Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharon2an2014@hotmail.com sharon3an2013@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sharon2an2014@hotmail.com sharon3an2013@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 07, 2015 2:53 am

Return-Path: <sharon3an2013@live.com>
X-Originating-Email: [sharon3an2013@live.com]
Return-Path: sharon3an2013@live.com
Subject: Hello Dear,
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 02:28:49 +0000

Hello Dear,
how is everything going over there with you, i hope very fine i saw your profile where i am searching for a friend, and it will be my pleasure for us to be friends please for more introduction write direct to my mail box for my pictures and more communication ok, Let me know your interest on me write me here
( sharon2an2014@hotmail.com )
Thanks Miss

Sharon Godson
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: sharon2an2014@hotmail.com sharon3an2013@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:49 am

Hola Querida,
Muchas gracias por su correo y su preocupación aunque no hemos conocido antes, Sinceramente estoy más que contento de audiencia de usted, ¿cómo vas a hacer hoy y su familia? Espero que usted está haciendo muy bien. Soy la señorita Sharon ahijado, Saludo de la República de Sudán en el este de África, tengo 25 años de edad. Me gusta nadar, leer, viajar, bailar y cocinar haciendo cualquier otra cosa que le da alegría y felicidad .. estoy sola nunca se casó. No tengo mucho que decir, pero realmente aprecio su amable presentación y espero que podemos pasar de aquí y tengo que saber más de ti, hay algo importante que tengo que compartir con ustedes.
Realmente me gustaría tener una buena relación con usted, actualmente soy residente en al Paroisse St Joseph Église de, Orfanato casa aquí en África occidental, en busca de ayuda de asilo bajo el Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas. Estoy bien, solo que la vida no ha sido fácil para mí, si no te importa Continuamos la discusión de aquí? Voy a adjuntar una copia de mis fotos ahora para su referencia tipo. Te diré más sobre mí cuando leí a usted otra vez, vamos a ver lo que el futuro nos depara, sin duda tengo que decirte que mi espíritu y el corazón le dan la bienvenida a mi vida, pero a decir verdad, yo soy mucho más en necesidad de conocer mejor al menos porque me he explicado un poco acerca de mí para ti. De todos modos voy a tener informado la posición que tengo en mi vida y creo que será seguramente clase conmigo.
Vine con la ayuda de un buen samaritano, que luego me deje caer en el orfanato casa aquí en el África occidental. Estoy dispuesto a trasladarse a su país, estoy deseando oír de usted lo antes posible. Gracias con amor y confianza. Saludos para ahora mi más querido,
NB; Necesito tu Nombre País
Su Edad;
Tu Trabajo;
Número Telefónico
Gracias.
Atentamente,
Señorita Sharon

HEADER:
Received: from BAY179-W24 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 28 May 2015 09:14:58 -0700
X-TMN: [wobm4HuMtajvHLo1Vn3BKfp5L4HExWK9]
X-Originating-Email: [sharon2an2014@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY179-W24881B7A63FA2236EC6632FCCA0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sharon2an2014@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_7237c39a-4d13-4236-a781-1c01c28462e6_"

Dearest one,

Thank you for your kind reply, I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile and i became interested in you, I am the only daughter of Late. Sir, Paul Godson, the former deputy minister of finance under REVOLUTIONARY UNITED FRONT OF SUDAN (R.U.F) while my mother was the managing director of Sierra Leone Groups Gold And Diamond Mining Company of Sierra Leone then, I lost my both Parents during the deadly Civil War that was fought in my country some years back, you can read about the story here http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan_Civil_War , the tragic war claim both my parent life and now leaving me as an orphan.

After the Death of my parent's, I was living happily with my uncle, until my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties and live nothing for me, Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. which he use to deposited some huge amount of money in the bank with my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Papers.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$3.500, 000.00Million in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. I am sorry to bordering you with my problems. I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to transfer this money and relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. I have my late father Death Certificate and Statement of Account or Deposit here with me. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid if people get to know about it and my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me. it was my past incident that brought me into this kind of condition since after the death of my family, i seriously need your help, we are very facing a lot difficulties here.

I am writing this email to you from the office of Rev. father who is in-charge of the Orphanage home here, I told him about my communication with you, he permitted me to asses my mail in his office computer when he is less busy in his office, In case you want to call me, you can call with this Rev. Father telephone number +221 773 928 220 his name is Rev. father Kevin Paul, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Sharon Godson, that stays in the female hostel 5 room 18, he will send somebody to call me in other to answer your calls. As an Orphanage here i don't have any right or privilege to anything or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want you to send me your full information to enable me write a nomination letter to bank before giving you the bank contact

Yours Sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W69 ([65.55.111.73]) by BLU004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 22 May 2015 01:42:33 -0700
X-TMN: [pH2+UoBNBP0IvSzSd/BmbFylRglITbFs]
X-Originating-Email: [sharon3an2013@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W6904264D0FB8C57D63852296C00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sharon3an2013@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9f940dbf-9fc6-4e9c-abd0-cce4a6eba6c4_"

Hello Dearest one,

I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad now that I saw your
email.

