Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rowaaabuamar@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rowaaabuamar@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:57 am

Rowaa Abu Amar
Female / Single
23 - Bangkok / Thailand

KISS OF LOVE
About Me
SOCIAL AND EASY GOING GIRL,
Looking For
GENTLE AND SINCERE MAN
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 174
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession STUDENT
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests REEDING
Activities TV
Books COUNTRY
Movies JACK
Music CELINE
TV Shows DE DIONS
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages Thai
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello

I am Rowaa Abu Amar single never married before,i live's in Thailand,i passed through your profile now and became interested,please can we be friends,write me on ( rowaaabuamar@hotmail.com )i will be glad if you welcome this invitation of friendship,i am waiting for your mail today,so i can send you my pictures,thanks for your understanding,

Miss Rowaa Abu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rowaaabuamar@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:17 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
How are you?hope you are doing good?So happy reading from you now.I am Miss Rowaa Abu Amar, single and never married before and my age is 24 years. I am from Syria presently residing at Mae La ( Maela ) refugee Camp Thailand where i am seeking asylum after the bombing and destroy of Aleppo's Dar AL-Shifa Hospital by the Syrian Army which Leads to the death of my Father and mother.

My late father Dr Abu Amar is the medical director at Dar AL-Shifa Hospital and he has a business ventures too in my country. my mother was a mid wife working under the Dar AL-Shifa Hospital but the bomb killed both of them( MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE)

This Refugee camp is control by a Camp officer whom i use his office computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father Dr Abu Amar was the medical director of Dar AL-Shifa Hospital Syrian before it was bombed and destroyed by the Syrian Army.

I am the only daughter and am the only survival and i managed to make my way to Thailand where i am living now as a refugee with the help of a lady from Thailand who brought me here in the refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes, what you are doing presently and your present city where you are living.

I am suffering and in big pains here in this camp and i really need to have you by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.I believe that meeting you will change my life.

Reading from you soon will be my pleasure.Attached are my pictures.

Have a nice day,

Rowaa Abu Amar

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W3 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:48:18 -0700
X-TMN: [xnSPVJqgT/EiGV8TnvYARR4IdOh0Kdhd]
X-Originating-Email: [rowaaabuamar@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W3CD3661F646EF3AB8C348CCBA0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rowaaabuamar@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4ec09aa9-ad16-47dd-b079-d93d27cc88d9_"

Am happy to read your mail once again.I never knew that people like you are still in this World.I appreciate your kindness towards an Orphan like me Miss Rowaa Abu Amar.

I really love to come out from this place because of the pains that am going through here. Could you believe that we hardly eat twice here in a day,that is to tell you that am going through pains here.I have no relatives that i can go to.All i have now is you and only you.

l am living in the female's hostel. Here is like hell,somebody just died in the camp yesterday as a result of hunger.

I want to share this secret with you alone but i do not know how you will feel because am just meeting you new, but i do not know if i can trust you?

However, i have my late father's statement of Account and Death certificate here with me.I will not force you to help me BUT if you are willing to assist me for the sake of kindness and mankind to make this dream come true,you will be glad meeting me at last.

When my father was alive, he deposited huge amount of money in a renowned bank which he used my name as the NEXT OF KIN, the amount in question is $5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand united states Dollars)

l will want you to assist me transfer this money to your account , so that after the transfer,you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents to come over to meet you.But before i will give you the contact of the bank, you have to send to me some contact information's of you such as.

NAMES ...............................

ADDRESS .............................

COUNTRY..............................

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER .................

OCCUPATION...........................

After my recent contact with the bank,i was advised to get a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee /beneficiary as regards to this money since my present status will not allow me to transfer the money myself alone.

Please do not tell any body about this secret because am afraid to loose my life or the money.I kept this as a secret from people in this camp.The only person that knows about this is the Rev father that works here in the camp because he is like a father to me.

If you really wish to help me,get back to me soonest.

Have a lovely day and think of saving a soul and giving my life a meaning once again.

Much love,

Miss Rowaa Abu Amar.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W70 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:15:58 -0700
X-TMN: [alqIaD39uxjxlDaI25wrBvr1oL0QE6wp]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W709FE9960F5468CD91029DCCBB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_acb1560e-b176-4324-9109-738904e7a2fc_"

How are you doing?I believe that you are having a nice day? Please use the below mail to send to the bank after filling your names in the space provided.

