Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Senator8alblue@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Senator8alblue@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Reply-To: <honorablemmanuelarmahkofibuah@outlook.com>
From: "Hon Senator Emmanuel Paulker"<Senator8alblue@gmail.com>
Subject: Please acknowledge receipt of this mail

From Senator Emmanuel Paulker

Dear

I have a contract over-invoice Deal project for you to handle with me; I am the Chairman of the Senate Committee on
Petroleum Resources (Downstream), I have a deal project of over-invoice sum of $22.5million dollars for investment. This legal over-invoice contract is
strictly deal between me and you, I am comfortably in the position to procure legal documents of this contract in your name and everything patterning this
deal will anchor on legal foundation. I will give you my confidential telephone and identification once you respond to my message.
If you are interested,
Contact me via this email (honorablemmanuelarmahkofibuah@outlook.com) for more details and further clarifications in
details.

Thanks.

Hon Senator Emmanuel Paulker,
Chairman of the Senate
Committee on Petroleum Resources (Upstream)
my Direct Phone +2347087405306
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.