CBN on his below direct contact details
Phone :+2348183621146
Email:cbngovernorgodwiniemefiele@gmail.com (OR) godwin_emefiele12@hotmail.com, with your details.

Regards
Dr.Frank Ibe
Secretary to the CBN Governor
Dr. Godwin I Emefiele.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.