Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officepost61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alfredgeorgeleo5@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:26 am

Email:

Hello,

I am Alfred George Leonard, An American Citizen; born on JUNE 10 1963, currently living and working here in Benin Republic, I am the Personal Secretary to Mr. Donald Railton, the controller of National Lottery, Benin (Lottery National Benin). Please I am having big problem now, I have a 5yrs old daughter who has leukemia, a disease of the blood, and she needs a bone marrow transplant or she will die.

Please I am only asking for your help and you will benefit from it also. As an insider with National Lottery, working as the personal secretary to the controller, I want you to send me your name, address, tel, date of birth so that I can play the lotto on your name, I have numbers that are going to win, and the numbers are in his secret data system in the office.

The National Lottery is an online entry with credit card anywhere you are with your name and address, then you will pay with credit card. All I want you to do is to send me the name to play with while I will send you the wining numbers I played for keep. I am going to play it with my credit card on your name and the winning will be shared on equal ratio between both of us, and I will send you the ticket for claim, immediately the results are released they will contact you for payment as the oversea winner.

Please if you are interested do get back to me so that I will know what else to do on time, If you want I will send you my data. The lotto can be played with $850-995 United State Dollars, but the winning amount will be over $5.5 Million USD.

Remember that I am the one going to play it in your name with my credit card; I just want to front you for this, because I need this money to save the life of my little daughter.

Thanks and I wait for your answer

Alfred George Leonard.
Email: alfredgeorgeleo5@gmail.com

Return-Path: alfredgeorgeleo5@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.93.231])
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Highly Needed
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officepost61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Out of the blue:

Attention: Sir.

How are you doing today with your family? Well what is holding you in sending the required $385 only that you have been asked to send for immediate releasing of your first payment part of $6000 via Western Union to you, you should go and send the required $385 immediately being the activation fee together with your receiving information such as your full name and address, age and direct phone number, so that we don’t make any mistake in transferring your first $6000 that we have already sent to you.

Send the $385 through western union with this below information stated.

Receiver:::::::Chinedu Joseph Nnakuzie
City::::::::::Lagos
Question::::::::When?
Answer::::::::Soon
Amount:::::::$385
Sender'name::::::::
MTCN:::::::::::::::

I am waiting for the $385 now for immediate release of your first $6000.

Thanks

Mr. Manfred Willie
Direct Tele: +234-8038577245 / +2348038577245

Return-Path: officepost61@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015
Subject: WHAT IS HOLDING YOU IN SENDING THE $385? DON’T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com - ofile3141@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Email:

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
One Bryant Park115 West 42nd Street
New York, NY, 10036.

YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED BY A THIRD PARTY

Attn: Beneficiary Of Fund,

This is Agent James from the BOA New York Unit.
We have written you severally but no response from you yet.
After Series of investigations, we found out that someone
has transferred from your account $4.5Million remaining
$6 Million. We found out you are the rightful owner of the
fund but you refused getting back to us. Your account has
been disabled to avoid more access to it.

Note that you have to get back, reconfirm your address,
and a new authorization code, Username and Password will be
issue to you to enable you login online and start making
transfer. Reconfirming your details will make the board
believe that you are the rightful owner of the fund.

Note that a username and password will be issued to you
upon the receipt of your response to enable you know the
status of the account.

Yours Truly,
MR JAMES D. LEWIS
DIRECTOR REMITTANCE DPMT.

Return-Path: diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com
Reply-To: ofile3141@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015
Subject: Urgent From Bank Of America
Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: officepost61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Email:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OFFICE
Payment Officer: Mr. Lucas Moore

WESTERN UNION INSTALLMENT PAYMENT ONLY.

We write to inform you officially that the Board of Director of the Debt Reconciliation Center, In-conjunction

with the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria, Western union Agent Lagos Island

with the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION has approved the payment sum of US$2,800,000,00(EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED

STATE DOLLARS) as a DEPT RECONCILIATION PAYMENT, for your Winning funds with Compensation Head office,

deposited by the Uk Lottery Organization for payment to you as the Winning owner/Beneficiary of the amount US

$2,800,000.00.

After the Law Enforcement judgment between the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION Agent Mr. Goldman Smith and Compensation

finance head office, The meeting held on the 25th of March 2015, with the aforementioned office and banks,

Concluded arrangement has appointed our office (Western Union Money Transfer) to pay your unpaid Winning fund

through western union electronic system for your easy pickup and to avoid further unforeseen delay that could

make your fund not to get to you in a timely manner.

The Management of the UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION HEAD BRANCH here in West Africa have submitted your name, city

and country information’s to our office for endorsement & daily activation of your payment which has been

programmed to be transferred under installment at rate of $5,500.00 daily as Western Union laws here does not

allow transferring funds above $5.500.00 at once from this country to another, but will be sending under

installment of $5,500.00 daily till the amount is completely paid. In other words. We have today transferred

your first installment payment available for your pickup at any western union office nearest to you, but still

on hold due to the unpaid endorsement & daily activation file fee amount of $195.00 you supposed to pay before

you can pickup your first installment today.

