Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diamon_bankplc1991@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diamon_bankplc1991@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 pm

From: "info@diamondbankplc.com" <diamon_bankplc1991@yahoo.com>
Subject: INTEREST REMITTANCE ADVICE OF US$5.8MILLION DOLLARS ONLY.

DIAMONDBANK PLC
find something interesting

Diamond Bank plc
Plot 1261,Adeola Hopewell
Street, P. O. Box 70381,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Telephone: +234014776246
Fax: +234014776246
Direct Mobile: +2348080664190

13 July 2013

Attn Contractor,

INTEREST REMITTANCE ADVICE OF US$5.8MILLION DOLLARS ONLY.

This will acknowledged your e-letter to this bank.

Thanks a lot for your urgent response to my letter to you, this has proved that you are the beneficiary of these US$5.8m.dollars bonus accrued interest from our bank/ Government.

For your question on what will you do to have your funds,now if you chose to receive your funds by wire transfer to your nominated bank account, which is the best banking system code of conduct, it's OK by our bank.

Then I give an instruction to the wire transmission unit center to program your funds for instant accreditation of your funds direct to your bank account as noted from you.

However, because you did not have an account with this bank before, it therefore becomes very important that you will visit our bank for you to endorse your funds release documents before the final release of your funds to your nominated bank account.

Meanwhile, we can set up an online account for you, if you will like it that way we will setup an account for you here in our bank, then your funds will be credited into your online account and we will give you all the details for you to make your transfer yourself from your home computer to any account of your choice.

But if you prefer having your funds direct from this our bank, then you will have to come for the signing of your funds release documents, or we can use a lawyer here with our bank to have it sign for you, though you will take care for the lawyer's services.

Meanwhile, an ATM card payment is also available if you want it that way too.

Let us know how you want this bank to serve you better and in time.

Please feel free to contact me for any more information or assistance.

Most importantly, your private mobile phone number to reach you anytime, very important because i may not be always with email.

Do confirm the receipt of this e-letter to you.

Then attached to this e-letter is my international passport and my working id, for your perusal and to for you to see whom is dealing with you.

Congratulations.

Yours in Service,

Thanks for your co-operation,

Faithfully yours,

Dr Pat Ani
Head, Foreign Operations
Diamond Bank plc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: diamon_bankplc1991@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:11 pm

How are you with your family?
People
Diamond Bankplc <drpauleze12.diamondbankplc@gmail.com> 19 Oct at 12:01 PM
To
Message body
Hello
How are you with your family?
This is to remind you that the American Presidency / Government and Nigeria and African Presidency / Government have agreed to pay you Compersenation to all Scam Victims
Sum of $60,000.

Please if you are aware of this return to us with your INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT VERIFCATION CODE, then if you do not have the INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT VERIFCATION CODE
(IPVC), it will cost you only $70,00 in other to secure you the INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT VERIFCATION CODE down in Nigeria before the compernsation money can be

Transfer / release into your account. Please note that this $70,00 is not deductible.

Please email me at this SMS / CALL +2347063392772 Email: drpauleze12.diamondbankplc@gmail.com for further advice / directives.
Thanks and God Bless You
Best Regards

Phone:
+2347063392772
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: diamon_bankplc1991@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 am

profile Elements:
Maricell Jomarie / maricell.jomarie
Active on August 16th, 2017

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.