Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 27, 2015 11:18 am

Return-Path: <nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com>
Subject: hi
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 15:41:06 +0000

Hello My name is miss nancy johnson i saw your profil
xxxxxxxxxx

i became interested in you if u dont mind
write me back here nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:23 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dearest one,
Compliments once again and thanks for mailing me back in reply to my last mail to you,Firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email, inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How is every thing over there in your country,i believe
that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal,My name is Nancy Johnson i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa 5.2 ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar refugee camp as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,My late father (Dr Johnson Apu ) was a politician and the chairman managing director of a Johnson and Sons industrial company Ltd in London, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please .
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to Senegal by the help UN where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Father Peter Williams and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in this refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,the only person i have now is the Rev Father Reverend Peter Williams , who is the Father of the St Sacred Heart Catholic Church here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Father Rev. James Williams who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp owned by United Nations. The pastors e-mail address is( Jamesmark628@yahoo.com) This is his telephone No.( +221-7775-12394 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Nancy Johnson he will send for me in the hostel,As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country;My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it), I have my late father's ( personal written will and death certificate )here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you,I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,so i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it,remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
Please attach your direct and full information,Your Names Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone ........
and Your Country, including your pictures in your next mail,Immediately I receive this I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them in other for the fund to be released to your own account pending my arrival over there in your country,Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail,Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours in love,Miss Nancy Johnson

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W80 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:51:55 -0700
X-TMN: [0MyDyakrMxen+i27xmXrpY5rOiFY/kjn]
X-Originating-Email: [nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W807153862353503179A1E0F6BF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_7f714e41-7136-484f-969d-df57e6574643_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest Love,

I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.I promise to be your own forever

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secreat to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

( standardbank.chartered@aol.com )

( standardbank.chartered@aol.com )

The name of the transfer officer is Mr.Peter Sands.

Telephonenumber: +44-7934 990 041

fax number +44-7027 913 218

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr Johnson Apu.

Nationality: Ivory coast

Next of kin : Miss .nancy Johnson.

Amount deposited:$5.3 million.

Account Number: SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

nancy is the name my parents called me when they were alive and Cynthia is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assumming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W14 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 04:30:44 -0700
X-TMN: [agjJKOKJZx1r0lCp1pd5qipEdeRrRG2v]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W140D93E5656423BDCE91D5F6BE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4de6005d-04af-4ecd-84e5-99a34433ad2a_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet you ,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before I gave you this information I saw your profile that you matched mine.Please remember to keep my secret.So,I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money from people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you,Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement of account (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which I will also give him, so he can send them to you )I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath/support,I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you
want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do
it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC to the account in Your country.
His contact information are as follows,
Bar(Dr)Duke Ashman.
Phone Number: +221-766314169
E maill address:....: ashmandduke@yahoo.com )
So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him an let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always,Love from my deepest heart,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W46 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 00:12:15 -0700
X-TMN: [Y3TPPPiGxS1UfuLXxON+knj5v34rD1U6]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W467EF417ACD7A7570FC080F6BB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_755cf77d-ce09-4764-9e35-825bed4db890_"

PICS AND DOCS:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3050

MY ID CARD (1).jpg

MY LAWYER CARD(2).jpg

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221777512394
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447934990041
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

FAX: +447027913218
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd

+221766314169
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221772042610
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Address: uba senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D
Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Bank Name : UBA
Code banque : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
Account number: 301010021956
Rib : 94
Code swift : UNAFSNDA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:33 am

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
Hello ....

Below our bank account details at Citibank

Best regards

EURO

Bank : CITIBANK N.A. London Branch

Account number : 0013769240

Swift code : CITIGB2L

USD

Bank : CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK

Account number : 36327523

Swift code : CITIUS33

SN153 01301 301010021956 94

Name of the account holder:

Hello ....

Below our bank account details at Citibank

Best regards

Name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH

Thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service. I rest my case.

YOURS IN SERVICE,PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
ASHMAN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
ASSOCIATION.
TEL +221-766314169
Bar.ASHMAN DUKE.

Email :... ashmandduke@yahoo.com
Address.......48 Avenue Lamine Gueye International Airport Rd Dakar - Senegal

HEADER:
Received: from [98.138.100.114] by nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2015 02:53:24 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.233] by tm105.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2015 02:53:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2015 02:53:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 529053.83610.bm@omp1033.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPEDReceived: by 98.138.105.251; Sat, 20 Jun 2015 02:53:22 +0000
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 02:53:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: ashmand Duke <ashmandduke@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 pm

Nancy got out of the Camp:
Hello Dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in

getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner

from Belgium. Presently I am in Belgium for investment projects with my

own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past

efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite

that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Assistant

Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was in Dakar

Senegal, his name is Father JOSHUA NEHEMIAH and his email address is:( revjamesnehemiah@hotmail.com )

or you call him through his phone number(00221777512394) i told him

to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and

kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to

assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very

much.So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him

where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its

yours and i kept it for you.Please do let me know immediately you

receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the

sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of

the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember

that I had forwarded instructions to Father james on your behalf to

receive that cheque.Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he

will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and

bye for now,please don't forget to contact me when you are through with

that.