You will pickup the bellow installment at any western union office nearest to you with bellow information's as

soon as you send the $195 only endorsement & daily activation file fee. Immediately the Activation is made, You

can track and trace your first installment payment online at

https:/ /wumt. westernunion.com/asp/orderstatus.asp?country=global OR Call Western Union tracking number 1-800-

325-6000 for available fund verification purpose.

Payment information.

Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): 192-409-3931
Sender Name: Thomas Terry
Text Question: Sport?
Answer: Golf
Amount Programmed: $5,500.00

(To track and verify the Mtcn Visit:
https:/ /wumt. westernunion.com/asp/orderstatus.asp?country=global

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT PICKUP YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT PAYMENT, UNTIL YOU MEET UP WITH THE ACTIVATION CHARGES OF

$195.00 To Avoid any atom of mistake, you are hereby required to reconfirm your payment receiver's name and

address to avoid any mistake of payment activation during activation process of your payment as soon as the

daily endorsement charges is paid.

Reconfirm the information as given to you below.
Receiver's Name:
Receiver's address:
Receiver's Tel. Number:
Country and City:

Please note that the receiver's information is very vital to us as the activation of your daily installment

will be directing to your receiver's name and address. The endorsement & daily activation file fee of $195 only

will be sending to our office here in care to through any western union nearest to you:

Receiver's Name: Nwabunwanne Valerian Mma
City: Lagos
Amount: $195
Text Question: Good?
Answer: God.
Sender Name:
Sender Country:

As soon as you send the fee, send us the transfer Mtcn to help us proceed with immediate transfer release of

your installment payment.

Once your payment is confirmed, we shall proceed with the activation of your payment for available pickup in

your Name/country/Address.

Notice: This payment was approved by the federal ministry of finances Lagos Nigeria to beneficiary only.

We anticipate your kind co-operation.

Thanks For Using Western Union Office

Sincerely Regards,
Mr. Lucas Moore.
Payment Department
Western Union Office In-conjunction with Federal Ministry of Finance.

Return-Path: western.union1956@gmail.com
Reply-To: officepost61@gmail.com
Subject: Your First Payment MTCN: 192-409-3931 (Available for pick up by receiver)
From: Western Union Payment <western.union1956@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Diplomat Samson Gate kofiansah522@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:01 am

Email:

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED

Attn:

Your ATM Visa Card worth of $4.8Million United States Dollars we wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the ATM Card valued the sum of $4.8 Million United States Dollars is currently stranded at your International airport now. We required you to reconfirm the following information below so that he can deliver your consignment box to you today.

NAME: =================
ADDRESS: ===============
MOBILE NO.:=============
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :===============
COUNTRY===============
COMPANY REGISTRATION NO: EG58945
CODE NUMBER: 0140479

Also make sure that you forward your Code Number and Company Re registrations to him because it is very important to enable him locate to you with your package. Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information required.

Contact Person: Mr. Samson Gate, Diplomat Agent.
Email: diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information,

NOTE: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of your package is ATM Card worth of $4.8Million United States Dollars and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The package was moved from here as Magazine Booklet, so never allow him to open the package untills its delivered to you.

Best Regard,
Dr. William A. Ume
FEDEX Courier Company Lagos Nigeria
+234-8038577245

Return-Path: kofiansah522@gmail.com
Reply-To: diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015
Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kofiansah522@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Email:

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract / inheritance file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract / inheritance payment. Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your fund $7.5 Million through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by our presidency, Of Republic Of Nigeria.

This Bank ATM Card centre will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum amount to be withdrawn daily is ($10,000.00) Ten Thousand or less than US Dollars per day. So, if you wish to receive your fund through this means, please do let us know by forwarding the below required details and furnish them with the below info.

Full names: __
Address:____
Zip Code:___
Sex: ___
Marital status: ____
Occupation/Position: ___
Scann copy of any of your identification:_
Tel/House /private: __
I Mr/Mrs.___

Forwarding the above details to this information below.

Dr. Madibe Nbongo,
Director UBA Bank Lagos Nigeria Card Payment Centre
E-Mail: ofile3141@gmail.com
Tel: +234-8038577245

Remember Your Total Fund to be received is US$7.500,000.00 Instead of losing your fund, please indicate to the Card Centre the total sum you are expecting and for your information you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office’s. On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also do update me with any new development. Note: Because of impostors, we hereby issue you with our code of conduct, which are (X209) so you have to indicate this code when contacting this CARD CENTRE.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,

Executive Payment Officer (UN)
United Nation Of Nigeria

Return-Path: kofiansah522@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015
Subject: CONTACT ATM DEPARTMENT
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 09, 2015 1:54 am

Cargo Unit:Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Airport code: ORD 10000 West O'Hare
Chicago,IL 60666:USA,
Email:(officepost61@gmail.com)

ATTENTION:

GOOD MORNING

Final Notice of Your Package In view of your inability to receive your
package with registration #: CT8100AF from National UK Lottery London
united kingdom, originally scheduled to be delivered to you by an
agency, city express delivery (c.e.d).

This package in a golden metal box valued ($8,316,000 USD) (Eight
million three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) mistakenly arrived
at Chicago O'Hare International Airport terminal 5 via British airways
flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago. The package
with registration no,#: CT8100AF has been cleared by the USA customs
and is 100% legitimate.

