Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cdredge200@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cdredge200@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:39 pm

From: "Wealth Manager at GlobalEye"<cdredge200@outlook.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Activate your account opening with Barclays Bank

Dear sir,

This letter serves as reminder to you base on my yesterdays and a day before yesterdays communications.I explain to you that Barclays bank UAE is the only bank that i can use to achieve this great task and making sure that we lodge your fund portfolio into Barclay's bank UAE escrow account first.So we have successfully moved your fund into Barclays escrow account, but this is a temporarily arrangement just to move the fund out of Globaleye security portfolio to Barclay's bank in UAE where the Chief Executive of Wealth and Investment Manager agree to open an offshore global investment account on your behalf without presence showing that this is a special arrangement, because is not normal for a bank account to be open on beneficiary's absence because there is some vital document that need to be signed and send back for final endorsement of the wealth manager in charge of the offshore account opening. But i have told them to bypass that process because there is no much time to conclude this matter

So it is better we open a non resident offshore account for you with the same bank your fund is laying in their escrow account in UAE and after that is done within the duration of 24 hours they will lodge the $10,000,000.00 into the new offshore bank account in every currency that you want with great benefits such as online banking, credit cards, telephone banking and establishing checking accounts.Then we will find our way to meet you in your country. The account opening charge is $200 and you need to deposit $1,000 to upgrade the offshore account immediately the new account is open.

So total amount you will need to send to complete your account opening for your and upgrading is $1,200 and reason the money is required is because the Barclays bank will not lodge the full amount into your new offshore account without upgrading the account which is just open on your behalf. The money required is not a bank charge, never is still your money the amount will be deposited and show up in your online account statement immediately the account is activated. Nobody will open offshore account for you free of charge, nobody can do that, if you want free of charge you can come down to United Arab Emirate and do that for yourself. No banker can do that for you free of charge anywhere in the world. So as soon as you confirm that you are ready to send the refundable deposit i will immediately forward us bank account of our agent to you, so that you can proceed and make the payment of then $1,200

Dubai has the strongest banking secrecy policy in the world. Also, the security in the financial market is regarded as very high. With unstable economies and banking systems across Europe and North America, companies are attracted to bank in Dubai because of high capital reserves, modern banking infrastructure and stable political setting.

We anticipate your urgent response and comments and incase you have any questions please feel free to ask me so that I will clear you on the points where you want me to clear you without any further delay.

Sincerely

Caroline Dredge
Phone +971554335364
Tel +971522805802
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.