Yours sincerely,

nancy

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com (bay004-omc4s13.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.215])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id nx2si24504obc.47.2015.07.07.13.53.33
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.215 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.215;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.215 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=nancyjohnson3@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY182-W45 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 7 Jul 2015 13:53:32 -0700
X-TMN: [N8FgwYMNMeNJtcIw9/nm0k3nkFCusApN]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W4501B0ABA73262B7145B47F6920@phx.gbl>
boundary="_c17245e7-ded6-4320-903c-0669f1adadcf_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:23 am

Now Nancy is Dead:
ASHMAN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)

Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
48 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd

Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221-766314169
15/JULY/2015.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

HELLO MY DEAR I HEAR THAT THE GIRL MISS NANCY JOHNSON IS DAD SO NOW NO ONE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AND KNOW ONE KNOW ABOUT THE MONEY ONLY THE BANK MY DEAR GET BACK TO ME NOW SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW THIS MONEY WELL BE TRANSFER NOW YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THE BANK KNOW AS NEXT OF KING GET BACK TO ME NOW SO THAT WE CAN TALK ON HOW I WELL GET HELP YOU TO GET THAT MONEY TRANSFER PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL NANCY ANY MORE FOE IF YOU DO THE REV FATHER WELL KNOW NANCY JOHNSO EMAIL BOX IS BEING GIVING TO THE REV FATHER TO LOOK FOR AND MAIL THAT WELL COME THERE FOR YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE KILL NANCY JOHNSON BUT MY DEAR YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THE BANK KNOW AS THE NEXT OF KING SAID BY NANCY JOHNSON GET BACK TO ME VERY VERY SOON

HEADER:
Received: from [98.138.100.118] by nm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2015 01:45:43 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.167] by tm109.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2015 01:45:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2015 01:45:43 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: CLIPPED
Received: by 98.138.105.219; Wed, 15 Jul 2015 01:45:43 +0000
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 01:45:42 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: ashmand Duke <ashmandduke@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:06 pm

...and now a fake notice to appear in court. The message contains a Zip attachment. Do not open the attachment as it might contain a virus:
Notice to Appear,

This is to inform you to appear in the Court on the August 19 for your case hearing.
Please, prepare all the documents relating to the case and bring them to Court on the specified date.
Note: The case may be heard by the judge in your absence if you do not come.

You can review complete details of the Court Notice in the attachment.

Kind regards,
Arthur Cooper,
District Clerk.

HEADER:
Received: from nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.180])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 136si4273182qhx.54.2015.08.13.08.31.54
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:31:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jamesmark628@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.180 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.180;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of jamesmark628@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.180 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=jamesmark628@yahoo.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.170.178] by nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2015 15:31:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.243] by tm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2015 15:31:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1052.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2015 15:31:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 950114.67867.bm@omp1052.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 53715 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Aug 2015 15:31:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
Received: from [41.82.16.68] by web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:31:53 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/610 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.812
Message-ID: <1439479913.56859.YahooMailBasic@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:31:53 -0700
Subject: Notice to Appear in Court
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:28 am

this is to let you know that we the Arthur Cooper, District Clerk.have receiver you email and we here by telling you that you are needed to Appear in Court on the August 19 or you have to send to us 1250 Dollars for lawyer that well stand on you behalf in case you which to send the money for your lawyer send it with this name

through the Western Union with my name
NAME ........MARK JAMES
COUNTRY... DAKAR SENEGAL.
ADDRESS ...56 GOLF LINE

Kind regards,

Arthur Cooper,
District Clerk.
office

HEADER:
Received: from [98.139.215.141] by nm47.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2015 19:39:50 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.196] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2015 19:39:50 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Aug 2015 19:39:50 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 890416.37993.bm@omp1005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 37278 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Aug 2015 19:39:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED+
Received: from [41.82.16.68] by web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:39:50 PDT
Message-ID: <1439494790.36452.YahooMailBasic@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:39:50 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:01 pm

we the Arthur Cooper,have now know that we don't have much to say for now are you saying that ashman duke have not tell you that he have been Arrested he said that he have tell you about this case and also how he get Arrested by United Nations.of refugees here in Dakar Senegal
? Appear in Court at International Law Court of Justus here in Dakar Senegal at Airport Rd

