Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hamedidris@accountant-nig.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hamedidris@accountant-nig.org

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Subject: *** SPAM ***RE: URGENT ATTETNTION TO YOUR PAYMENT.
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
Errors-To: hamedidris@accountant-nig.org
Reply-To: hamedidrs@yahoo.es

>From the Desk of Mr. Hamed Idris
The Accountant General,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The $25Million Fund Beneficiary.

Greetings to you today in the name of almighty God, my name is Mr. Hamed Idris the new chief Accountant General Federal Republic of Nigeria. I found your payment file in my office drawer when making a research in my office this morning and i discovered that your file is the only unpaid file among all the file i saw in my office and i tried to found out the reason why the former Accountant General could not pay your fund to you, but i discovered that all the original copies of your payment release order documents in your payment file was not signed by you as the true beneficiary of the $25Million.

When i make effort to know the reason why you have not sign the original copies of your fund release order documents, i found out that you have not been informed to sign the original copies of your fund release order documents and from my verification i discovered that you have done everything humanly possible to receive your fund from different banks within and outside the country through so many procedure all to know avail, it was as a result of not signing the original copies of your payment release order documents.

General Muhammadu Buhari was elected as the new President Federal Republic of Nigeria and he promised during his Presidential inauguration to pay all Federal Government of Nigeria outstanding debt to all the beneficiaries who have not yet receive their payment and the total sum of $1.8 Billion United States of American dollar has been budgeted to settle all Nigeria debt to the beneficiaries and your name was found among the unpaid fund beneficiaries and we have receive payment approval documents from the office of the President instructing us to pay you the sum of $25Million (Twenty Five Million United States of American Dollars) only.

Right now, my office have processed the transfer of your $25Million and it is now floating into our foreign transfer board system ready for final transfer into your nominated bank account, the only thing delaying and holding the transfer of your fund now is for you to sign the original copies of your payment release order documents which will empower immediate transfer of your fund into your bank account.

Federal Government of Nigeria Financial Constitution under section 102 Subsection 98 stated that any amount above $500,000 cannot be transfer out from any Nigeria bank to any foreign bank account or cannot be paid via ATM card, Cash Payment Delivery or Certified Bank Cheque without the beneficiary of the fund signing the original hard copies of his/her payment release order documents.

This is the Federal Government of Nigeria Financial Constitution as amended in 2011 and this law has been the reason why you have not receive your fund and cannot receive it except you sign the original copies of your fund release order documents.

The Federal Government of Nigeria Financial Constitution was not implemented because of you and you are not above the law, so i advice you to stop further communication with whosoever you are in contact with regarding to your payment and stop wasting your time and make an arrangement to sign the original copies of your fund release order documents, so that the transfer of your fund will be freely flow into your bank account within 48hours from the time the documents is signed.

You can come down to our office here in Nigeria to sign the original copies of your fund transfer release order documents by yourself and in your present while you are still in our office your fund will be transfer into your bank account and you will be allowed to call your bank to confirm that the transfer sum of $25Million has been reflected into your account before leaving our office back to your country or the alternative ways to sign the documents if you cannot come down here by yourself, you can send your representing attorney to come and sign the documents on your behalf or the documents can be send to your address while you sign them from your house after you received them and sent back to us for immediate wire transfer of your fund into your nominated bank account.

We look forward to hear from you today.

Regards,

Mr. Hamed Idris
The Accountant General
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tel: +2347080775207
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.