Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mgoode33@juno.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mgoode33@juno.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Reply-To: <2844155073@qq.com>
Subject: Your total fund of US$10.5millon should be convert into ATM Visa Card

Dear ATM Visa Card owner:

My Name is MR.GODSON JAADI Director ATM Dept.United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) funds office here in Nigeria. I am writing this mail with deep sorrow as saw your name on the file last week as the one ofthe most beneficiary which did not receive their fund compensation valued US$10.5millon which was supposed to been delivery to you, so after the board executives meeting yesterday it was concluded that your total fund of US$10.5millon should be convert into ATM Visa Card and I have done it today, so we went to the delivery company to register your ATM Visa Card. all the necessary arrangement of delivering your ATM Visa Card was made with DHL Courier Company Ltd here in Nigeria.

So I'm very happy today because all the movement I made, every thing goes normally. to avoid any delay again you are advise to reconfirm the below information to proceed.

1)YOUR FULL NAME......
2)YOUR RECEIVING HOUSE ADDRESS....
3)YOUR TEL....MOBILE NUMBER.....
4)A COPY OF I.D OR PASSPORT...

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-5410) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Card Center by using it as your subject.
CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU SEND EMAIL TO ME PHONE:+2348180720843

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR.GODSON JAADI Director ATM Dept.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
PHONE:+2348180720843
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.