The agency, attached to the airport, city express delivery (c.e.d) who
delivered your package to your address have just return the package to
our storage facility at the Chicago Airport, due to incomplete
address.Please reconfirm these information's;

1. Your Full Name; .....
2. Your current address; ..........
3. Your phone number; ..............
4. Nearest airport to your location.........
5. Your passport id; ............

Therefore, I am writing to inform you that the days of grace has
elapsed and we shall begin to charge the daily storage fee of $95usd
only, and the fee will be direct to united nation head office North
Carolina State USA. Please Email:MS MONICA JOHNSON UN AGENT, on
(officepost61@gmail.com) she will email you the name to wire the money
to united nations head office North Carolina State USA. Extension 21
terminal 5 or contact Email address:(officepost61@gmail.com) to
release this package directly to you.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our
department will be compelled to shortlist your package as an unclaimed
consignment, and maybe forfeited. Note: Delivery of your package from
the airport to your residential address is free.

Best regards,

Ms.Monica Johnson
United Nations Agent.
World Wild.
STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11

Subject: Re. Your Cash Consignment Box.Awaiting Delivery.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Email:

Dear Beneficiary,

IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF US$2.500,000.00 VIA ATM VISA CARD.

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Minister of finance and the governing body of the United Nations Monetary Unit to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank in attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your payment.

The United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen to pay out all the compensation funds to 150 Beneficiaries from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South America, Australia and Asia and Africa Continent through ATM Visa Card as this is a global payments technology that enables consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use digital currency instead of Cash and Cheques.

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM Visa Card and this will be issued on your Name and shall be dispatch directly to your address via FedEx or any courier services available in your country. Upon your contact with us, the sum of $2.500,000.00 will be credited into the ATM Visa Card and this will enable you to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machines in your country with a minimum withdrawal of US$10,000.00 per day. Your limit can be increase to any amount upon your request.

Mind you that your ATM Visa Card has to be activated first for use with the sum of $195 only which you have to send before dispatching it to your address, so that you can start making withdraw with it immediately it gets to you.

In this regards, you are to contact and furnish the requested information to the Directorate of International Payment and Transfer with the followings;

1. Your Name:
2. Sex
3. Age:
4. Address
5. Occupation:
6. Mobile Telephone:
7. Email Address:

Endeavor to furnish the above information to the officers below for the issuance and delivery of your ATM Visa Card;

Mr. James Alban
Director of International Payment
Telephone: +234-8135257484
E-mail: officepost61@gmail.com

We required your urgent response to this email as directed to avoid further delay.

Yours faithfully,

UNITED NATIONS
Public Information Officer
Regional Office Republic Of Nigeria

Subject: Contact Info For Your Compensation Payment Via ATM Visa Card

+2348135257484
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: western.union1956@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man or woman in United State Of America or other countries. I have to be very careful. My name is Brad Mark.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in the Nigeria).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($500 to $800) but some are over $4,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to United State or to others foreign countries myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to mostly United State, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is to give you the MTCN's, give you the test question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $20,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $1,000, and some are in excess of $4,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? Are you in United State?

Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Brad Mark
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: western.union1956@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Dear xxx,

Am in receipt of your mail, I apologize for the late response, I have been trying to get the good MTCNS changed on your name which I succeeded, so I have 6 stated below MTCNS with your name to be picking up, but due to that it has been on the internet about getting to one month plus that the receiver id not pick it up, it has to be activated first for picking up immediately by you, so I will like to activate these 6 MTCNS with the sum of $150 each, so to activate the 6 MTCNS will cost $900 only, before you can be able to pick them up at any nearest Western Union to you ok.

Here is the stated below MTCNS! Mind you that I am the sender you were the receiver ok.

(1) Senders:… Brad Mark
Senders:….Country Nigeria
MTCN:…..779-117-9851
Test Question:…What Color
Answer:………..White
Amount:……….$3,850

(2) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..221-985-3367
Amount:……….$3,000.00

(3) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..997-226-9756
Amount:……….$2,500.00

(4) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..665-344-9874
Amount:……….$850.00

(5) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..887-554-3215
Amount:……….$1,350

(6) Senders:… Brad Mark
MTCN:…..311-711-7541
Amount:……….$1,950.00

So all the total amount you are going to be picking up from this moment with this stated below information with your name in any nearest Western Union to you, but before then do please get the activation fee of $900 only send to me through Western Union with this stated below information to enable me activate all these MTCNS for you to start picking them up, I need to pay the activation fee to our casher first as I have changed all the information’s to your name, if we get this done successfully and you send my share to me after picking up this monies, I will be sending many MTCNS to you each day to be picking up on your name without any problem.

This is a cool deal.

Go ahead and send the activation fee of $900 only to me immediately you receive this mail with this stated blow information via Western Union.

Payment Info.

Receivers Name:.... Chinedu J. Nnakuzie
City:........ Lagos .
Amount:....$900

Looking forward to hear from you with the activation fee of $900 only.

Thanks.

Brad Mark
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.