Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Adorable Amber

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Adorable Amber

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Email address used: victoria_haad1@yahoo.com

DateMeFree:

Hello my dear,I\'m Miss Victoria Haadi,How is everything with you and i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it\'s a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (victoria_haad1@yahoo.com)i have something special to share with you hoping to hear from you soonest

Screen name: vsexybaby
- 22 y/o female
- chicago, USA
- English, English, English
- Student

I am not perfect but nice.....ABOUT ME Most of my friends use words like funny and quiet when talking about me, I choose to believe that those words are always used in the best possible light.I`m a sensuous person and i have often been told that i possess a good heart. I like to try new things I think swimming in the ocean is a transformational experience, but a hike in the mountains with a picnic is a pretty darn good day. I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'd skip the camping, though I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 'd rather cook in a real kitchen and sleep in a real bed. Im single never married, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with friends,my personality type tends toward being outgoing. People would most often describe me energetic, loving,caring, extremely emotional, bubbly, understanding, very supportive, very caring and warm, very passionate and loving...

Picture used - stolen image of Adorable Amber. Her stolen pictures are also abused in romance scams, see http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =11&t=1360:

baby.PNG
baby.PNG (207.35 KiB) Viewed 2643 times

Same picture is already reported online for being used in scams with the email address vhaadii@hotmail.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: victoria_haad1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Email:

FROM Miss Victoria Haadi

In a brief introduction,

I am Victoria Haadi (22 years) the only surviving child of late Dr.James Haadi. I am in possesion of some documents covering the deposit of US$5.9 Million dollars which my late father deposited in one bank in ABIDJAN Capital city of COTE D'IVORE.

I have verified the transaction with the bank here and it's authencity is clear. This fund is of no criminal origin as it was realised from sales of the alluvial gold dust.
I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming this fund from the bank here as my father's business associate and have it transferred to your account in your country for investment. You will also serve as the guardian to this fund as i'm not at all knowledgeable in the international business world. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you, and we will discuss terms and percentage subsequently but you must treat highly confidentail.
I await for your response.

Best wishes
Miss Victoria Haadi

Return-Path: victoria_haad1@yahoo.com
Reply-To: Victoria Haadi <victoria_haad1@yahoo.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: victoria_haad1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:49 am

The recovery scam...

Email:

My Dear xxx

I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with UBA BANK and issued an ATM MASTER CARD valid at US$200.000 for your compensation. I am in LONDON right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also. So I want you to Contact my attorney in Abidjan Barrister.Daniel James on his information below, because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be send to you as soon as you contact him Name;

Barrister Daniel James
Email address: (barrdanielljames@aol.fr)
Phone Number: +225-54-73-67-78

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM MASTER CARD as soon as you contact him,so make sure you re-confirm your address and Cell Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your ATM CARD to you. Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM Machine in the world.

With All My Appreciation

Miss Victoria Haadi

Tel: +447035929563

+22554736778
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

+447035929563
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

The same phone number is reported also in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 19&t=17410 for the same "lawyer" in another refugee scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infoubauba@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 pm

OUR REF: UBA/PJAMT/01R03/015

Attention:CLIPPED

Sir,

We received your application as applied by your partner Miss Victoria Haadi without your Bank Account and your personal as stated below

Name: CLIPPED
Address: CLIPPED

Phone Number : CLIPPED

We wish to inform you that we concluded our board meeting regarding the bank to bank wire transfer of your fund and the board resolved that you should get.

1/ A Certificate from the High Court of Justice here(Affidavit of Oath)

Immediately these certificates is procured in your name then your fund will be wire transfer to your account without any further delays and we shall send to you the payment confirmation slip.

You are hereby requested to recomfirm your account information as to run off from mistake in transfer by filling the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA A.FORM attached.

You are required to get back to me (DR.ALHAJI BELLO) international remittance director immediately on my number +225.54.73.67.78 for details on how you can proceed.

I wait for your immediate reply.
Regards,
Accept our congratulations!!! .

APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED Despatched:24/06/2015
DR. ALHAJI BELLO

(INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DIRECTOR UBA.)
UBA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Boulevard Botreau- Roussel Immeuble Kharrat
Rez de Chaussee 17 BP 808 Abidjan 17, Cote Divoire

TEL:+225.54.73.67.78 FAX:+225.48.95.49.94

.......................................................................................................................................................................

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

NOTICE: Kindly print out the form then fill the form and scan,attached to send back to us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for CLIPPED If you are not CLIPPED you should not disseminate, distribute, print or copy this e-mail. Please notify United Bank Of Africa immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Neither United Bank Of Africa nor the sender United Bank Of Africa Management accepts liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please

HEADER:
Received: from [196.47.160.159] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via
HTTP); Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:42:14 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-74c11fc7-d616-4cb9-b6ae-6db605e1d3af-1435135333738@3capp-mailcom-lxa12>
From: "United Bank For Africa" <infoubauba@accountant.com>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22556260911
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
+22554736778
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

FAX: +22548954994
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrdanielljames@aol.fr victoria_haad1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:50 pm

My Dear

I wish to compensate you for your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with UBA BANK and issued an ATM MASTER CARD valid at US$200.000 for your compensation. I am in LONDON right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties also. So I want you to Contact my attorney in Abidjan Barrister.Daniel James on his information below, because I kept the ATM CARD with him to be send to you as soon as you contact him Name;

Barrister Daniel James
Email address: ( barrdanielljames@aol.fr )
Phone Number:+225-54-73-67-78

I left every instruction with him to send you the ATM MASTER CARD as soon as you contact him,so make sure you re-confirm your address and Cell Phone Number to him to avoid any mistake on the delivery of your ATM CARD to you. Then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your money at any ATM Machine in the world.

With All My Appreciation

Miss Victoria Haadi

Tel:+447035929563

Tel: +447035929563
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.