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the Church camp, I told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer Three times a day, here in the camp life is very difficult, You
can also call me through the Rev.Father's telephone number Remember to ask of Miss Sharon Godson that stays in the female hostel room 14 when you will call me.

I ran away from Sudan my country to Dakar , After when my step mother threaten to kill me, If I do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human race, Thinking unfinished education, I decided to take the risk to ran to Dakar by road with a public car after 8 days rough journey, Since I do not have any body here in Dakar I had no option than to beg myself into the church camp to be able to eat and continue living, Here in the camp their condition is that we don't go out and we don't miss up with people, and the moment you broke the rule
you will be out from their guidance.

sincere in your heart to assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,About your 25% your talking about that is not my problem for now you can take it after the transfer but i need to go out from this place and be happy like other women, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

I need a someone who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a someone who will be my brother my best friends, I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go
torture any more. Though I do not have money to be calling you on telephone, But I still need your;

HERE IS THE LETTER YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK ON MY BEHAVE. JUST COPY IS AND SEND IT THROUGH THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW.

Royal Bank Of Scotland UK Holdings
Executive Director Transfer Manager:Foreign Operation
Wire Transfer Dept .Business Internet Banking
Level of 338 Canada Square
Scotland
SE1 1units
Customer surveys RBS

Reg: No SCB C74741B
EMAIL: wallis_rbs@scotlandmail.com
EMAIL: wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Paul Godson
Next of kin : Miss Sharon Godson
Amount deposited:$3.5m
Account Number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

The Managing director Royal Bank Of Scotland tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me to transfer my late father money into your account and inform me when ever you receive any mail from them as i have informed them to contact you. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more in-formation OK.

Below is the mail you will send to the bank, just copy and send the mail to the bank. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours for ever in love.

=============================================================================================================================

Bank Email addresses:

EMAIL: wallis_rbs@scotlandmail.com
EMAIL: wallis_transferdept@live.co.uk

Respected Sir,

I, Mr .........., a permanent resident of ...../ wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Sharon Godson,now living in Dakar , she is in a refugee/orphanage status.I am her foreign partner living in .......... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for his beloved daughter.

With That, I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin, into my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr....................

HEADER:
Received: from BLUPR13MB0273.namprd13.prod.outlook.com (25.162.93.154) by
BLUPR13MB0273.namprd13.prod.outlook.com (25.162.93.154) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.172.17; Sun, 24 May 2015 11:26:11 +0000
Received: from BLUPR13MB0273.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([25.162.93.154]) by
BLUPR13MB0273.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([25.162.93.154]) with mapi id
15.01.0172.012; Sun, 24 May 2015 11:26:11 +0000

BAR LEGAL Service Associate
Solicitors & Advocate
(Main partner). (ESQ)
N °, 1 Place de Independence,
Dakar, Senegal.
barericraymond@count.com
Barrister. Eric Raymond
Our reference: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549

Dear Bradley

Sequel e-mail I received, my noble law firm and also my return from the High Court here in Senegal regarding how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of the oath by the High Court here in Senegal for you and your partner.

Your partner has me on the phone to grant a permit for your letter and affidavit of oath that you are in your name, and discuss their money to the bank to be transferred to your account in your country or else where. Prior to my inquiry about Her, the High Court here was in Dakar, Senegal, I understand from the bank that there are four documents they need before the transfer of money to your account.

The plants below.

1 My professional identity card as a lawyer to know for you, whom you have to do, The remaining documents is the power of attorney, affidavit of oath that l go to the Supreme Court of Senegal, in order to get it done once your payment l now. It's now the other two documents.

The power of attorney and the affidavit of support that will enable the bank to deal with you in the name of the partner? Given the above and from my research, it will cost the sum of $300 Dollars for the authentication of the authority, $815 Dollars for the swearing of the affidavit of the oath to the Federal High Court here, before it becomes available, $550 Dollars on for notary stamps notary office (before they go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $500 Dollars. Totalf ($ 1,865 Dollars), to get everything done.

PLS THIS IS ALL I NEED FROM YOU NOW.
1 FULL NAME
2 of your home address
3 YOUR CARE ID and passport number

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY today through Wentern union Money Transfer with my secretary's name and address.

Name / Tony Smith
Address/ N °, 1 Place de Independence,
Country/ Dakar, Senegal

NOW MAKE SURE you would you transfer the money today, I can with the
preparation of the documents prepared IS THROUGH THE NEXT TWO DAYS,
WHEN I receive the money) ( OR i can still give you an INDIAN ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT

TODAY AND I CAN AS WELL GET IT TODAY

YOURS sincerely SERVICE,
Barrister Eric Raymond

PHOTOS AND FAKE DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773928220
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.