Date: August 19, 2015
time by 11am time here in Dakar senegal

this is the email if the official lawyer that ask for 1250 Dollars he is an International lawyer he well help you to get all information you need in this case this is his name Ajuna pascal and his email is br.ajunapascal@yahoo.com he well help you to get all information you need in this case

Kind regards,

Arthur Cooper,
District Clerk.
office

HEADER:
Received: from [98.139.170.178] by nm35.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2015 05:29:24 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.230] by tm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2015 05:29:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Aug 2015 05:29:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 547794.91377.bm@omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 20923 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Aug 2015 05:29:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED--
Received: from [41.82.16.148] by web164906.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:29:24 PDT
Message-ID: <1439616564.12404.YahooMailBasic@web164906.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:29:24 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cynthiandiaye48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Hola, cariño,
Me complace informarle sobre mi éxito en la transferencia del fondo en
cooperación con el nuevo socio de Canadá. Actualmente estoy en Canadá
para proyectos de inversión con mi nuevo socio del precio total.
Mientras tanto, no se olvide de todos sus esfuerzos e intentos
anteriores de ayudarme a transferir esos fondos, aunque no supimos
cómo.
Ahora deberá comunicarse con el Rev.Padre porque en ese momento yo
estaba en Dakar, Senegal, su nombre es Rev.Padre mark david y su
correo electrónico directo: (Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com) (+
221709379879) , por favor pídale que le envíe una tarjeta de cajero
automático de ($ 350.000.00) trescientos cincuenta mil dólares, que
preparé y mantuve como compensación por todos los esfuerzos e intentos
pasados ​​de ayudarme en este asunto, que luego fracasaron. Agradezco
mucho todos sus esfuerzos en ese momento. Así que adelante,
comuníquese con el Rev Father Mark y dígale dónde debe enviarle la
tarjeta de cajero automático.
Por favor, avíseme de inmediato que lo recibe para que podamos
compartir nuestra alegría después de todos los sufrimientos en ese
momento. En este momento estoy muy ocupado aquí debido a las
inversiones que yo y mi nuevo socio tenemos a mano. Recuerde que le
dio estas instrucciones en su nombre; Por lo tanto, para establecer
contactos con él después de la entrega de la tarjeta de cajero
automático sin demora. Debes tener cuidado y permanecer bendecido.
Atentamente,
Señorita nancy johnson

Hello dear,
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation with the new partner of Canada. I am
currently in Canada for investment projects with my new partner from
the total price. Meanwhile, do not forget about all your past efforts
and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, even though we
did not get how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father because at that time I
was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev. Father mark david and his
direct e-mail: (Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com)(+221709379879)‏, please ask
him to send you ATM card of ($ 350.000.00) three hundred and fifty
thousand dollars, which I prepared and maintained for compensation for
all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, which
later failed. I appreciate all your efforts at that time very much. So
go ahead and contact Rev Father mark and direct him where to send
you the ATM card
Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our
joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment I am very
busy here because of the investments that I and my new partner they
have at hand. Remember that gave these instructions to him on his
behalf; Therefore, to establish contacts with him after delivery ATM
card to you without delay. You should exercise caution and remain
blessed.
Sincerely,
Miss nancy johnson

Header:

Return-Path: <cynthiandiaye48@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 22:31:49 -1200
Message-ID: <CAK_808wwH2L-SOOLvkNtZxHo54MjEmrKvhJ2a41Z66zWrnyPHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: cariño,
To: Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com

Phone:
+221709379879
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:27 pm

I am Reverend Father mark David the prayer and
coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.
Actually she left to Canada and
she left with me a Bank ATM card of $350,000 US Dollars with your name.
So therefore to be sure that the ATM card belongs to you, kindly send me your full information contact address and phone
number so that after confirmation, i will send you the ATM card through Courier Service DHL.or Apex
Your full name:
Your Country:
Your address:
Your telephone:
Your age:
your occupation:
your valid ID card number
for verification and approval that you are the rightful owner of this bank
ATM card and the Courier company will need the information for posting the
parcel to your home address contact and easy identification so that they
will not hand over the parcel
to another person.
I shall wait for your response as soon as
you receive this mail today.
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name
Remain Blessed
Yours in the Lord
Reverend father mark David

Header:

Return-Path: <Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com>
Received: from mail-4319.protonmail.ch (mail-4319.protonmail.ch. [185.70.43.19])
Reply-To: "Rev.Mark37" <Rev.Mark37@protonmail.com>
Subject: I am Reverend
Father
mark David
Message-ID: <CGOA0k2PhoqcBgeyadIGZ1xDUfiOBYZxREGCBf_iUrLK8d0Uf07wRJTSqO3ee_uvqB_KnCO53LO-sojuWCRygf-I0JmUbrQsjLoTrlh7L04=@protonmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.