To

Kate Olsen

Hello,
I, ...................,partner of Miss Rowaa Abu Amar,daughter of late Dr Abu Amar

My partner Miss Rowaa Abu Amar. wants to transfer her late fathers money deposited by him at HSBC, Before his death, as she is only next of kin to her late father.
Unfortunately she is unable to do so because of her rehabilitation status in Thailand.

For this she is asking me to transfer her fathers money to my bank account.Regarding to this, i don't have enough information how to do this.

Hence kindly give me a detailed information on how i can produce my details like my bank account number etc.

Expecting your soon reply

M..............

BANK Email is.........bank.hsbc@consultant.com

Tell...........................+447031825795

The Customer Account Manager is Kate Olsen

Have a lovely day as i awaits to hear your response from the bank.

With lots of love,

Miss Rowaa Abu Amar

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W90 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:46:35 -0700
X-TMN: [Ma3iU3TjX2SoiiW9oupVlSnlUU5vs//I]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W9047A6BB1FE58BCE1324D4CCB80@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3694f96b-4e19-4d37-b070-6738b4050614_"

Thanks for your love and care to me,i was directed to a well known lawyer here who will represent us at the federal high court to get the Affidavit of support and also who will draft the Power of attorney on your behalf.

This lawyer will help us to get the item 1 which is the Power of attorney ( 2) the Affidavit of support from the federal high court.I have with me here the Death certificate and Statement of Account of my late father.

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer for our security reasons.God will help us.Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,

Below is his contact,
Jerome Chambers & Associates
Barrister Jerome Paul (Esq)
Tell.......+66945461347
Email.........( jeromelegalconsultant@hotmail.com )

Please ,i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer,as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete.Please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within this week ok, my prayers are on you and i know that God will surely see us through.I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, awaiting to hear your response from the lawyer.

Last,try and write an official letter to the Bank demanding the release of the money and also provide bank account they will transfer the money and how you want them to transfer it to you.

Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W38 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:46:23 -0700
X-TMN: [tZ9aI6HEH+OBhVZbymysilOaP+WISneY]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W38875E30C55A9D9C489CE7CCA60@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a1c48767-57fa-4aab-9ccb-d512e13113af_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031825795
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+66945461347
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Thailand
Original network provider* Total Access Communication PLC. (TAC/DTAC)

ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
Bank name..........Kasikorn Bank

Account name.....S. S.

Account number..CLIPPED 5853

Swift code...........KASITHBK

Address .............Big C Suanlang,sub office of Thanon Chaloem Phrakiat Rama 9 (soi 4)

Branch ..............314,314/1-4,Bangkok 10250,Thailand.

1st time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Second account used by the scammer:
Bank name..........BANGKOK BANK

Account name.....N. W.

Account number.. XXXXXX5483

Swift code...........BKKBTHBK

Address..............BANKOK BANK PLC, HEAD OFFICE 333

SILOM ROAD BANGKOK,10500 THAILAND.

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello dear,Good day,I hope all is well with you and your family? I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner Dr. Lopez Anderson from Paraguay, Presently I'm in Paraguay.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I have deposited a cheque of $350.000.00 (Three hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars) with the CROSSVENOR SECURITY COMPANY for onward delivery to your postal address in your country.

Now you will need to contact CROSSVENOR SECURITY COMPANY and inform them you are from me and they will deliver the cheque to you asap.

I'm giving you this amount as a compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past transaction.I appreciated your efforts at that time so much. so feel free and get in touch with the CROSSVENOR SECURITY COMPANY for immediate delivery of your cheque.

See below contact of the CROSSVENOR SECURITY COMPANY:

GROSVENOR SECURITY COMPANY.

Head office: security services

501 international house

223 regent street

london-w1b 2qd

tel: +44 745 226 7081

Email: info@grosvenorsecurity.cf

(Website is a free one so no need to kill it. Just report it as being used for scamming. BA)

Don't worry if you do not hear from me again because I am very busy here because of my studies and investment projects which i and my new partner are having at hand, ,Therefore feel free to get in touch with them without delay.Don't border if you did not hear from me soon and do not forget to make me know once you received it from the security Company.

Yours faithful,

Rowaa

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W35 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 16 Jul 2015 21:41:26 -0700
X-TMN: [ZGyThhPRQDm434lcA0mFA8HhQ0g/n82N]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W35901E2C11A8DB7697071FCC980@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7ee92efd-5b4e-4e38-b342-8d2b156ef46a_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: YOUR REWARD FOR YOUR CONCERN TOWARDS ME THEN

PHONE NUMBER:
+447452267081
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.